Forums

Topic: NL Fabulous Avatar Competition

Posts 121 to 140 of 2,623

DawnOverALilly

Kawaii_Neko wrote:

You guys will never win. Everyone knows Konata is the cutest of them all.

I have to admit that Konata is my favorite neutral anime character of all time. Overall she is tied with Madusa (best villain) and Onizuka (best hero) and she is very cute. ^.^

Flandre- "I've been in the basement. For about 495 years."
Marisa- "That's sweet, I only get weekends off."
_
Marisa- It's so hot, I'm gonna die here.
Reimu- If you die, I'll feed your corpse to the birds.
Remilia- My, it'd be fine if you'd let me take care of tha...

JunkosBoobies

SheldonRandoms wrote:

That's right, as long as we all have fun, then wer'ez all dah wieners

I guess I'll just shut up and have fun then, and coming Valentines Day vote for somebody who also kept their mouth shut.

Discord: JunkosBoobies#5379
Backloggery
MAL
DeviantArt
Avatar: Junko Enoshima (Danganronpa)

3DS Friend Code: 0447-7094-2346 | Nintendo Network ID: DeviousCrossing | Twitter:

Jmaster49

@GuardianKing
You put up a good fight but, we all know who'll win this war.

Jmaster49 on YouTube
Catgirls are beautiful creatures that need to be respected and loved, especially by human males. Do everyone a favor and keep kitty girls alive.

DawnOverALilly

I am cut in between two different people currently, really hard to chose. >.<

Flandre- "I've been in the basement. For about 495 years."
Marisa- "That's sweet, I only get weekends off."
_
Marisa- It's so hot, I'm gonna die here.
Reimu- If you die, I'll feed your corpse to the birds.
Remilia- My, it'd be fine if you'd let me take care of tha...

Jmaster49

I don't know who to vote for..................

Jmaster49 on YouTube
Catgirls are beautiful creatures that need to be respected and loved, especially by human males. Do everyone a favor and keep kitty girls alive.

sugarpixel

Oh yes, and don't sweat it now guys if you can't decide who to vote for yet, I remind you again that you've still got plenty of time to decide!

(and I've got plenty of time to put something together!)

Twitter | ko-fi | YouTube | Backloggery

Add me on Nintendo Switch! SW-5806-7479-1875

Switch Friend Code: SW-5806-7479-1875 | 3DS Friend Code: 3394-4319-1146 | My Nintendo: FlutterBug | Nintendo Network ID: Fluttershy_Gioku | Twitter:

DreamyViridi

@theblackdragon - Well, you can't vote for yourself; you win by getting the most votes from others.
As far as I know; it's all fair game here!

Once a LuigiMan, now a Dreamy representation of the Goddess of Nature.
Retired Palutena Gem Provider.
Mario Maker Levels

Switch Friend Code: SW-6593-3528-8788 | 3DS Friend Code: 0688-5405-0932 | Nintendo Network ID: LuigiMan200

Jmaster49

@theblackdragon
Becasuse badkitty knows he has a LOT of competition.

Jmaster49 on YouTube

HankLangley

Anyone who votes for me gets nothing. Mine may not be cute, but it has swag.

real Italian meatballs are made by real Italian meatball men.

Used to be Doge

3DS Friend Code: 3394-3778-3936 | Nintendo Network ID: Gansano

SheldonRandoms

@GuSilverFlame
Untitled

I don't know what you're talking about, I wasn't numbered that because I have a giant Stitch head.

And as for hints............lett's just say I don't know.

I made Sheldon & Mr. Randoms back on Flipnote Hatena, now i'm a kangaroo mod that has a funko pop collection!

I'm not keen politics since that stuff is spooky, I'd rather watch SpongeBob over Fox News anyways!

Fortnite Creator Code: SheldonRandoms

Switch Friend Code: SW-2240-6609-5332 | 3DS Friend Code: 5429-9754-3617 | Nintendo Network ID: SheldonRandoms

KittenKoder

I am so cute in real life, if my avatar was cute too, the universe would explode.

Friend list is full, I will be clearing room for Bravely Default soon though. Colors! 3D Gallery, My Blog
NNID: KittenKoder ..... what else would it be?

3DS Friend Code: 3497-0224-3414 | Nintendo Network ID: KittenKoder | Twitter:

Jmaster49

KittenKoder wrote:

I am so cute in real life, if my avatar was cute too, the universe would explode.

The fact that the universe would explode is debatable.

Jmaster49 on YouTube

SheldonRandoms

I blew up the universe 9898060438043565034863540345603546540383560354603546053485403534740397 times already, please don't make it 9898060438043565034863540345603546540383560354603546053485403534740398

I made Sheldon & Mr. Randoms back on Flipnote Hatena, now i'm a kangaroo mod that has a funko pop collection!

I'm not keen politics since that stuff is spooky, I'd rather watch SpongeBob over Fox News anyways!

Switch Friend Code: SW-2240-6609-5332 | 3DS Friend Code: 5429-9754-3617 | Nintendo Network ID: SheldonRandoms

SheldonRandoms

@OdnetninAges Those are the officially documented one, I went rouge a couple of times, so the number is much higher.

Also I destroyed Hogwarts that one time with a golden twisty tie, and that's why i'm not a wizard.

KittenKoder

SheldonRandoms wrote:

@OdnetninAges Those are the officially documented one, I went rouge a couple of times, so the number is much higher.

Also I destroyed Hogwarts that one time with a golden twisty tie, and that's why i'm not a wizard.

So it was you!

You stole my twisty tie. Give it back, I must seek revenge on Mother Brain.

Friend list is full, I will be clearing room for Bravely Default soon though. Colors! 3D Gallery, My Blog
NNID: KittenKoder ..... what else would it be?

3DS Friend Code: 3497-0224-3414 | Nintendo Network ID: KittenKoder | Twitter:

Scary_Old_Lady

EmperorJumpMad wrote:

In all fairness, I will not join this, just to give others a chance to win u__u
But @Scary_Old_Lady got my vote.

I am pretty cute though, to be honest.

Train Simulator Reskins: http://superalbs.weebly.com/ ;)

3DS Friend Code: 3695-0038-1854

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.