Forums

Topic: Movie thread.

Posts 101 to 120 of 6,568

Adam

I don't even know what District 9 is! I am going see Ponyo soon. Other than that, the only new movie I have on my radar for this year is The Road, which isn't til October.

Come on, friends,
To the bear arcades again.

Machu

Cheers dude, for not helping and stuff. Enjoy Ponyo whatever that is (googles... Miyazaki and Disney, a wha..), oh sweet, enjoy!

Edited on by Machu

Rawr!

ProfDocMF

I did go see District 9! it was very well made however it was non stop intense in a sort of uncomfortable way. If you are planning on taking kids to see it I would say don't. There are some pretty disturbing parts. With all that being said the movie was AWESOME and the story was fresh and different.

ProfDocMF

ProfDocMF

I would also suggest to anyone to see the movie City Of God. It's subtitles but it's a dope dope movie!

ProfDocMF

Objection

I wanna see Ponyo and District 9. Yes, very different films

[21:14] pixelman: I blame fheblackdragon
[21:15] pixelman: That's not an f by the way, it's a fancy t.
[21:15] Objection: Tales of Graces "fancy t"
[21:15] Objection: Tinal Tantasy
[21:15] theblackdragon: lol OB
[21:15] pixelman: OB knows what he's asking about.

3DS Friend Code: 1934-0835-3789

Machu

@ProfDocMF: "non stop intense in a sort of uncomfortable way" That's all I needed to hear thanks. And I hope no kids see it, it's a 15. Looks like the best sci-fi in years, I've got to stay away from any info for two weeks, ug!

Rawr!

Adam

I just looked up District 9. Neat story concept. Nice to see sci-fi hasn't completely dried out. The trailer certainly looks overly actiony and ProfDoc's comments only make me more worried about that, but I'll probably go see it anyway just because it's different. I'll report back afterwards, Machu, I promise.

Come on, friends,

Machu

TY, no spoilers though. lol

Rawr!

Adam

The aliens die at the end, by the way. And the humans, too.

Come on, friends,

Machu

I'm not gonna say what happens to Ponyo.

Rawr!

Machu

WhoKnew wrote:

Anybody going to see inglourious basterds? I want to see it but Im too young...

Oh yes! And I'll have a couple of flamin' sambuca's before hand, ooh yeah! (it's a tradition, don't judge me)

Edited on by Machu

Rawr!

Adam

I'm watching it backwards, Black Dragon. Duh!

Come on, friends,

Terra

I just watched The Godfather yesterday, and I'm watching Part II later.

Terra

Twitter:

tripunktoj

Personal favorite: Enchanted

tripunktoj

3DS Friend Code: 2105-8667-6861 | My Nintendo: tripunktoj | Nintendo Network ID: tripunktoj

Charlie_The_Unicorn

VGP wrote:

I'm going to see The Final Destination when it comes out.I can't wait to see it!!
[youtube:ETNT0tknNeU]
Oh I saw:The Goods Live Hard Sell Hard yesterday & it was hilarious!

That looks horrifying! I hate horror movies!

BTW, on Wednesday, I saw (500) days of summer, and it was great. I may see Julie & Julia next.

Tomena Sanner: Because dancing businessmen are awesome.

apocalypse217

I do not go to the movies much maybe once a year or so. I usually just Netflix. 1. Saw the Wrestler, I thought it was good but it was not accurate 100% how the indie scene is pro wrestling is but it was still quite good. I would give it a 7 out of 10 because the acting was pretty good. 2. Watchmen - I really enjoyed it. I really do not have much bad to say about it I would give it an 8.5 out of 10. Those are just my opinions though.

apocalypse217

Will

Just finshed watching Ben-Hur. Pretty much the definition of an epic movie.

Will

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic