Forums

Topic: General E3 2015 Thread - 2 Days Away! (Smash, NWC, Bethesda Today!)

Posts 1,861 to 1,880 of 1,894

Jaz007

@Caniswolfred The first one took 9 hours to beat, 16 with extras, which seems about right to me. If 2 was actually 3 hours, that's a real rip-off.

Jaz007

Eel

I have only played the PSP game, but 9-16 hours for LBP seems like a bit of a stretch unless you really enjoy the minigames or replaying the levels.

Bloop.

<My slightly less dead youtube channel>

SMM2 Maker ID: 69R-F81-NLG

My Nintendo: Abgarok | Nintendo Network ID: Abgarok

JusticeColde

iKhan wrote:

JusticeColde wrote:

In all honesty, player licenses would only make the Mario games age poorly and drag them down in quality.
Plus putting an athlete on a random game really up sales all that much.

Yes. I have virtually no interest in Mario Sports games. But if I could play as a cartoony Albert Pujols, Felix Hernandez, or Matt Carpenter, I would.

I think a lot of people who enjoy arcade-style gameplay and sports feel the same way.

There is that Nicktoons MLB game that nobody bought.

Tecmo Action Bowl 2014 is available now, get you copy today.
Entertainment, turday.
BL Beatmania '15

3DS Friend Code: 5000-5118-3210 | Nintendo Network ID: JusticeColde | Twitter:

Okapi

A ton of people fail to understand how much cash Nintendo is still sitting on. They could make at least five more failing consoles before they'd be in any real danger.

One faulty E3 isn't going to be the death of Nintendo. If that was the case, they wouldn't be around since 2008.

Okapi

Jaz007

CanisWolfred wrote:

How Long To Beat, I assume? Their numbers almost always seem higher than what most skilled players are capable of accomplishing.

Yeah, and how much more time, and are we talking skilled, or average?

Jaz007

CanisWolfred

It depends on the game, but LBP is pretty easy to breeze through. At least in this case, I'd estimate that it takes about half as long as they say the average is? Probably a little less if you know what you're doing. The game I played wasn't hard, it just felt unpolished and dull...and it didn't seem much better in LBP2.

Not that it matters, as Nintendo already confirmed there will be a challenge mode with unlockables in Super Mario Maker. 100 challenges, apparently: http://www.nintendo.com/games/detail/i7YeZxnWhEFX6ST-sLdUBGmL...

Edited on by CanisWolfred

I am the Wolf...Red
Backloggery | DeviantArt
Wolfrun?

Jaz007

I wish they were a one time thing. I didn't like them that much the first time, and they're gonna be less and less charming as they're used more.

Jaz007

veeflames

Am I the freakin' only one that those muppets scared?! Seriously, I can't even look at them, because... they look like they're coming for me. XD

God first.
My Switch FC: SW824410196326

3DS Friend Code: 1134-8006-9637 | Nintendo Network ID: VolcanoFlames

6ch6ris6

VeeFlamesNL wrote:

Am I the freakin' only one that those muppets scared?! Seriously, I can't even look at them, because... they look like they're coming for me. XD

they ARE coming for you !

i really dont care about those puppets. show me some nice games, nintendo!

Ryzen 5 2600
2x8GB DDR4 RAM 3000mhz
GTX 1060 6GB

TuVictus

Guess that's cute. Though right now people are associating the muppets with the lackluster E3 presentation, so I'm not sure the fans are all that ready to see them anytime soon, haha.

TuVictus

DefHalan

This might be a fun image for some people

https://i.imgur.com/OUwPVof.png

Edited on by DefHalan

People keep saying the Xbox One doesn't have Backwards Compatibility.
I don't think they know what Backwards Compatibility means...

3DS Friend Code: 2621-2786-9784 | Nintendo Network ID: DefHalan

TuVictus

I don't know what's so telling about that image. 2 consoles that were released the most recently have less games than consoles that have been out for years and a PC service that has a compounding library due to not being restrained by the limitations of console generations.

Cool I guess? There's no statement in that image.

TuVictus

DefHalan

I just thought it was a fun image.I was mainly impressed by Steam OS numbers lol

People keep saying the Xbox One doesn't have Backwards Compatibility.
I don't think they know what Backwards Compatibility means...

3DS Friend Code: 2621-2786-9784 | Nintendo Network ID: DefHalan

Jaz007

The PS4 and Wii U don't have that big of a difference though. The Wii U has 162 retail games, and the PS4 has 127. I don't believe there is that big of a difference in digital games. Unless it counts VC, and Nintendo added a bunch of those while I wasn't looking. Even then the difference can't be that big. I also think it's worth mentioning the only reason the Wii U has more games is because a bunch of shovelware snuck onto the Wii U. I'm pretty sure that image is wrong overall.

Jaz007

Jaz007

New fun fact, the PS3 has over 1,000 games without counting digital game. Take a quick look at Gamestop.com if you don't believe me. The image is wrong without a doubt.

Jaz007

Inkling

This is how Nintendo should have done their E3 presentation.

I will update this when Half Life 3 arrives. [Started 17/11/2015]

3DS Friend Code: 4768-7429-4970

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.