Forums

Topic: GabeGreen's Interesting facts and conversations thread.

Posts 661 to 680 of 6,522

LzWinky

there, i forced myself out so much for playing anything online

Edited on by LzWinky

Current games: Everything on Switch

Switch Friend Code: SW-5075-7879-0008 | My Nintendo: LzWinky | Nintendo Network ID: LzWinky

ASDFGHJKL

Wanna go back to MK?

ASDFGHJKL

LzWinky

maybe later tonight. I need a break from all the disappointments I've had today

Switch Friend Code: SW-5075-7879-0008 | My Nintendo: LzWinky | Nintendo Network ID: LzWinky

ASDFGHJKL

Hmm, Im going to have to leave early today. Schoo starts 2morrow Add one more to the pile

ASDFGHJKL

LzWinky

Same here. Maybe tomorrow night!

LzWinky

Professor Layton better not be disappointing, or I will boycott Nintendo for.........until I get bored with the boycotting which probably won't last long anyway

ASDFGHJKL

Im getting Pop Plus Solo! Using pepsi of course

ASDFGHJKL

Twilight_Crow

Whwt a shame Brawl didn't work , too laggy.
Thanks anyway, and good battle Gabe .

"And my soul from out that shadow that lies floating on the floor, Shall be lifted nevermore!"

"I'll just have to STOP. TIME!" - Twilight Sparkle

Nintendo Network ID: Twilight_Crow

LzWinky

Twilight+Crow wrote:

Whwt a shame Brawl didn't work , too laggy.
Thanks anyway, and good battle Gabe .

I think too many people are on the internet at my apartment and why it was so slow.

ASDFGHJKL

Im also thinking of getting Metroid Prime Trilogy next weekend

ASDFGHJKL

Twilight_Crow

@lz2009
I see, no problem, lets try another day, the game worked just fine .

@GabeGreen
Oh! Would you let me know what do you think about MPT?, a friend of my wants it. I pass, I have the originals and no money .

Edited on by Twilight_Crow

"And my soul from out that shadow that lies floating on the floor, Shall be lifted nevermore!"

LzWinky

hopefully online will stop hating me left and right (i've had trouble no matter where I am or what I play). Strange thing is all the wii channels work fine online without any problem. I think it was a combination of slow internet and overused servers

ASDFGHJKL

I will TC! I thought it worked fine with MK, as long the room holder is not European

ASDFGHJKL

Twilight_Crow

Also, I haven't been able to join a MKWii room host by lz yet, it always diconnects me.

Edited on by Twilight_Crow

LzWinky

Twilight+Crow wrote:

Also, I haven't been able to join a MKWii room host by lz yet, it always diconnects me.

That's 'cause I was impatient and closed the rooms early. Plus I left thinking that someone else might open a room.

ASDFGHJKL

Cant wait till next weekend's race. Guess what Im gonna use! (hint: it has to do with Al Gore)

ASDFGHJKL

Twilight_Crow

lz2009 wrote:

Twilight+Crow wrote:

That's 'cause I was impatient and closed the rooms early. Plus I left thinking that someone else might open a room.

Oh! Well, in that case, the only problem is that your internet simply hates Europe .

LzWinky

@Twilight: I know, maybe their servers were terrible. Silly Europeans

Twilight_Crow

GabeGreens wrote:

Cant wait till next weekend's race. Guess what Im gonna use! (hint: it has to do with Al Gore)

An Al Gore Mii

ASDFGHJKL

Twilight+Crow wrote:

GabeGreens wrote:

An Al Gore Mii

Not even close. Im using my Wii Wheel!

ASDFGHJKL

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.