Forums

Topic: GabeGreen's Interesting facts and conversations thread.

Posts 321 to 340 of 6,522

LzWinky

Why cabbage?

Current games: Everything on Switch

Switch Friend Code: SW-5075-7879-0008 | My Nintendo: LzWinky | Nintendo Network ID: LzWinky

ASDFGHJKL

Because I was being sarcastic

ASDFGHJKL

LzWinky

Sarcastic, huh? I'll show you sarcastic! $600 is a great price for the PS3!

Switch Friend Code: SW-5075-7879-0008 | My Nintendo: LzWinky | Nintendo Network ID: LzWinky

ASDFGHJKL

Sarcasm? Sony is a great company with products with good quality

ASDFGHJKL

LzWinky

and is not cheap at all when they want to replace parts that are still under warranty

ASDFGHJKL

Enough with sarcasm. I made a flipnote using the DSi flipnote:
[flipnote:57CD548031CB6203:CB6203_090E170828556_000]

ASDFGHJKL

ASDFGHJKL

Are you there, lz?

ASDFGHJKL

LzWinky

Sorry, my router had a bad hiccup and tv distracted me

ASDFGHJKL

Well there you are young man! You know better than to run off on me! Thats it! Time OUT! Go stand in the corner! YOU SCARED THE HELL OUT OF ME! Something couldve happened to you!
Thats exactly what my mom would say

ASDFGHJKL

LzWinky

GabeGreens wrote:

Well there you are young man! You know better than to run off on me! Thats it! Time OUT! Go stand in the corner! YOU SCARED THE HELL OUT OF ME! Something couldve happened to you!
Thats exactly what my mom would say

Last time I checked you aren't my mother. At least I hope you're not!

ASDFGHJKL

Last time I checked I wasnt. Lets keep it like that

ASDFGHJKL

ASDFGHJKL

What did you think of my animation. I used the DSi for the first time in flipnote

ASDFGHJKL

LzWinky

GabeGreens wrote:

Last time I checked I wasnt. Lets keep it like that

And what's this about questioning my gender? Do you really doubt it, that much?! I'm not like Phoenix and use avatars of both genders!

Knux

So you guys are now talking about cabbage and time outs?
How about I help you guys out? Have any of you guys played any of the Kingdom Hearts games? If you had not, you guys should give at least give one of the games a try. The Kingdom Hearts games are some of the greatest games ever.

Edited on by Knux

Knux

Tails

GabeGreens wrote:

What did you think of my animation. I used the DSi for the first time in flipnote

mario kart # plz sir? i'm ready to play ya

Check out Wii-kly Review's on http://www.videogameheat.com PSN ID: TailsPrower86 3DS FC: 3695 0027 1349 Tails XBL GamerTag: BioReaver86

LzWinky

SuperSonic1990 wrote:

So you guys are now talking about cabbage and time outs?
How about I help you guys out? Have any of you guys played any of the Kingdom Hearts games? If you had not, you guys should give at least one of the games a try. The Kingdom Hearts games are some of the greatest games ever.

Played all of them, and they are the only reason why I have a PS2. Now that i'm done with them, the PS2 is collecting dust. Ironic that it was the only non-Nintendo system I ever owned

LzWinky

Tails86 wrote:

GabeGreens wrote:

Can the game be more than two people? I recently fixed my router and I have the den to myself

ASDFGHJKL

Tails86 wrote:

GabeGreens wrote:

I wish but I cant right now. So sorry. Maybe tomorrow. Ill find time to play I hope.

ASDFGHJKL

ASDFGHJKL

You people grew on, Ill play for a WHILE. lz can play too. Just one condition. If I happen to drop out suddenly, meet me here, and bring your cabbage and time outs

ASDFGHJKL

LzWinky

GabeGreens wrote:

You people grew on, Ill play for a WHILE. lz can play too. Just one condition. If I happen to drop out suddenly, meet me here, and bring your cabbage and time outs

You just need to tell me how to do the dang thing. I've never done friend matches before

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.