Forums

Topic: E3 2021 Predictions!!!

Posts 81 to 100 of 311

jump

If we're talking wishlist then I'd want these!

Earthbound 1-3 remastered/remake
Eternal Darkness remastered/remake/sequel

Mortal Kombat’s Scorpion and Doom Slayer added to Smash.

Zelda BOTW 2
Bayonetta 3
SMT5
Metroid Prime 4

Donkey Kong Racing (this was a real game under Rare and then also rumoured to be made by Retro who assisted with Mario Kart 7 as practice for it)
Next Level's Mario Wrestling revived (I really want this!)
Splatoon 3D platformer spin off
Ever Oasis 2
New Star Fox
New Duck Hunt
New 1080 Snowboarding
Codename STEAM 2
Star Fox Guard 2
Luigi's Mansion 4
Super Mario Galaxy 3

Persona 3-5 ports
13 Sentinels: Aegis Rim port
New (and good) Professor Layton
Yakuza Like A Dragon port
Jet Set Radio and Crazy Taxi HD collection/Dreamcast bundle
Psychonauts 1 & 2 ports
New Resident Evil

Edited on by jump

Nicolai wrote:

Alright, I gotta stop getting into arguments with jump. Someone remind me next time.

Switch Friend Code: SW-8051-9575-2812 | 3DS Friend Code: 1762-3772-0251

CFarris419

SMT V with official release date
New trailer for BOTW 2
Pokemon Brilliant Diamond and Shining Pearl release date
Something special for Zelda's anniversary?
Perhaps that Donkey Kong game that's been rumored?

CFarris419

I-U

jump wrote:

@I-U What do you mean by Arms is still sitting? They were still doing events for it in 2020 which isn't that bad for a 2017 games and got a fighter in Smash. It's not a massive franchise for Ninty but it's not like Codename STEAM or Ever Oasis that just disappeared.

Also I predict Codename STEAM 2 and Ever Oasis 2 for E3! ;P

I'm meaning in terms of a sequel. They're not going to be announcing an ARMS 2 at E3.

"The secret to ultimate power lies in the Alimbic Cluster."

WoomyNNYes

After E3, I predict I won't like waiting months for _____________ to release in August, September, October, November. Is everyone ready for the waiting part?

Edited on by WoomyNNYes

Extreme bicycle rider (<--Link to a favorite bike video)
'Tendo liker

jump

@WoomyNNYes Eh, I will have Disgaea 6, SMT3, Zombies Ate My Neighbours, Demon Turf, Skyward Sword before August plus my general backlog (I've had Flipping Death & Persona 5 Strikers pretty much day one and I've not even started them yet!) so I've got enough to distract me.

Honestly as much as I'd like BOTW2 or new Donkey Kong Nintendo wont give me want I really, REALLY want which is Star Fox Guard 2, Codename STEAM 2 and the cancelled Mario wrestling game.

Nicolai wrote:

Alright, I gotta stop getting into arguments with jump. Someone remind me next time.

EOTW

@I-U I really like this list of predictions. Like, reading that felt like watching an actual e3 showcase. It's just the way it goes lol. Hopefully we'll get one or two things to be legitimately excited for though.

3DS FC: 3222-5568-3578
NNID: EOTW93
NX HYPE

Grumblevolcano

@WoomyNNYes I think the wait before E3 will be harder. At least with after E3 there's a lot going on for about a month meanwhile before E3 the most interesting thing happening is endless speculation about what'll happen during E3.

Grumblevolcano

Switch Friend Code: SW-2595-6790-2897 | 3DS Friend Code: 3926-6300-7087 | Nintendo Network ID: GrumbleVolcano

Octane

Pikmin 4 or get out.

Octane

jump

@Octane What about Hey! Pikmin 2: Electric Boogaloo instead?

Nicolai wrote:

Octane

@jump If it features Knack as a guest character, I'm down for it.

Octane

jump

@Octane Nah, Chibi Robo is the guest character and it's still on the 3DS.

Nicolai wrote:

Dogorilla

Pikmin and Chibi-Robo would genuinely be a good crossover actually.

"Remember, Funky's the Monkey!"

Funky Kong

GrailUK

The E3 Direct begins with a Covid announcement warning it's impact on forthcoming titles. Nintendo's staff safety is paramount and some games may be delayed into next year.

Doug Bowser greats us solomnly and asks for 2 minutes silence for Star Fox.

2 minutes pass.

Next is a big feature on Game Builder, highlighting some tricks you can pull with some of the nodes.

They are excited for us to create our own games, but they have been hard at work on their own titles. Next is a reel of new Nintendo IP coming sooner than we think. About 6 new IP are shown*

The screen dissolves to Mr Aonuma who apologises for the delays caused by Covid to BotW2 and deeply regrets they still have nothing to show us...except for a whole new stand alone dungeon to explore, available on the eshop and built from the ground up using Game Builder.

Next is a dramatic CG animation of what looks like Chibi-Robo coming to Smash. But as the light shines on the new entrant, it turns out to be the robot guy from Game Builder.

Doug Bowser says there is one more thing.

There is a trailer for Game Builder, closing with a new delayed release date of 2022.

*for the astute amongst us, they will notice all the games were made using Game Builder...

I never drive faster than I can see. Besides, it's all in the reflexes.

Switch FC: SW-0287-5760-4611

jump

@GrailUK the only problem with that is Game Builder Garage is released before E3.

Edited on by jump

Nicolai wrote:

GrailUK

@jump The delayed launch gets a mention at the start hehe.

I never drive faster than I can see. Besides, it's all in the reflexes.

Switch FC: SW-0287-5760-4611

jump

@Slowdive I’m not against ports as I’ve bought a few on the Switch but at this point for talking about what are your wishes for the Switch line up I much rather see new games.

But if there are ports I’d rather it be stuff that was a lot rarer. Like Donkey King Country Returns was a big seller on both the Wii and 3DS but there’s a few titles like Paper Mario: The Thousand-Year Door I could tempted to pick up. Repacking of the less exposed games would maker it more palatable as it was the main reason the Wii U ports have been finding success as not a lot of folks played them and it was the main reason why I bought Super Mario 3D All Stars as I hadn’t played Sunshine for ages.

Nicolai wrote:

SViper

It's not fully E3 speculation, but it feels it's part of E3, because Pokémon for some time now have something at very end of May/couple first days of June before E3, so I expecting that. Then I expect that they reveal Pokémon Brilliant Diamond & Shining Pearl early/mid December release date and then explains why they decided not release in October/November. The reason is they want to add more then 493+Sylveon+Regional Variants+Region Variants Evolutions.
For this year E3 I want reveal of "Gameboy - Nintendo Switch Online".

Edited on by SViper

http://twitch.tv/TheSViper
https://www.change.org/p/anmtvla-pokemonlatam-español-latino-en-los-juegos-de-pokémon - let's help this petition for Latin American Spanish be add to Pokémon games and with that may increase chance that in future Pokémon games adds more languages. :)

Switch Friend Code: SW-7289-6600-2802 | 3DS Friend Code: 4270-5974-5136 | My Nintendo: SViper | Nintendo Network ID: TheSViper | Twitter:

Grumblevolcano

@Slowdive I'd imagine that is Nintendo's plan. Wii U showed Nintendo that focusing just on new software is not feasible without resulting in droughts and you can actually extend that to non-Nintendo HD platforms as well.

So by releasing a lot of ports/remasters/remakes with a few new games sprinkled in between, Nintendo is able to keep a mostly steady lineup for years to come.

Grumblevolcano

Switch Friend Code: SW-2595-6790-2897 | 3DS Friend Code: 3926-6300-7087 | Nintendo Network ID: GrumbleVolcano

jump

@Grumblevolcano That’s only painting half the picture, Ninty were still making and releasing games on the 3DS in 2019. They only stopped when Mario & Luigi flopped and cancelled a bunch of games for it still in development. Then coivd happened creating more delays so we have yet to properly see what kind of schedule Nintendo can create when they are fully focused on just the one platform.

In any case, people are stupid where one day a person will talk about how they want ports only on the next day the same person will complain about ports or consider 4 weeks of no new games a drought. lol

Nicolai wrote:

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic