Forums

Topic: E3 2021 Predictions!!!

Posts 41 to 60 of 311

jump

@TheJGG Well Microsoft, Google and Amazon are all in the cloud game now. The probem for Luna and Stadia has been no big exclusives and Game Pass is still in beta but it could take off when it's ready to go.

Some people complain about it's just a game rental service and they want to own the games but I see the bigger problem is that not enough people have a good enough internet for cloud gaming, it's a future thing.

Edited on by jump

Nicolai wrote:

Alright, I gotta stop getting into arguments with jump. Someone remind me next time.

Switch Friend Code: SW-8051-9575-2812 | 3DS Friend Code: 1762-3772-0251

Blooper987

I’m surprised y’all are talking about a cloud version of FF7 yet and haven’t made the blatantly obvious pun.

Switch Friend Code: SW-0772-1845-0995

NintendoByNature

My only hopes, but not really predictions are anything FF related, resident evil related, metroid and DK related, and most importantly botw2 release date info. Everything else would be additional goodies.

NintendoByNature

jedgamesguy

Blooper987 wrote:

I’m surprised y’all are talking about a cloud version of FF7 yet and haven’t made the blatantly obvious pun.

I feel like a bit of an idiot now. May as well call it the Strife Edition because of how much of a pain in the bum it’s gonna be.

Currently playing:
Final Fantasy VII Rebirth
Persona 4 Golden
Dragon Quest XI S
F1 23
Xenoblade Chronicles 2

Switch Friend Code: SW-6764-9521-9114

Dezzy

Nintendo - I think Bayo 3 and BotW2 will be their main big showings. A few new announcements and another big trailer for Skyward Sword, possibly showing more new features for it.

Sony - We'll definitely see another trailer for Horizon 2. Possibly a teaser for God of War 2. Probably something completely new as well.

Xbox- Halo Infinite and Starfield. I expect Xbox to "win" the show with these 2, both of which should be quite impressive. Although Nintendo might be quite competitive.

Square Enix- another FF16 trailer. The next Tomb Raider announced.

It's dangerous to go alone! Stay at home.

jump

@Dezzy Sony don't do E3 anymore, they probably have an event of some sort lined up though.

Nicolai wrote:

Alright, I gotta stop getting into arguments with jump. Someone remind me next time.

Dezzy

@jump

Lol, oh yeah, not sure how I forgot that. Being absent minded.

I'm sure they'll do a State of Play around the same time though, so the prediction probably still applies in practice.

Munchlax

Starts with Dr Eggman in Smash.
Kirby
Bayonetta 3
Mario Party
Donkey Kong
Splatoon 3
Monolith’s new IP, coming 2022
Ends with BoTW 2, tentatively scheduled for December, but Nintendo knowing it will probably release in spring.

Munchlax

Dezzy

Munchlax wrote:

Ends with BoTW 2, tentatively scheduled for December, but Nintendo knowing it will probably release in spring.

I can see that happening. Or they could just say something vague like "coming this winter", that way it could be either December, or late Feb 2022.

NintendoByNature

I did forget to add that I'd love anything xenoblade added to the switch. I guess this has turned into more of an E3 wishlist thread than prediction thread for me 😋

NintendoByNature

GrailUK

Namco Museum Vol. 2
Ridge Racer
Cyber Sled
Starblade
Tekken
Soul Edge

Hmm...maybe that should be Vol.3. I suppose 2 would be more

Pac Land
Pole Position
Xevious
Mappy
Dragon Spirit
Ordyne

I never drive faster than I can see. Besides, it's all in the reflexes.

Switch FC: SW-0287-5760-4611

kkslider5552000

Slowdive wrote:

Got recent physical releases of Super Mario Odyssey and The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild containing their latest build.

Oh so you don't have to deal with the updates?

That's cool if true but my main thought is I really hope major games on other consoles also do this, because I've heard so much about how miserably terrible the updates on some PS4 games were (not sure how much PS5 has or hasn't improved in this regard).

Edited on by kkslider5552000

Non-binary, demiguy, making LPs, still alive

Megaman Legends 2 Let's Play!:
LeT's PlAy MEGAMAN LEGENDS 2 < Link to LP

NintendoByNature

Doesn't look like silksong will be at E3. At least we're warned ahead of time.

NintendoByNature

kkslider5552000

I think that Silksong will soon have taken longer from announcement to release than Hollow Knight itself.

Non-binary, demiguy, making LPs, still alive

Megaman Legends 2 Let's Play!:
LeT's PlAy MEGAMAN LEGENDS 2 < Link to LP

jump

So Nintendo just dropped trailers for Mario Golf, Skyward Sword & Miitopia plus released some more NSO games I wont ever play, what rubbish E3 announcements! ;p

Edited on by jump

Nicolai wrote:

jedgamesguy

@jump The more this happens the less known content is shown at E3. Do it, do it, do it moooooooooooooooore!

Currently playing:
Final Fantasy VII Rebirth
Persona 4 Golden
Dragon Quest XI S
F1 23
Xenoblade Chronicles 2

Switch Friend Code: SW-6764-9521-9114

jump

@TheJGG Or they will run out of things to show so they start talking about how the latest update brings stability to the Switch for 30 mins! ;p

Nicolai wrote:

Balta666

Slowdive wrote:

By the way, whatever Nintendo titles will be revealed, I will purchase the titles later, likely after all the hype has been settled after it has been released. Why? Nintendo does update their physical releases with the latest revisions. Got recent physical releases of Super Mario Odyssey and The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild containing their latest build.

Did not know that was a thing. Very cool

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic