Forums

Topic: Coronavirus outbreak

Posts 1,481 to 1,500 of 1,548

Octane

@Zeldafan79 So you're throwing an entire hissy-fit, only because someone asked if you had a mask...

Octane

Snatcher

@Tasuki A view people I know just aren't taking it bc there waiting for this next one.

Nintendo are like woman, You love them for whats on the inside, not the outside…you know what I mean! Luzlane best girl!

(My friend code is SW-7322-1645-6323, please ask me before you use it)

Sorry for not being active much recently, but I’m very much alive!

Snatcher

@WoomyNNYes I know it sucks that kids under 12 can't get it yet, I to hate mask and I hate the times were in, but I need to always remember that I must do whatever I can to help me and other people from catching it.

Edited on by Snatcher

Nintendo are like woman, You love them for whats on the inside, not the outside…you know what I mean! Luzlane best girl!

jedgamesguy

@WoomyNNYes @Snatcher Personally I’ve gotten so used to masks that I often forget that I’m wearing one. Therefore if I was asked to wear a mask for the next year or two I’d do it. I’m vaccinated but I also like keeping people safe. I’d put that over simple convenience any day.

I just don’t understand the resistance towards masks even now.

Currently playing:
Final Fantasy VII Rebirth
Persona 4 Golden
Dragon Quest XI S
F1 23
Xenoblade Chronicles 2

Switch Friend Code: SW-6764-9521-9114

Zeldafan79

@Octane

No because the first time i ordered my meal no one demanded i wear a mask but on the same visit minutes later suddenly to order a frosty i'm asked to wear one. If people are going to get so uppity demanding masks be worn how bout some consistancy? I Can't imagine why i'd be grumpy about it. That's why people a freaking out. The rules keep changing.

Non maskers are getting shamed, threatened with violence and treated like hillbilly scumbags and maskers are walking around all smug and full of themselves like they think their poo doesn't stink. It's enough to get anybody in a rather unpleasant mood.

"Freedom is the right of all sentient beings" Optimus Prime

Snatcher

@TheJGG I think bc its very political, and people overall are not really trusting the dr's as even I have to admit they have contradicted them self's a few times, put thats just why I think they have an issue.

Octane

@Zeldafan79 You do realise that people aren't a collective hivemind? One employee is going to be more lax than the next one. Just shrug it off and wear a mask, it's hardly an inconvenience.

Have you already got your vaccination?

Octane

Zeldafan79

@Octane

I guess i just don't like complete strangers telling me what to do with my own face. If someone suggested it or asked nicely i might go ahead but demanding or trying to make me feel like a monster for not complying is not okay. That's like forcing your beliefs on another person.

As for the vaccine that could kill me even quicker than covid so i don't see the advantage. I can just as easily keep my distance from people like I've been doing my whole life. I'm not a social person.

jowy_sw

@Zeldafan79 About vaccines. Are you saying that you don't vaccinate yourself because some people are too mean about it? I mean, that's what you suggested in your comment aside from COVID misinformation ("the vaccine that could kill me even quicker than covid ").

And about masks? Different people and places could react differently. Some people are more lax than others and some don't even want to bother mentioning it much. People do not react all the same. It's not that complicated.
Besides, are you suggesting people looking wrong at others that are not wearing masks in a global pandemic is something unreasonable? I know some people can take it too far or that the rules can be inconsistencent depending of people and places but that is not a reasoning to go against wearing masks in general. Sometimes this feels like an excuse, you know? "I'll wear a mask and get vaccinated if some people in these stories I could have easily made up or exaggerate weren't so mean about it!".

jowy_sw

jump

Zeldafan79 wrote:

Non maskers are getting shamed, threatened with violence and treated like hillbilly scumbags and maskers are walking around all smug and full of themselves like they think their poo doesn't stink. It's enough to get anybody in a rather unpleasant mood.

I don't think asking if you have a mask is the same thing as being threatened with violence, I remember someone trying to mug me with a threat of being stabbed with a knife they were holding and they definitely didn't call me sir and were not polite about it. Maybe we just have different ideas of what a threat of violence is?

In any case the mask blocks the smell of poo, if you wore a mask too the lack of a poo smell might stop putting you in a pooy mood too.

Zeldafan79 wrote:

As for the vaccine that could kill me even quicker than covid so i don't see the advantage. I can just as easily keep my distance from people like I've been doing my whole life. I'm not a social person.

I swear you posted something about being brave enough to face death so you wont wear a mask but you're now afraid of the vaccine will kill you is a bit odd to me.

If you and enough other people get a vaccine then there's no need for a mask so you can stop feeling threanted by old ladies when they are serving you dirty greasy food which I would have thought you'd see as an advantage.

Edited on by jump

Nicolai wrote:

Alright, I gotta stop getting into arguments with jump. Someone remind me next time.

Switch Friend Code: SW-8051-9575-2812 | 3DS Friend Code: 1762-3772-0251

Zeldafan79

@jump

You do realize this vaccine isn't even approved by the FDA yet right? As for the threatened with violence thing haven't you been keeping up on all this covid crap since you guys like to discuss it so much? People are literally getting physical with others because they aren't wearing masks. The ones who are so scared out of their minds are flipping out and trying to kill eachother over this.

BTW have you heard what's coming next? In north carolina they have already started sending people to your door to give you the shot. Now is that invasive or what?

You know honestly i don't understand why a gaming site has a thread on covid anyway. Shouldn't we be talking about games? Have fun with your fear mongering and shaming of people who enjoy their freedom. What little we have left these days. I'm gonna go discuss games. I'm done with covid.

jump

Nicolai wrote:

Alright, I gotta stop getting into arguments with jump. Someone remind me next time.

jedgamesguy

@jumo Probably one of the funniest ‘return’ posts I’ve seen.

@Zeldafan79 I assume you’re glad you live in the US because here you aren’t allowed to enter malls, restaurants, cinemas, anything, unless you’re vaccinated.

And as much as I don’t like it, the UK is reopening because so many people have been vaccinated.

Edited on by jedgamesguy

Currently playing:
Final Fantasy VII Rebirth
Persona 4 Golden
Dragon Quest XI S
F1 23
Xenoblade Chronicles 2

Switch Friend Code: SW-6764-9521-9114

jump

TheJGG wrote:

And as much as I don’t like it, the UK is reopening because so many people have been vaccinated.

Yep, the UK is now in a position to host major events like the Euro's final, it's made me so proud of what we as a country have achieved!

Untitled

Edited on by jump

Nicolai wrote:

jump

@WoomyNNYes That guy has gone viral, there's another pic of him standing on someone shoulders doing something illegal with his nose whilst outside Wembley just before the final. There's been a few articles like how despite snorting substances and drinking 20 cans of cider he wasn't drunk or high, he was just trying to cheer people up after covid. Also his hat is worth £500 apparently. You can quite easily google "England bum flare guy" to find the articles about him but it's mostly on scummy sites like The Sun.

I can't really condemned him as I've done silly stuff as a kid (which was probably worse thinking about it) but I do find it funny that you're so passionate about your team getting to the cup final you celebrate it by putting a flare up your bum.

Nicolai wrote:

Snatcher

I think thats the reason right there, If the FDA hasn't approved it yet, I can see why some people would be on the fence about taking it, saying as at this point some people would have to trust what the media is saying aaaaaand welll?

But Look man I couldn't care less on who takes it or not, I wish more people would take it, but I'm not about to throw a fit about it, as there putting there self's at risk, not mine. (Is pretty selfish tho)

Snatcher

You know what else really gets under my skin, is that people don't want to take it, fine, But then they don't want to put on mask ether....Like the hell? Your going to get everyone sick, Cuz like I said, you can do whatever you want with body I don't care, but please at least put on a mask if you haven't taken it yet.

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic