Forums

Topic: All-Encompassing E3 2019 Thread

Posts 101 to 120 of 575

HobbitGamer

@ThanosReXXX Although.... Freespace was developed by Volition in the 90's. Saints Row 3 was just released. Doug Bowser is on the square. Freespace port for Nitneod Swatch confirmed!!

#MudStrongs

Switch Friend Code: SW-7842-2075-5515 | My Nintendo: HobbitGamr | Nintendo Network ID: HobbitGamr

ThanosReXXX

@AlohaPizzaJack That version of Freespace actually did come to mind, when I saw the picture for the first time myself.

'The console wars are like boobs: Sony and Microsoft fight over which ones look the nicest and Nintendo's are the most fun to play with.'

Nintendo Network ID: ThanosReXX

link3710

@ThanosReXXX Lol, I didn't think you meant it as serious, I was just saying I enjoyed it as a joke leak.

link3710

ThanosReXXX

@link3710 These days, I've found it's becoming harder to tell whether or not people are serious,
so I sometimes over-compensate in my explanations. Just ignore them...

'The console wars are like boobs: Sony and Microsoft fight over which ones look the nicest and Nintendo's are the most fun to play with.'

Ryu_Niiyama

Anybody make a NL comment bingo board yet? I almost want to clear my ignore list for the occasion.

Taiko is good for the soul, Hoisa!
Japanese NNID:RyuNiiyamajp
Team Cupcake! 11/15/14
Team Spree! 4/17/19
I'm a Dream Fighter. Perfume is Love, Perfume is Life.

3DS Friend Code: 3737-9849-8413 | Nintendo Network ID: RyuNiiyama

FragRed

I’m kinda surprised that we have as yet to see any retailer leak the details of everything Ubisoft, Bethesda and Microsoft have to reveal this year yet. It’s all a little too quiet on the leaks/rumours front so far for my liking.

NEW WEBSITE LAUNCHED! Regular opinion articles, retro game reviews and impression pieces on new games! ENGAGE VG: EngageVG.com

Magician

This year I find myself most excited for Square Enix's presentation. They've taken over Sony's timeslot, so I expect them to show up with their big guns. There's little doubt that Final Fantasy VII Remake will get additional details. I morbidly expect the Final Fantasy fandom to be disgusted by the fact that one whole game is being segmented into multiple parts; I'm fairly certain a good portion of fans are anticipating the entire game to be there on day one, but sadly it won't be.

Then there's Square Enix's second volley, the Avengers game announced back in 2017. Here, two years later, there should be some kind of news on its progress. Coming hot off the heels of Endgame, there has to be something mentioned about it. Right?

After that, we have a couple unannounced games. Developer Deck Nine, formerly the developers of the Cool Boarders series, has been working on something for S-E. Then there's developer People Can Fly, formerly the developers of the Painkiller series and Bulletstorm, has also been working on something for S-E. And lastly there are the already announced, but yet to be officially revealed games. Babylon's Fall from Platinum Games, Romancing Saga 3, and Battalion 1944 from Bulkhead Interactive.

Finally, there are the potential Switch ports. The Switch is #1 in Japan, and it could be argued that S-E has backed the platform harder than other major Japanese publishers, although Capcom and Bandai Namco haven't been slouches. I wholeheartedly expect a few or several ports announced as coming to Switch, and the list of possibilities is extensive.

Kingdom Hearts series
Just Cause series
Tomb Raider series
Life is Strange series
Secret of Mana Collection (currently Japan-only)
Dissidia Final Fantasy NT
Star Ocean: The Last Hope HD
Nier: Automata
SaGa: Scarlet Grace (currently Japan-only)
Deus Ex series
Final Fantasy Type-0 HD
Dragon Quest Heroes I&II (currently Japan-only)
Sleeping Dogs Definitive Edition
Thief
Drakengard series
The Last Remnant HD
Spelunker Party! (currently Japan-only)
...and of course, the iOS port of Chrono Trigger.

Edited on by Magician

Switch Physical Collection - 1,247 games (as of April 15th, 2024)
Favorite Quote: "Childhood is not from birth to a certain age and at a certain age the child is grown, and puts away childish things. Childhood is the kingdom where nobody dies." -Edna St. Vincent Millay

-Green-

I’m excited for Microsoft and Nintendo’s conferences this year the most. Not a fan of the former but it really seems like Microsoft has really been preparing for the next gen for a very long time (I mean ever more than one would expect, kind of like how Nintendo held back a lot for the Switch with the Wii U) and I expect a lot of good stuff from them this year or at next years E3. I’m also looking forward to Dying Light 2 a lot.

Nintendo is definitely my favorite of this E3. Last year was mostly a PlayStation year for me, but this year feels like Nintendo’s time to shine. They have so much to show at E3, it can easily surpass 2017 in my eyes. Luigi’s Mansion, Animal Crossing, (maybe) Pokemon, Fire Emblem, and likely more. Possibly time for a big blow out.

"Enthusiastic Hi" (awkward stare)
Nintendo Switch Code: SW-5081-0666-1429
PS4 Thing: TBA

Anti-Matter

My hope for E3 2019 :
1. EA (Outside of E3 2019) = THE SIMS 4 for Nintendo Switch
2. Konami = Hyper Sports R on Summer 2019 + possibly Dance Dance Revolution for Nintendo Switch
3. SquareEnix = Kingdom Hearts 1.5 + 2.5 + 3 HD for Nintendo Switch
4. Exact date release for Tokyo 2020 Olympic games + Mario and Sonic at Tokyo Olympics 2020.
5. Minor wish = New Xbox that can play ALL XBOX + XBOX360 + XBOX ONE games regardless of its region, can accept DDR mat, Kinect, read ALL physical games, Doesn't have to connect with Online to play the games Offline, comes with Simple yet beautiful U/I design, comes with WHITE color machine.

Edited on by Anti-Matter

Anti-Matter

Octane

@Anti-Matter I didn't know you wanted The Sims 4 on Switch. I could never have guessed!

Octane

Anti-Matter

@Octane
I still holding my unique ideas to create my dream houses and bunch of six pack guys from THE SIMS 4 PS4 version. 😉
My THE SIMS 4 PS4 version is still Plain Vanilla, No Expansion packs and DLC added so far.

Anti-Matter

RR529

On the Switch front, I'm hoping to see some of the absent Japanese 3rd party series make an appearance (stuff like Ace Combat, a proper Dead or Alive, Ninja Gaiden, Tenchu, etc.), even if it means more 6th & 7th gen ports. Though I'm also looking forward to learning more about Astral Chain, Daemon X Machina, Luigi's Mansion 3, Marvel Ultimate Alliance 3, Pokemon Sword & Shield & whatever else Nintendo has up their sleeve in terms of first party stuff.

As for my PS4, I'm not sure since Sony won't be holding a conference, but I'll be on the lookout for Final Fantasy VII remake info, and hopefully some interesting new multiplat games will be announced during the Xbox show. Maybe Sony will hold a State of Play if I'm lucky.

Currently Playing:
Switch - Blade Strangers
PS4 - Kingdom Hearts III, Tetris Effect (VR)

JoeDiddley

Any info on SMT V would be good, but I’m not expecting it at E3

Switch: SW-2923-8106-2126
Steam ID: joediddley
https://myanimelist.net/profile/JoeDiddley

Octane

@Anti-Matter Apparently they cancelled Sims 4 for Switch, and they're only doing one day of streaming instead of two.

Octane

ThanosReXXX

@Octane Ah... a man can only dream...

Anti-Matter

@Octane
I'm sure we will see The Sims 4 for Nintendo Switch very soon.

Anti-Matter

iLikeUrAttitude

I hope to see more information on Shin Megami Tensei 5

Good... good
Now play Dragon Quest

Ryu_Niiyama

I don't need too much this year as I'm drowning in a backlog of switch games as is. For me I'd like to see a release date for SMT, a port of SFIV (as a available today announcement) and a soul calibur game on switch. The last two are longshots. I do wish that companies were taking more chances with new IPs but I feel good for now. For the Twins I just need a date for ghost of tsushima, and the new gears. I've been mostly underwhelmed with them both this gen so I'm just riding out their twilight.

Taiko is good for the soul, Hoisa!
Japanese NNID:RyuNiiyamajp
Team Cupcake! 11/15/14
Team Spree! 4/17/19
I'm a Dream Fighter. Perfume is Love, Perfume is Life.

3DS Friend Code: 3737-9849-8413 | Nintendo Network ID: RyuNiiyama

Bankaj

Looking forward to more info on Town, Dragon Quest and of course Pokemon. I hope they tune down on the Fire Emblem reveals, as we already got so much of it covered. For me it's already a sure thing that I'll buy it 😉

Also, as a major Smash fan, I keep updating every day looking for leaks, rumors or any info on character reveals.

Bankaj

Sorry, this topic has been locked.