Forums

Topic: All-Encompassing E3 2019 Thread

Posts 81 to 100 of 575

ThanosReXXX

@Octane Certainly looks like it.

'The console wars are like boobs: Sony and Microsoft fight over which ones look the nicest and Nintendo's are the most fun to play with.'

Nintendo Network ID: ThanosReXX

Haruki_NLI

link3710 wrote:

And as we still don't know what they've been working on since Ever Oasis, this seems to be the most likely.

Luigi's Mansion 3DS.

Now Playing: Ratchet and Clank: Rift Apart, Crash Bandicoot 4

Now Streaming: Sonic Lost World, Just Cause 3

NLI Discord: https://bit.ly/2IoFIvj

Twitch: https://bit.ly/2wcA7E4

Anti-Matter

@ThanosReXXX
I heard EA will do their Direct outside the E3 event, like Sony to not join in E3 this year.
I really hope EA want to port their The Sims 4 for Nintendo Switch as matter of fact, my current PS4 games right now just only two games left (i still keep FF XII PS4 versiom until the Switch version already available in my place) and i can see clearly that i have NO reason to keep my PS4 Slim with just only two games left (Portal Knights and The Sims 4) that ALSO on Xbox One.
I will wait from Microsoft that i heard a rumour about new Xbox machines with two different purposes (1 is Streaming only, other is Classic home console style) and if the new Xbox can play ALL Xbox, Xbox 360 & Xbox One games regardless of its Region, i can consider that new Xbox as long it doesn't ask me to full Online connection to play Offline games.
Btw, do you think Xbox One games itself basically can be played Offline without Online connectivity from Xbox One machine ?

Anti-Matter

ThanosReXXX

@Anti-Matter Yes, you can play games offline. If you install the console for the first time, you need to be online for the creation of your gamer/console profile, and possibly some Operating System updates, but after that, you can play every game you have on disc, or digital game that's installed on the hard drive, without an internet connection.

Well, unless of course it's a game that is designed around online multiplayer, obviously...

'The console wars are like boobs: Sony and Microsoft fight over which ones look the nicest and Nintendo's are the most fun to play with.'

Grumblevolcano

Team Sonic Racing automatically tells me that list is fake, Nintendo wouldn't waste time on something that's been out for almost a month and confirmed to have no DLC.

Grumblevolcano

Switch Friend Code: SW-2595-6790-2897 | 3DS Friend Code: 3926-6300-7087 | Nintendo Network ID: GrumbleVolcano

ThanosReXXX

@Grumblevolcano Well, I actually did say to take it with copious amounts of salt.
Don't shoot the messenger...

Edited on by ThanosReXXX

Anti-Matter

@ThanosReXXX
Well... Because here in Indonesia, Xbox One is a Dead machine since :
1. Still cannot be Jailbroken.
2. Having some issues with Online connectivity from Indonesia to Microsoft server.
3. Not even part of cultures in Indonesia (Indonesia is PlayStationLand with some Nintendo twist)

Almost nobody talking about Xbox machines, nor even to sell Xbox One with adequate amount. But here in Indonesia, there are TONS of Modded Xbox360 in Indonesia game shops (the Black and Grey market) since it can be jailbroken with games library similar to PS3. And they keep saying any Xbox machines with just Xbox, NOT XBOX Three Sixty or XBOX One (Pardon of their ignorance)

I wonder if the new Xbox machine can working greatly here in Indonesia in term of Online connectivity to register Xbox machine at first registration since Indonesia have poor Online infrastructure.

Btw, have you ever bring your Xbox One machine outside from your house, in a place with NO online connectivity to play Offline Xbox One games ?

Edited on by Anti-Matter

Anti-Matter

ThanosReXXX

@Anti-Matter With that, I can't help you, because I don't know about all of that.

P.S.

Seeing as this isn't really E3 related, you better take these questions to the Xbox 360/Xbox One thread.
Perhaps NEStalgia can help you with it, although I don't think that he knows the specifics about your region either.

Edited on by ThanosReXXX

HobbitGamer

@ThanosReXXX Yep, that’s just a bingo card like Reader said. A stupid one, but one nonetheless. They couldn’t even be bothered to replace Reggie with Bowser, just put them both. And the picture for New IP is the Who’s That Pokémon pic 😂

#MudStrongs

Switch Friend Code: SW-7842-2075-5515 | My Nintendo: HobbitGamr | Nintendo Network ID: HobbitGamr

ThanosReXXX

@ReaderRagfish @AlohaPizzaJack Well, the guy himself certainly doesn't seem to treat it as such, but now that you mentioned it, I do remember the bingo card phenomenon. It didn't occur to me at the time, I just saw it as a personal wish list, like @Octane also already suspected.

So, E3 bingo card, wish list, probably not much of a difference between the two.

We should probably make a drinking game out of it, either way.

Edited on by ThanosReXXX

Octane

ThanosReXXX wrote:

We should probably make a drinking game out of it, either way.

I'm afraid that won't end well.

Octane

Anti-Matter

Switch games that probably will be released on Summer 2019 :
1. Hyper Sports R
2. Ninjala

We still haven't heard more about those games.

Anti-Matter

ThanosReXXX

@Octane Well, that depends on whether we choose to drink each time there's a hit or a miss. One of the two will result in a decidedly bearable amount of drinks...

Dezzy

ThanosReXXX wrote:

Some random unknown posted this supposed Nintendo E3 presentation "leak" on Twitter:

Untitled

Remember to take all of this with copious amounts of salt, though...

Was this supposed to be an actual Nintendo graphic? Or something made in MS Paint just to summarise the "leaks"?

It's dangerous to go alone! Stay at home.

FX102A

ThanosReXXX wrote:

Well, the sh** storm of E3 rumors has started:

Some random unknown posted this supposed Nintendo E3 presentation "leak" on Twitter:
https://twitter.com/Cassislightup/status/1127285285061103618?...

For those of you who don't feel like clicking the link, or who simply want to stay on this page,
here's an overview of what the presentation is supposed to consist of:
Untitled

Remember to take all of this with copious amounts of salt, though...

More like the Nintendo Wishlist Bingo Card.

FX102A

RR529

@Dezzy, given the "Free Space" spot in the middle, it's one of those E3 Bingo cards, and is not supposed to be a leak.

Currently Playing:
Switch - Blade Strangers
PS4 - Kingdom Hearts III, Tetris Effect (VR)

link3710

@Knuckles-Fajita You know, I knew that, and I somehow still completely forgot.

@ThanosReXXX I was confused why everyone thought it was so ridiculous until I saw the last line with Bayo 3 at E3, Star Fox, and F-Zero. Plus, the N64 Classic + Switch Mini+Pro + Amiibo all at E3 is another level of ludicrous entirely now that I'm giving it a second look. That's too much hardware for any single presentation, and I can't imagine why N64 Classic would be announced in an E3 direct anyways, even if it was remotely a real thinng.

link3710

ThanosReXXX

@Dezzy Probably, hence me not really taking it too seriously. But hey, it is the first big "leak", real or not, and regardless of its unlikeliness, it's starting to spread out over various channels/accounts, which is probably just what the original poster wanted, to get his five minutes of fame...

@FX102A Between me, @ReaderRagfish @AlohaPizzaJack and @Octane, we've already come to the exact same conclusion. I never posted it as a real leak anyways, hence all the disclaimers I added in the initial post I made.

@link3710 Yup. All true. I'm just going to kindly refer you to the bit of text right above this line, instead of having to say for a third time why I posted this or what my intent with it was...

-Green-

You cowards!! Wish for everything! Then when Nintendo doesn’t deliver, blame them, you fools !

"Enthusiastic Hi" (awkward stare)
Nintendo Switch Code: SW-5081-0666-1429
PS4 Thing: TBA

Sorry, this topic has been locked.