Forums

Topic: Petit Computer QR Code Sharing Thread

Posts 961 to 980 of 1,621

anyone

MrSirr wrote:

anyone wrote:

MrSirr wrote:

And if you or anyone else has an idea for a game, let me know, i need ideas.

Make like an "dont starve",its cool

whats that? nvr heard of it.

Its an island-surviving game that you pick grass,sapling,flint make an firecamp and keep your sanity high picking flowers,or else you will have bad dreams...

anyone

anyone

I'm still working on a music player with EQ,FX and another things but with already in system music
P.S. Can i create music using agloritims to use this in bgmstart?? Like another extension like bgm:music???

Edited on by anyone

anyone

MrSirr

anyone wrote:

MrSirr wrote:

anyone wrote:

MrSirr wrote:

And if you or anyone else has an idea for a game, let me know, i need ideas.

Make like an "dont starve",its cool

whats that? nvr heard of it.

Its an island-surviving game that you pick grass,sapling,flint make an firecamp and keep your sanity high picking flowers,or else you will have bad dreams...

Woah, that's too advanced for me. I'm basically a beginner.

MrSirr

fordcars

shinydragonmist wrote:

fordcars wrote:

Hi guys, I am a newbie :3 By the way there might be a way to keep a connection constantly with another DS by constantly sending junk useless stuff to the other DS. I wanted to make a game to try this but I don't have another DS with petit computer Anyway right now I am working on an awesome game with custom collision detection and physics! Mhahaha

you mean to say like pong or frogger

Well I am checking online for good algorithms for some nice physics, but it might turn out really horrible!!

Sincerely,

fordcars

TexMurphy

Projectile Motion
GCLS:CLS
VI=50
ANGLE=60
X=0:Y=0
XI=0:YI=0
FOR T=0 TO 8.9 STEP .2
X=XI+VI*COS(ANGLE*PI()/180)*T
Y=YI+VI*SIN(ANGLE*PI()/180)*T-.5*9.8(POW(T,2)
GPSET X,160-Y,8
VSYNC 1
NEXT T

TexMurphy

fordcars

Whoa nice! Yeah after all maybe I won't do custom collision detection, it's so complicated

Sincerely,

fordcars

bmx7000

i am new and i need help with sprites so i am going to look for the link to it someone posted

bmx7000

Pixelrobin

TexMurphy wrote:

Here is a test of simple compression using GPSET. The awesome text dialog part of the program comes from BlueRobin2. (Thanks!)
0 = no compression, followed by 2 digit hex palette/color number 00E (one black pixel)
1 = compression, followed by 2 digit hex multiplier, followed by 2 digit hex palette/color number. 1060E (six black pixels)
Untitled
If someone could find a more compressed algorithm (hoffman?) or create a program outside of peiti that compresses pictures to this format that would save time. I have Excell programs that display hex data and loads images into cells.

The original Program was from @Randomouscrap98. I just updated it to fit my needs. That version was plainly to show him what I have done with his small (but awesome huh?) program. You're welcome anyway

Everybody do a chirp. CHIRP.

3DS Friend Code: 3007-9228-5126

randomous

Awww, thanks for giving me credit @Bluerobin2

Edit: I've added a ton of stuff to Village, if anyone's interested. You can go fishing now, and there's a day/night cycle. I would be happy if you tried it out, but it's 52 qr codes (one file), so I understand if it's a little ridiculous. http://petitcomputer.wikia.com/wiki/Village

Edited on by randomous

randomous

LeviCelJir

Please. Someone make a Minecraft/Terraria clone. Please.
or Atleast make Petit tunnel english!

Hi I'm Levi and I like Bloopys :^)

Zack56144

Hello again everyone! I have finished My Petit Farm OS V0.2 and it 1 new feature and fixes a few bugs.
Official Change Log:
-Adds Password System (Password is 1234)
-Adds Change log Menu
-Fixes Bugs and Made Improvements
-Left Some Plans for V0.3
well thats all and watch out for V0.3 it is a major update and adds more features and new menus as well as improved menus and adds a My Petit Farm Launcher
YOU MUST HAVE MY PETIT FARM TO USE IT.
well thats all for now! im going to get started on V0.3 googbye everyone!

Im Not Purple! >:|

3DS Friend Code: 0645-5989-4801

Pixelrobin

Leviceljir wrote:

How 'bout Tristones. It is like Terraria except you cannot place blocks (Not really anyways you can place bridges and ladders...)

Everybody do a chirp. CHIRP.

3DS Friend Code: 3007-9228-5126

LeviCelJir

Bluerobin2 wrote:

Leviceljir wrote:

How 'bout Tristones. It is like Terraria except you cannot place blocks (Not really anyways you can place bridges and ladders...)

But
1. You can't place blocks And
2. It is IMPOSSIBLE to get to the bottom floor.
Only if I could hack so i'm invincible

Hairmanban19

Leviceljir wrote:

Bluerobin2 wrote:

Leviceljir wrote:

But

Its not impossible to get to the bottom floor! when you get to the lava pit keep throwing magic bombs until enough of the lava is gone for you to jump down. once your down to the bottom floor the lava will be slowly closing in around you so you need yo quickly throw magic bombs to explode the floor and jump and tada you are at the bottom floor! but to be able to even get down in to the bottom floor you need to be like level 20.The first reason is because if your around level 20 you'll have enough magic to throw a lot of magic bombs which you use a lot of to get to the bottom floor.The second reason is that when you are getting closer to the bottom floor the enemies are really hard and you'll need to kill a lot! If you want more info for Tristones such as item info.etc go to the petit computer wikia and then go to the Tristones page,scroll down to the comments,then you'll see i have some comments for Tristones info!

Edited on by Hairmanban19

3DS Friend Code: 3136-7615-5907

Hairmanban19

Patrickwins wrote:

I'm going to release a game later today. I won't spoil a single bit of it to you guys right now.

I am looking forward to seeing what it is!

Hairmanban19

Leviceljir wrote:

There is a english version of Petit tunnel. I just forget where to find it! Sorry.

swordx

hairmanban19 wrote:

Leviceljir wrote:

Bluerobin2 wrote:

Leviceljir wrote:

But

Its not impossible to get to the bottom floor! when you get to the lava pit keep throwing magic bombs until enough of the lava is gone for you to jump down. once your down to the bottom floor the lava will be slowly closing in around you so you need yo quickly throw magic bombs to explode the floor and jump and tada you are at the bottom floor! but to be able to even get down in to the bottom floor you need to be like level 20.The first reason is because if your around level 20 you'll have enough magic to throw a lot of magic bombs which you use a lot of to get to the bottom floor.The second reason is that when you are getting closer to the bottom floor the enemies are really hard and you'll need to kill a lot! If you want more info for Tristones such as item info.etc go to the petit computer wikia and then go to the Tristones page,scroll down to the comments,then you'll see i have some comments for Tristones info!

Yeah, I've gotten to the bottom floor before. I was expecting a boss fight, but there wasn't one.

swordx

LeviCelJir

i want petit tunnel english!

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.