Forums

Topic: Petit Computer QR Code Sharing Thread

Posts 1,601 to 1,620 of 1,621

Wilbur

Sorry guys forgot i posted on here with school and all, I would love to work with both of you and develop an rpg

W!lbur_co

Wilbur

My friend code is 3308-4821-5122

W!lbur_co

Francis333

how do u post qr codes here?

Francis333

3DS Friend Code: 1676-4500-0150 | Nintendo Network ID: ilovecopper

SuperGustafson9

if anyone has a demo code they would like to give me id be happy

Nintendo 3ds Friendcode
0559-7296-2679
Latias

Game in Use - Pokemon Blue (Old School)
Wanting All Starters

Fc - 0559 7296 2679

Twitter:

TexMurphy

This is a background mapping program called "MAPIT" that uses GRP file format. It holds 8 maps, layer 0 and 1, along with a trigger map. To save a map draw background, press start, go to maps. Wait for the blue line, press A to upload your map to the top screen where the blue line is. Press start again to store map. Go to backgrounds and select Save Background. To load background Go to background menu, load background, make sure to visit maps to store maps into program. On maps you can press B to download map to bottom screen or A to upload bottom screen to top. If you need any help just ask. A program to read the map for a RPG has not been written. Note the backgrounds are stored in two color groups (big endian). The first color is the upper part of the number and the sencond number is the lower part of the number. Also added to the color is a 0 or 1 in the hundreds place for horizontal and vertical flipping of the tile so make sure to take this off in your rpg program. The action or event map is used to store wall locations, actions that may happen on particular ttiles, or whatever you design your program to do.
Untitled

TexMurphy

Wilbur

Hello guys! Sorry I haven't been on here in a while. I am working on a game called "Prender Men", and I hope to be able to post it before February of 2015.

W!lbur_co

IncVoid

demonstrating gosub return points are not remembered after using exec?
Untitled
Untitled
couldn't get the petit computer website to save it as quadruple when I selected the option it still saves as 105x105

Edited on by IncVoid

IncVoid

Discostew

Version 1.0.1 of MM2PTC is up. It contains bug fixes and uses the Megaman 2 font.

http://lazerlight.x10.mx/uploads/mm2ptc-1_0_1/

If you have already scanned v1.0, then you only need to rescan the PRG codes. There is one minor bug fix in the GRPs that is not mandatory (fixes a name for one sfx in the Audio Player), but not scanning in the GRPs won't affect anything. Be aware, if you rescan even one of the new GRPs from the new list, then you must rescan them all.

Discostew

3DS Friend Code: 4425-1477-0127 | Nintendo Network ID: Discostew

TexMurphy

Program FACEIT used to draw faces for RPG games in 40 x 40 pixel groups. Use Dpad to upload image to top screen and change to new face location. You draw on the bottom screen the face. Move using Dpad to the next face. Save to GRP file the top screen.
EDIT: Locate command was causing errors in the load and save commands. I removed the Locate command and update the qr code.
Untitled

Edited on by TexMurphy

TexMurphy

Malltog

I have returned! Does anyone remember me?

I made Carrot OS a while back (page 78), but I lost the QR codes and it's been so long since I've worked on it that I decided to make a new program entirely instead of trying to re-understand Carrot.

So, behold! Cherry OS version 0.1, with another name that starts with C, contains two Rs and two vowels and is six letters long!
Untitled

This 0.1 has a lot less features than Carrot OS 0.1 because this time I'm posting earlier in development.
It took me about a day to write the code and also re-familiarize myself with SmileBASIC.

Please let me know if there are any bugs, or if you have a suggestion for an application.
However, since this is the QR thread, please send feedback to the main Petit Computer thread, if you don't mind.
Make sure to mention me, please, or I probably won't even hear/see/notice/read/use it.

Malltog

Nintendo Network ID: Malltog

Malltog

Thank you, everyone, for all the valued feedback! I took all of it into account in making Cherry OS 0.2!
...okay, I lied. There wasn't any feedback. BUT I made another version anyway!

Introducing Cherry OS 0.2!
PRG:CHERRY

Changelog:

• Added Settings, now with customizable colors.
  • Added Calculator
  • Added two more placeholder menu options that don't actually do anything yet
  • Reorganized some code

Edited on by Malltog

Malltog

Malltog

Triple post again! YAY!

Cherry OS 0.3 is now finished!
PRG:CHERRY

Changelog:

• Created new input method so you can use the R button and START button as described in Help & About all the time, including when entering text
  • Moved System Menu to R button because L button is SHIFT and see above
  • Added Share Files
  • Added MEM File Notepad
  • Added external program support
  • Removed the annoying beeping

Edited on by Malltog

Malltog

Walrusman64

Hey i'm new. I'm here to maybe learn a few things possibly text boxes if anyone can help i would strongly let you know that i thank you.

Walrusman64

TheGreatBurrito

Hello everybody. The more mature Burrito here with his first ever PTC game. (What do you mean third-person isn't cool?) Anyways you a guy and you try not to get eatin buy a snake. There are three gamemodes and A PAUSE. Anyways I'm making an email for you guys to email ideas to. But for now just respond here.

QR 1
http://imageshack.com/a/img540/5792/o89Oeo.png

QR 2
http://imageshack.com/a/img673/3927/kKkTVN.png

QR 3
http://imageshack.com/a/img538/8554/7CJhZr.png

QR 4
http://imageshack.com/a/img901/9640/lgLjqZ.png

Enjoy!

If you want to help, just ask.

Edited on by TheGreatBurrito

I DUCKING HATE AUTO-CORRECT

TheGreatBurrito

TAINT_Zzyex wrote:

Hello every one im making an os called Gamer OS and its almost done exept for the fact i have NO games.
I was wondering if anyone has a game they would like to have in my os. it would be realy cool if you could tell me so i can ad them .
(i have every game EVER mentioned on the forum)
also whoever made that ocarina thingymabobber it would be awesome if i could have that in my os.

so any small games you have that i could fit in to it would be apreciated

Thanks- Zzyex

If you want you can throw my game in @TAINT_Zzyex Its the post above this. If you take the font out, it should be small enough

I DUCKING HATE AUTO-CORRECT

mystman12

I updated 2 of my games today.

First, the updated (and final version) of Chip's Challenge for PTC: V0.43
Untitled
Untitled
Untitled
Untitled
Untitled
Untitled
Untitled
Untitled
Untitled
Untitled

Note - I have decided to cancel this project, however, it's still pretty functional. For more info, you can check the game's page on the Petit Computer Wiki:
http://petitcomputer.wikia.com/wiki/Chip's_Challenge_for_Peti...

Secondly, I have a new update for Revenge of the Crazy Baby: V1.20
Untitled

Again, for more info, you can check its page on the Petit Computer Wiki:
http://petitcomputer.wikia.com/wiki/Revenge_of_the_Crazy_Baby

Edited on by mystman12

I like makin' games!
Future Pinball games!
Petit Computer games!!
and SmileBASIC games!
Waiting for Kirby Air Ride 2. One day, it will come. One day...

3DS Friend Code: 0259-0292-5888 | Nintendo Network ID: mystman12 | Twitter:

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.