Forums

Topic: Petit Computer

Posts 6,801 to 6,820 of 9,620

TAINT_Zzyex

making an ultima video series. it will be called the assasination of lord british. it will be when i kill lord british and how i escape his castle. of course it wont be on the 3ds one. i will film it on my ipad

"Did somebody say Aincrad?"
"No, go back to your own game!"
"awwww"
"And make out with Asuna."
"Aww-I mean YAY"

Twitter:

Pixelrobin

Anyone noticed this forum being overrun by kids lately? Its great to see young ones take interest in programming.

Keep it up guys!

Everybody do a chirp. CHIRP.

3DS Friend Code: 3007-9228-5126

TAINT_Zzyex

@hansauge guess what assignment my health teacher assigned me... its callee circle of me... 0-0 how did she discover my FEAR... also @bluerobin2 i hope im not considered a child. im 14 yo. im also different then most... really i program and watch soficticated anime. most 14 yearolds havnt gotten over Narato yet. also ONLAH DUDE IN MY SCHOOL WHO CAN PROGRAM. wut. ps new signiture who gets the reference

Edited on by TAINT_Zzyex

"awwww"
"Aww-I mean YAY"

Twitter:

UltraWolf2X

Anybody gonna at least help me?

Herpa-Derp Derp!!!
My 3DS Friend Code: 3609-1380-2642

TAINT_Zzyex

wolf look at the tutorial thread

"awwww"
"Aww-I mean YAY"

Twitter:

mystman12

Just a quick update in case anyone's wondering, I'm still working on my game, but my school work has been really busy lately. I'm working on my game bit by bit when I get the chance.

Edited on by mystman12

I like makin' games!
Future Pinball games!
Petit Computer games!!
and SmileBASIC games!
Waiting for Kirby Air Ride 2. One day, it will come. One day...

3DS Friend Code: 0259-0292-5888 | Nintendo Network ID: mystman12 | Twitter:

InsertPi

@TAINT_Zzyex I get the reference. xD

I'm a teen too, so yea. Almost done with Beta 1.5.5! Nicknames are now saved in the GRP for the world. The console also now recognizes the versions for worlds, so it'll tell you if the world is outdated. I will have world converters in MCDSEdit. Render distance is added. You can control the entire game from the touch screen now. Adjusted controls. Tell me if this is good:
Up/down-forward and backward
Left and right (d-pad)-look left and right
L and R-break and place
B and X-look up/down
Y-(temporary) toggle building on top/bottom layer
A & up together-dash
Touch screen-all of the above/inventory/hotbar/chat

Edited on by InsertPi

If Facebook, Myspace, Twitter, Instagram, and Snapchat were all destroyed, 90% of teens would go insane. If you're one of the 10% that would be laughing at them, copy & paste this into your signature and hope it happens.

3DS Friend Code: 2148-9259-0831 | Nintendo Network ID: IAmAPerson620 | Twitter:

Discostew

Bluerobin2 wrote:

Anyone noticed this forum being overrun by kids lately? Its great to see young ones take interest in programming.

Keep it up guys!

Waves cane in the air
Hey you kids! Get off my lawn!

Discostew

3DS Friend Code: 4425-1477-0127 | Nintendo Network ID: Discostew

TAINT_Zzyex

person now i cant build

"awwww"
"Aww-I mean YAY"

Twitter:

Slayer

Discostew wrote:

Bluerobin2 wrote:

Keep it up guys!

Waves cane in the air
Hey you kids! Get off my lawn!

LOL. I take it you aren't exactly a kid?

I have nothing really to say about myself.

TAINT_Zzyex

[strong/]@discostew he just called you old... [strong/]

"awwww"
"Aww-I mean YAY"

Twitter:

Discostew

0Games wrote:

LOL. I take it you aren't exactly a kid?

Only a kid at heart.

Discostew

607jf

Gasp up to date on wats hapinin now Yo Yo(<-- bad JSR pun here!)! Jk im 17 Annnyways @Personny (<---- Another bad pun...) Fridays release is ganna be Awsome!

Chao!, Nintendo, Need For Speed, Minecraft And More! 3Ds FC-4742-5514-6521.

petitprofesorNL

Why did you kick petit profesor he actually did The call of duty game he made a video he is making part 2 I know him we are really good friends he showed me the game its glitchy but still he was working on the game for 2 years that's why he finished so fast

petitprofesorNL

petitprofesorNL

can some one help me with games how to make one please I'm gun gonna find tut's on Petit computer

petitprofesorNL

Discostew

petitprofesorNL wrote:

can some one help me with games how to make one please I'm gun gonna find tut's on Petit computer

Didn't your friend do some tutorials? And your friend must have a great deal of experience, so access to his knowledge is very beneficial. Probably more than us who can't help as directly as he could as we are limited to this forum and sequential posting.

Discostew

Pixelrobin

@Discostew wrong professor. The one you are talking about misspelled professor (profesor or something like that.). The tutorial one is gone, but he does know quite a bit of SmileBASIC.

While were in the fantasy world, why don't you turn into Megaman and get those kids off your lawn manually . Just push 'em all to @ramstrong's

Everybody do a chirp. CHIRP.

3DS Friend Code: 3007-9228-5126

Discostew

@Bluerobin2

Oh, I know that one, but he's talking about his friend that did Call of Duty that I believe also said something about doing some tutorials. Can't find any of this posts though.

Anyways, I was thinking of blowing those kids away (and others) with something possibly on the Sunday after this coming one. No, not a release or even a demo, but something I've been holding back for quite some time. Kind of a birthday present to all.

Edited on by Discostew

Discostew

ramstrong

Bluerobin2 wrote:

Just push 'em all to @ramstrong's

I hope they like Raspberry Pi because I've been doing it all week!
More Petit Computer Journal entries are coming, but although I have a lot planned, output is rather dismal compared to RPi posts. At least for now.

Petit Computer Journal
Old site http://ramstrong.blogspot.com

Let's just call a spade, a spade.

3DS Friend Code: 1091-7596-4855

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic