Forums

Topic: Four Swords

Posts 101 to 120 of 353

Stereoman

hum yes, thats not easy Link79.

either got the system doubled , like an old Dsi left and try with a casual gamer friend ? As i imagine you can play with Dsi and 3Ds together. ( what i hope at least )
Or probably got some streetpass events going on nearby your living area ?
Maybe you could try to meet up with those streetpass enthusiasts.

Me for example will play try it multiplayer-wise on saturday on an streetpass event....

MH4 online thread

3DS Friend Code: 1504-7028-1432

TeeJay

Stereoman wrote:

you will do as what got already stuck in your head Teejay.
I just say you will have time afterwards to regret it not playin it first time in multiplayer ....
Have seen that before , will just leave a void afterwards ...

It's a blaze though in competition with others. Singleplayer-wise played -> its just a wasted effort and a reason for regrets ....

I've played the game alone and with others several times and I still find it to be a blast to play either way. So we'll see, Stereoman. We'll see.

lz20XX wrote:

TeeJay wrote:

ChibiLink wrote:

Apparently Four Swords will be available between 4pm-5pm eastern time (in 1.5 hours to 2.5 hours)!
(source)

This is amazing news! I'm going to be up all night playing this.

You do realize the news is referring to Australia

Aw, what a let down.

Edited on by TeeJay

If you add me, I need to at least know you or I won't add you back.

Switch Friend Code: SW-5283-4033-0929 | 3DS Friend Code: 2423-1923-3519 | Nintendo Network ID: TeeJay92

Stereoman

Natie31 wrote:

It's free can't wait, will download for my 3DS, XL & DSi just in case!

right thats the way to go .
get all your old machines out and do a gamin session with family or friends.

Ps: natie you havnt change the commentary for some time on the 3ds

MH4 online thread

Noire

OMG GAISE ITS ON TEH SHOPS

Lieutenant Commander of the Lesbian Love Brigade
There can only be one, like in that foreign movie where there could only be one, and in the end there is only one dude left, because that was the point.

LzWinky

MechaPhoenix wrote:

Bleh

Current games: Everything on Switch

Switch Friend Code: SW-5075-7879-0008 | My Nintendo: LzWinky | Nintendo Network ID: LzWinky

Stereoman

TeeJay wrote:

I've played the game alone and with others several times and I still find it to be a blast to play either way. So we'll see, stereoman. We'll see.

i thought u were referring in a former post on four swords adventures , which you played before ?
Well if you know the GBA four swords and played it multiplayer ? Sounded differently your posts.
So was maybe a misunderstood by my side. But for the first time i would definitelly play it with fellow compagnons.
As for me on the GBA age, i can remember that at least i waited 1 year to actually play four swords in multiplayer. Well and it was great.

As to relation to four swords adventures , the gba version is different and not designed for multiplayer. On the gamecube they had both audiences in mind but gba was first try and more specific designed just for multi.
Well lets hope it gets release early now

MH4 online thread

Natie31

Stereoman wrote:

Natie31 wrote:

It's free can't wait, will download for my 3DS, XL & DSi just in case!

right thats the way to go .
get all your old machines out and do a gamin session with family or friends.

Ps: natie you havnt change the commentary for some time on the 3ds

I know im just a simple person lol

Nintendo Network ID - Natie31
FC: 4124-5005-3092

TeeJay

Stereoman wrote:

TeeJay wrote:

I've played the game alone and with others several times and I still find it to be a blast to play either way. So we'll see, stereoman. We'll see.

i thought u were referring in a former post on four swords adventures , which you played before ?
Well if you know the GBA four swords and played it multiplayer ? Sounded differently your posts.
So was maybe a misunderstood by my side. But for the first time i would definitelly play it with fellow compagnons.
As for me on the GBA age, i can remember that at least i waited 1 year to actually play four swords in multiplayer. Well and it was great.

As to relation to four swords adventures , the gba version is different and not designed for multiplayer. On the gamecube they had both audiences in mind but gba was first try and more specific designed just for multi.
Well lets hope it gets release early now

No I've never played Four Swords Adventures, though I would like to. I don't have the necessary hardware. I've only played the GBA version. Playing alone isn't nearly as easy as it is with multiplayer mainly because it's impossible but I have a blast anyway.

Switch Friend Code: SW-5283-4033-0929 | 3DS Friend Code: 2423-1923-3519 | Nintendo Network ID: TeeJay92

Natie31

Link79 wrote:

@ Stereoman
Well that sucks.
I'm a 32 year old loner with no kids.
Who am I supposed to play it with?

Im 32 with no kids as well. It do have singleplayer mode so you can play with somebody or not(till you find someone). I will injoy the game as well you should do the same lol

Edited on by Natie31

Ploppins

MechaPhoenix wrote:

you bully =( lol
I figured you were joking, but a glimmer of hope shined from the depths of my mind, and I checked just to make sure. I got more and more anxious while the shop loaded, only to find that you were, indeed, joking lool

EDIT:

kaisgerGX wrote:

Already playing it

Wait is it really up?? lol Apparently I suck at finding games on the eShop...

EDITEDIT:
Nope, on my American 3DS, it isn't up yet lol

Edited on by Ploppins

PSN/NNID: Ploppins_
3DS Friend Code: 2750-1169-2298

Link79

@ Natie31
Oh yeah forgot about the added single player. Hopefully that part has some meat to it.
I don't wanna beat it the first day I download it.

3DS Friend code 4038-6006-7917
Wii Friend code 3553-5293-8702-0039
Smash Bros. Brawl 0001-3032-2653
Mario vs DK: Minis March Again 3310-6435-2823
Wii and 3DS ID Link

TeeJay

KaiserGX wrote:

Sorry I ment on the Gameboy...

.....huh?

LzWinky

Link79 wrote:

@ Natie31
Oh yeah forgot about the added single player. Hopefully that part has some meat to it.

Play for five minutes then wait until the next day. Problem solved

Switch Friend Code: SW-5075-7879-0008 | My Nintendo: LzWinky | Nintendo Network ID: LzWinky

LzWinky

TeeJay wrote:

KaiserGX wrote:

Sorry I ment on the Gameboy...

.....huh?

GBA version

Natie31

Link79 wrote:

@ Natie31

lol pretty sure, just take your time with it. It's free and its yours until you beat it!

Link79

@ Iz20XX
Five minutes? This isn't tetris.
It better have more length than that.

3DS Friend code 4038-6006-7917
Wii Friend code 3553-5293-8702-0039
Smash Bros. Brawl 0001-3032-2653
Mario vs DK: Minis March Again 3310-6435-2823
Wii and 3DS ID Link

LzWinky

Link79 wrote:

@ Iz20XX
Five minutes? This isn't tetris.

No, I mean play five minutes of it. Do something else until the next day, then play the rest of it. That way you won't beat it on the same day that you downloaded it

Noire

Link79 wrote:

Lieutenant Commander of the Lesbian Love Brigade
There can only be one, like in that foreign movie where there could only be one, and in the end there is only one dude left, because that was the point.

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.