Forums

Topic: What 3DS launch titles are you buying?

Posts 121 to 140 of 203

Pac-Suit

I'll be getting Super Monkey Ball 3D, due to the deal that Amazon.co.uk and ordered it with the Free delivery. and with that in mind, I decided "Screw that" and changed my order to Expedited, and getting it sent to me, on the day.

If I have money left over, Then I'll be dashing it up the road, and grab myself a copy of Super Street Fighter IV 3D

Edited on by Pac-Suit

Currently Playing: Kirby: Mass Attack
(Can I just leave them there to dance and air-hump?)

RoyalBlur

I'm thinking that if I have any money left over I'll buy PilotWings Resort and perhaps Street Fighter IV 3D.

Who is blind, but my servant? or deaf, as my messenger that I sent? who is blind as he that is perfect, and blind as the LORD's servant? Isaiah 42:19

My Youtube Page: http://www.youtube.com/user/royalusher

3DS FC: 2234-7146-6576

Twitter.com/ToyKoRedDawN

Malkeor

warnerdan wrote:

PilotWings Resort, Nintendogs + Cats and a few DS games.

Oh the joys of never owning a DS.

Once upon a time I owned a DS Lite...but only had about ...2 games for it, and I haven't had it for almost 2 years now.

I'm excited to get the 3DS, even if I don't get a launch game (currently debating between 1st party titles) I will still likely buy Pokemon Black/White and Radiant Historia. And well, every other great game I missed for the DS =]

Edited on by Malkeor

3DS Friend Code: 4296-2988-0518
Currently playing:
Kid Icarus Uprising
Radiant Historia

AgitoXth

Only one that interested me was Dead or Alive Dimensions so far, think thats the only one I'll have time for heh ^^; but I cant wait for Resi Evil Mercenaries heh ^^

AgitoXth

Keroro1979

Ive ordered Pilotwings and Samurai Warriors from Play.com, but will be picking up SSF4 and Shadow Wars after the recent video Ive seen.

I should have enough left to get one more, so I think Ill get Golden Sun or Okamiden on DS

Keroro1979

TeeJay

Um...this may be off topic, but I don't want to start a whole new thread over this.

The official Nintendo site has a counter on the top that currently says 59 minutes and is counting down. What is this? It can't be a launch counter.

Maybe that's how much time we Americans have until everyone stops accepting preorders.

Edited on by TeeJay

If you add me, I need to at least know you or I won't add you back.

Switch Friend Code: SW-5283-4033-0929 | 3DS Friend Code: 2423-1923-3519 | Nintendo Network ID: TeeJay92

GamerZack87

From my end it says 3 days, 16 hours, 42 minutes and a variable number of seconds.

Edited on by GamerZack87

"Pay me 20 Rupees and I'll talk."
CHINK
"Never forget the comfort of freshly-washed shorts."

TeeJay

Now mine says 51 minutes and around 40 seconds. What does this counter mean?!

If no one answers, it seems I may find out in a little while.

Edited on by TeeJay

Switch Friend Code: SW-5283-4033-0929 | 3DS Friend Code: 2423-1923-3519 | Nintendo Network ID: TeeJay92

GamerZack87

My guess? A compooter glitch!

But this isn't the thread to discuss that. Maybe you could create a thread regarding this topic.

Edited on by GamerZack87

"Pay me 20 Rupees and I'll talk."
CHINK
"Never forget the comfort of freshly-washed shorts."

TeeJay

It just seems like one of those questions everybody but you and I know the answer to; one that would soon be locked if I created a topic about it...

CanisWolfred

Tj92 wrote:

Um...this may be off topic, but I don't want to start a whole new thread over this.

The official Nintendo site has a counter on the top that currently says 59 minutes and is counting down. What is this? It can't be a launch counter.

Maybe that's how much time we Americans have until everyone stops accepting preorders.

The counter is now counting down the 3DS launch, as far as I can see.

I am the Wolf...Red
Backloggery | DeviantArt
Wolfrun?

TeeJay

Mickeymac wrote:

Tj92 wrote:

That doesn't make any sense. The 3DS launches in America on the 27th, not in 38 minutes.

CanisWolfred

Tj92 wrote:

Mickeymac wrote:

Tj92 wrote:

That doesn't make any sense. The 3DS launches in America on the 27th, not in 38 minutes.

What counter are you looking at?

I am the Wolf...Red
Backloggery | DeviantArt
Wolfrun?

TeeJay

Mickeymac wrote:

Tj92 wrote:

Mickeymac wrote:

Tj92 wrote:

What counter are you looking at?

I'm looking at the one near the top of the main Nintendo site page. You know, the page that loads after you choose your country. Now it says 31 minutes.

TeeJay

Mickeymac wrote:

I can't even access that page. Let me know what it is. You're the only one who can find out.

Will do. In about 20 minutes.

TeeJay

The counter just reached 0. It changed from numbers to text saying "TAKE A LOOK INSIDE"

When I clicked it, I was expecting something epic, like awesome new info.

Instead, I was just taken to the 3DS main page. I could have done that by clicking the 3DS tab. Lame.

I clicked the "Play it Today at a Hands-on Event" button near the bottom of the page, and on the following page was a similar black bar saying, "TAKE A LOOK INSIDE" with the words, "Nintendo 3DS released!" above it. What's going on??

Edited on by TeeJay

TheBaconator

Uh Oh...Looks like if your planning on buying any Ubisoft games that are not Ghost Recon you may want to reconsider. Here's a quote from Matthew Castle at NGamer:
"Ubisoft held Rayman back so no one would see how crap it is, basically. Without spoiling the score, it’s one of our lowest rated 3DS launch titles. Along with Splinter Cell and shudders Asphalt 3D. Ubisoft have only gone and blighted a Nintendo hardware launch with dodgy ports again."
Now I'm scratching Rayman off the list of possibilities...Unless the review here says otherwise.
Source: http://nintendo3dsblog.com/ubisofts-launch-line-up-is-full-of...

The Artist Formerly Known as ballkirby1
Nintendo Life Fantasy Football Team: The Propaniacs

Squiggle55

ballkirby1 wrote:

Uh Oh...Looks like if your planning on buying any Ubisoft games that are not Ghost Recon you may want to reconsider. Here's a quote from Matthew Castle at NGamer:
"Ubisoft held Rayman back so no one would see how crap it is, basically. Without spoiling the score, it’s one of our lowest rated 3DS launch titles. Along with Splinter Cell and shudders Asphalt 3D. Ubisoft have only gone and blighted a Nintendo hardware launch with dodgy ports again."
Now I'm scratching Rayman off the list of possibilities...Unless the review here says otherwise.
Source: http://nintendo3dsblog.com/ubisofts-launch-line-up-is-full-of...

them's mighty big words by ngamer, thx for the heads up

Nothing will benefit human health and increase chances for survival of life on Earth as much as the evolution to a vegetarian diet. -Albert Einstein

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.