Forums

Topic: Swapnote thoughts

Posts 341 to 360 of 391

Sig

I'm having long loading/downloading times with SwapNote much like this person. I was wondering if this was an SD card thing since I have a 32GB Class 4 SD card and wondered if anybody has tested this app with a Class 8 or Class 10 SD card.

Sig

TeeJay

Sig wrote:

I'm having long loading/downloading times with SwapNote much like this person. I was wondering if this was an SD card thing since I have a 32GB Class 4 SD card and wondered if anybody has tested this app with a Class 8 or Class 10 SD card.

I have a 32GB SD card and Swapnote works fine for me. It's a Sandisk.

If you add me, I need to at least know you or I won't add you back.

Switch Friend Code: SW-5283-4033-0929 | 3DS Friend Code: 2423-1923-3519 | Nintendo Network ID: TeeJay92

Geonjaha

Swapnote is a great inovative way to communicate with friends, but in some ways it is the opposite of what the 3DS needs for a messaging system. If Nintendo were to make another messaging system built into the friends list that was instant, contained only text, and allowed for fast messaging, then it would solve all of our problems. As it is though I think it's great to have - Nintendo just need to know that this doesnt solve messaging problems completely.

Geonjaha

3DS Friend Code: 2277-6645-7215

Sig

Dark_TeeJay wrote:

Mine is a Kingston 32GB Class 4. What Class is your card?

Sig

LordTendoboy

Sig wrote:

Mine is a Kingston 32GB

Never heard of that brand. Is PNY any good? They're cheaper than SanDisk, but I'm not sure if the quality is as good...

3DS Friend Code (NEW) 4597-0176-3500
Minis March Again (NEW) 2323-0441-2739
Mini-Land Mayhem (NEW) 5071-8232-0670
Wii Friend Code 5519-8046-0668-6068
Smash Bros. Brawl 1893-2412-4594
[...

fpssoviet

Dark_TeeJay wrote:

Sig wrote:

thats most likely class 4

This is my new account my old one is salty1264. I joined in juin 2010 on my other account so im not a new member. Steam: se' salty1264

Aqueous

Well, I went on Swapnote for my second time today and got credits!? Anyone else get this, I wasn't aware the app had or would have credits when it did not start with them, I guess this means I beat it somehow.....

Guest on NFR 57: http://nintendofreeradio.podbean.com/category/episode-57/

3DS Friend Code: 2793-0600-1156 | Nintendo Network ID: AqueousDoubt | Twitter:

Spoony_Tech

All it means is Nikki doesn't have anything more to tell you!

John 8:7 He that is without sin among you, let him first cast a stone.

MERG said:

If I was only ever able to have Monster Hunter and EO games in the future, I would be a happy man.

I'm memory of @Mr_Trill_281 (rip) 3-25-18

Switch Friend Code: SW-7353-2587-4117 | 3DS Friend Code: 3050-7580-4390 | Nintendo Network ID: SpoonyTech | Twitter:

Aqueous

Tech101 wrote:

All it means is Nikki doesn't have anything more to tell you!

Disappointing, she has said anything for weeks only to write the credits.

Edited on by Aqueous

Bubbab5

Swapnote will probably get an update for better and cool stuff any ideas what

. Heads up my name online on the 3DS and Xbox Live is Bubbab5 to let you guys know. My 3DS FC 5412 9927 8618

LordTendoboy

Bubbab55 wrote:

Swapnote will probably get an update for better and cool stuff any ideas what

• Color ink
  • Longer sound recordings (this update would apply to the 3DS Sound app as well)
  • Sending videos
  • Stamps
  • Ability to put letters in folders (would get rid of all the clutter)

Just turn Swapnote into a full Microsoft Paint-style app and I'll be happy.

Edited on by LordTendoboy

3DS Friend Code (NEW) 4597-0176-3500
Minis March Again (NEW) 2323-0441-2739
Mini-Land Mayhem (NEW) 5071-8232-0670
Wii Friend Code 5519-8046-0668-6068
Smash Bros. Brawl 1893-2412-4594
[...

woodlin37

is there a way to delete all letters at once? sorry if somebody has asked this before

Twitter = @woodlin37G

Twitter:

Aqueous

Colour Ink? I think someone on my friend's list sent me a note with coloured ink, I need to ask how it was done.

Victoria

woodlin37 wrote:

is there a way to delete all letters at once? sorry if somebody has asked this before

Nope. Seems more hassle to delete them than it is to leave them where they are.

My Art Academy artwork can be viewed here: My Gallery

Aqueous

@WaveBoy - I'm guessing you mean play coins? Just have your 3ds on in sleep mode, put it in a pocket or in a bag and go for a walk, every 100 steps gets you one coin and you can get up to 10 a day

Light_Knight

Hi Friends. I am new person in here. I just want to ask question. Do you have any experience on sending swapnote to different region? Does each region have different stationery? Today, I got new stationery from my friend, which is different region. I think it is great if we could share the stationeries. If you do not mind, please add my FC :3652-0550-3108. My region is NA. Thank you

Light_Knight

Victoria

@Light_Knight - My friends are all over the world, speaking many different languages. We all have the same stationery available. The only exception is there was one that came out of Japan very early in January. That stationery is blue and green with a red bow in the corner and has falling flowers on it. Is that the one you mean? Anyone who got a letter on it was able to add it to their collection. So everyone soon had it. As far as I know, there haven't been any other new ones come out.

My Art Academy artwork can be viewed here: My Gallery

Light_Knight

@Victoria: Thank you for your explanation. I understand it now. Thank you very much.

Light_Knight

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.