Forums

Topic: Style Savvy: Trendsetters

Posts 381 to 400 of 426

PseudoTwili

Irysse wrote:

@Nintengirl Along with what Konata said, "Keeps the stockroom fully stocked" assistants will randomly buy an item for the stock room, but I have no idea if they actually buy anything that fits with the store layout and whether or not it uses up the store money.

I think it's just a random item and I don't think it uses store money.
Yep, you get six assistants, three male and three female. Each has one of the three things they are good at, so you get one guy and one girl who will dress themselves in outfits to advertise the shop, one guy and girl to bring things for the stockroom, and one guy and girl to sell something from the stockroom.

PseudoTwili

PseudoTwili

@Barbiegurl777
I recognize the man who bought the outfit from your mannequin! His name is Archie.

PseudoTwili

SheldonRandoms

I bought the game on Amazon, it was on sale so I got it, the game is fun, I don't have that much photos yet, bu soon, i'll rev them up.

Edited on by SheldonRandoms

I made Sheldon & Mr. Randoms back on Flipnote Hatena, now i'm a kangaroo mod that has a funko pop collection!

I'm not keen politics since that stuff is spooky, I'd rather watch SpongeBob over Fox News anyways!

Fortnite Creator Code: SheldonRandoms

Switch Friend Code: SW-2240-6609-5332 | 3DS Friend Code: 5429-9754-3617 | Nintendo Network ID: SheldonRandoms

Irysse

@Barbiegurl777 Some of the assistants will only come if you have the right layout, such as how one of them needs you have to a Feminine layout before she'll enter the store. For the guys, it's just basically selling enough clothes of a particular type before they come.

Currently playing: Style Savvy: Trendsetters, Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate
Waiting for: Animal Crossing: New Leaf

florecita

Irysse wrote:

butts wrote:

I stopped at international because it kept saying in the contest that I didn't have the right outfit they were looking for pft.

One trick I used was to only have a top/base, pants/skirt, shoes, and a bag; making sure that most of the outfit, excluding the bag, matched in both colour and pattern; and keeping to the "main" brand for that taste as much as possible (though it's still possible to win using two brands).

Thats pretty helpful because I've been experiencing the same thing here. i dont want to sound like Im the best or something but Im pretty shock at moments who gets 1st place sometimes Im like no way that girl's outfit is a lot cooler than mine! lol. But i guess is keeping it more simple in this level. Thanks!

florecita

3DS Friend Code: 0344-9640-1549

Irysse

@florecita Glad to help! ^_^ Hah, I can be that way too, sometimes, especially when I see an outfit that doesn't fit all too well with the theme but still happens to win. Luckily, you won't be seeing any more of that once you start winning.

SheldonRandoms

Well, here's some pictures I took, yeah, that girl is supposed to be me............if I was a girl.

This was the first picture I took, I know I look good, so that's why I shut my eyes
Untitled
"Hello there, how did you get inside my room............with that stylish dress!"
Untitled
"I think this looks good on me too"
Untitled

So what do you all think, yeah, I know, I need to take more pictures.

I made Sheldon & Mr. Randoms back on Flipnote Hatena, now i'm a kangaroo mod that has a funko pop collection!

I'm not keen politics since that stuff is spooky, I'd rather watch SpongeBob over Fox News anyways!

Switch Friend Code: SW-2240-6609-5332 | 3DS Friend Code: 5429-9754-3617 | Nintendo Network ID: SheldonRandoms

Nintengirl

I found the International Contests kind of easy. I only lost a couple of times.
I also love the princess/gothic princess fashion. it's basically all my character wears.
Also, I bought all of the makeup in the game. I only use like half of it though.

3DS Friend Code: 0989-1789-0282 Just tell me if you wanna swap codes. (Especially if you plan on getting AC: NL!)
NNID: Lady_Ghirahim You need to add me through your friend list, though.
Check out my Tumblr: http://the-unsolvable-riddle.tumblr.com/

Irysse

If anyone else manages to go to the cake shop with Carrie (girl with the braided fringe), take some pictures of the dialogue. I don't think I've laughed this hard since I started this game.

Nintengirl

The dialogue in this game is amazing. Especially all of the customers who have little mini-stories.

3DS Friend Code: 0989-1789-0282 Just tell me if you wanna swap codes. (Especially if you plan on getting AC: NL!)
NNID: Lady_Ghirahim You need to add me through your friend list, though.
Check out my Tumblr: http://the-unsolvable-riddle.tumblr.com/

yuffie_r

Hi! I haven't been on here in along time! Anyone here?

3DS friend code: 1977-0441-8535

Twitter:

SheldonRandoms

That one part of the game, where Michaela tells you that how much you have grown in such little time, the music suddenly stops and she says that she wants you to create an outfit for here, then on the dressing menu, the main theme of the game, (or Series, I didn't play the first game, did anybody here?" plays while you have to make her an outfit.

For some reason, I found this part to be very epic, it's like the final stage of Streets of Rage 2, where you have to go into the Syndicate Stronghold to defeat Mr.X and save Adam, while going inside the elevator, the main them of the series plays, I just compared Streets of Rage and Style Savvy, deal with it.

DePapier

SheldonRandoms wrote:

That one part of the game, where Michaela tells you that how much you have grown in such little time, the music suddenly stops and she says that she wants you to create an outfit for here, then on the dressing menu, the main theme of the game, (or Series, I didn't play the first game, did anybody here?" plays while you have to make her an outfit.

For some reason, I found this part to be very epic, it's like the final stage of Streets of Rage 2, where you have to go into the Syndicate Stronghold to defeat Mr.X and save Adam, while going inside the elevator, the main them of the series plays, I just compared Streets of Rage and Style Savvy, deal with it.

Dude, I know what you mean, it's just like in that Call of Duty: Black Ops 2 campain, at the biggest turning point of the story when you're sniping and the dark and emotional theme song plays, and then you found out what truly happened and... I won't spoil it.

But back on topic, I want to show you all my pics from the demo — I got myself some money so I'll buy the game this week — but how do you post pictures in the forum?

SheldonRandoms

@Barbiegurl777 Those are good pictures, but I have a question (which anyone can answer)

Well, Animal Crossing: New Leaf is coming soon, and I know that there is a Gracie Grace Line, but how do I get it, I know through spotpass, but I still didn't get it, was this for a limited time, or do I have to do something in the game to get it, and I better hurry then if that's the case, because Luigi is gonna take over my 3DS soon and Fire Emblem: Awakening is really gonna take a lot of my time if I just look at the cover.

Arianabtd

SheldonRandoms wrote:

@Barbiegurl777 Those are good pictures, but I have a question (which anyone can answer)

Well, Animal Crossing: New Leaf is coming soon, and I know that there is a Gracie Grace Line, but how do I get it, I know through spotpass, but I still didn't get it, was this for a limited time, or do I have to do something in the game to get it, and I better hurry then if that's the case, because Luigi is gonna take over my 3DS soon and Fire Emblem: Awakening is really gonna take a lot of my time if I just look at the cover.

Go to the SS:T main menu, then go to downloads (I forgot what it's really named x3)
It should load the clothing so you can download.

Edited on by Arianabtd

-Idolmasterrrrrr-
Sir Zacharias Barnham is my new husband.
Konata -> Arianabtd

Nintendo Network ID: Ariana900 | Twitter:

Shinystarlight

Barbiegurl777
send me a FR mine is 1246-9226-5949

Shinystarlight

3DS Friend Code: 1246-9226-5949 | Twitter:

SheldonRandoms

@Konata Thanks

So, has anyone tried using the Pokedex 3D app with the AR photos taken in Style Savvy (you can also use photos from the game I suppose), I have, but i'll so examples tomorrow.

SheldonRandoms

Untitled

Well, here's the picture I took, you can use both the Pro or vanilla versions (vanilla also means the original, unchanged version, A good example would be the first version of street fighter 4, then there was the Super version, and then came arcade edition, which means that the first version is the vanilla version)

Well, I didn't know what Pokemon to use, so I went with Ducklett and Purrloin, since they are used by Sheldon and Guy, people I made up in the Pokemon role-play thread.

Edited on by SheldonRandoms

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.