Forums

Topic: StreetPass Mii Plaza

Posts 241 to 260 of 269

Bankai

skywake wrote:

WaltzElf wrote:

25 street passes in Japan in three days. Including two days where I maxed out on 10 each and probably would have got more if the limit was higher.

damn, and I was happy when I managed to fluke three hits in one day!

In Sydney I'll typically get 3-5 a day. I use the public transport system during peak hours though.

Nothing compares to Japan, which has people everywhere with their DS' and 3DSes out.

Raptor78

FluttershyGuy wrote:

Got my very first StreetPass today! And it only took me almost 6 months of taking the 3DS with me most everywhere I go! Anyway, the monkey is off my back! First StreetPass and getting every Star Wars film on Blu-ray, all in one Wal-Mart trip. I is a happy Brony.

Congratulations, lets hope its the first of many. I got one straight away but then it took absolutely ages until I got anymore... then every so often blam! I would get a small batch of them in one go and now I have about 50 hits and 40 differnt people in my plaza!!! Yay!!!

Anyway lets hope this is the change in your luck that you needed!

3DS Friend Code: 2621 - 2654 - 6355

OnLive Player Tag: Raptor78

Heroes of Ruin online profile -
http://heroesofruin.com/profile/Raptor1978

http://passid.ca/raptor

currently playing: Heroes of Ruin

Nintendo Network ID: Raptor78

Raptor78

Strangest place I got one was while taking a short cut through a graveyard after work when I had missed my lift and the strangest thing was its greeting.... "I can see you!!"
...but yet I never saw anybody!!

3DS Friend Code: 2621 - 2654 - 6355

OnLive Player Tag: Raptor78

Heroes of Ruin online profile -
http://heroesofruin.com/profile/Raptor1978

http://passid.ca/raptor

currently playing: Heroes of Ruin

Nintendo Network ID: Raptor78

Jono97

I rly dun't like every 100 steps is a point. Sometimes I get too lazy. Other times, I get stopped frm over-getting them.

Not extremely into nintendo at the moment, but not really into anything else either. :|

3DS Friend Code: 4854-6640-5759 | Twitter:

YorkshireNed

mine's being weird today. 3 people at work all 3ds but I only picked up 1 of them. The person opposite me for the other 2 but not me. WTF? We tested and sent each other pokemon which worked fine

http://www.wasistdas.co.uk

my website for krautrock, experimental, weird music

YorkshireNed

clubmini wrote:

I rly dun't like every 100 steps is a point. Sometimes I get too lazy. Other times, I get stopped frm over-getting them.

Dude, I get my 10 playcoins just going round the house. You need to move more!

http://www.wasistdas.co.uk

my website for krautrock, experimental, weird music

Tasuki

Wow. Just went to Target to pick up a new TV and I got 10 street passes while I was there. Thats the most I have got at one time heck before than I was hit and a miss a street pass maybe once a month if I was lucky. I guess alot of people got 3DS for the holidays. Anyone else get more street pass hits due to the holiday?

RetiredPush Square Moderator and all around retro gamer.

My Backlog

Nintendo Network ID: Tasuki311

Stereoman

Since the Mii plaza got updated and we got now Find Mii / save Crown / streetpass quest 2.0 and puzzle swap 2.0 i find it legitimate to revive this thread.

so ...

What have been your experiences lately with the all new and fresh content folks ?!
I didnt get that many streetpass hits lately so i experimented just a little bit.
Find Mii 2 works great for now. Best addition is buying good old allys and have control over the magic and level of your heroes this way.
Without the old allys i can imagine i would have never gotten pass the poison room ( wont spoiler what it does )
The overall prices for potions and hire old allys are abit high but i think its worth it from time to time. Anyone got experience with the hero potion for 20 coins ? Is it worth it ?
As of now im broken on play coins i spent most of em in Swapnote and in puzzle swap so cant comment more on Find mii 2

But im actually more thrilled by puzzle swap 2.0 ...
And i got questions. Now i invested 100 coins into the puzzle swap but just got lil pieces here and there, I'm sure this game will last for months to come. As of now i got 3 different puzzles via streetpass. But now my question is how do u get those daring pink pieces?! Yes i read the info in the mii plaza and it tells via streetpass .... But if nobody can buy the pink pieces via play coins and NOBODY starts with a pink puzzle piece ... wtf oO who do you even start by getting a pink piece ?
I streetpassed now several people who all started those new swap 2.0 puzzles but nobody got a pink piece. So i got just play coin pieces from them as well ...
So what do you think how to obtain em ? Is there a trick ? I wonder if its somehow an event. Say a trigger which is activated when both streetpassers bought all play coin pieces and got only pink pieces left on their puzzles and only on this streetpass event will be a new pink piece be created ? But that solely speculation. Because i have 3 different started puzzles but not one completed with play coin pieces.
So thats all for now ....

greets and HNY 2012
stereoman

MH4 online thread

3DS Friend Code: 1504-7028-1432

shinesprite

I'm still stuck in the poison room. It would help if I could hire at least one of the heroes as an old ally.

@stereoman I've been wondering the same thing. I'm currently working on tne Mario and Bowser puzzle (2 pieces to go) and the Super Mario 3D Land one (3 non-pink to go). All the pink pieces on the latter one are in the center and nowone nearby has any of them.

shinesprite

paburrows

Stereoman wrote:

Since the Mii plaza got updated and we got now Find Mii / save Crown / streetpass quest 2.0 and puzzle swap 2.0 i find it legitimate to revive this thread.

so ...

What have been your experiences lately with the all new and fresh content folks ?!
I didnt get that many streetpass hits lately so i experimented just a little bit.
Find Mii 2 works great for now. Best addition is buying good old allys and have control over the magic and level of your heroes this way.
Without the old allys i can imagine i would have never gotten pass the poison room ( wont spoiler what it does )
The overall prices for potions and hire old allys are abit high but i think its worth it from time to time. Anyone got experience with the hero potion for 20 coins ? Is it worth it ?
As of now im broken on play coins i spent most of em in Swapnote and in puzzle swap so cant comment more on Find mii 2

But im actually more thrilled by puzzle swap 2.0 ...
And i got questions. Now i invested 100 coins into the puzzle swap but just got lil pieces here and there, I'm sure this game will last for months to come. As of now i got 3 different puzzles via streetpass. But now my question is how do u get those daring pink pieces?! Yes i read the info in the mii plaza and it tells via streetpass .... But if nobody can buy the pink pieces via play coins and NOBODY starts with a pink puzzle piece ... wtf oO who do you even start by getting a pink piece ?
I streetpassed now several people who all started those new swap 2.0 puzzles but nobody got a pink piece. So i got just play coin pieces from them as well ...
So what do you think how to obtain em ? Is there a trick ? I wonder if its somehow an event. Say a trigger which is activated when both streetpassers bought all play coin pieces and got only pink pieces left on their puzzles and only on this streetpass event will be a new pink piece be created ? But that solely speculation. Because i have 3 different started puzzles but not one completed with play coin pieces.
So thats all for now ....

greets and HNY 2012
stereoman

Its been a tough thing for me also, fortunately I've been starting to get them everyonce in awile now with more people having 3DS now, problem is most are still playing the first puzzles/quest. But they will come in time. I find that walking the mall or a university gets me a lot of street passes.

Friend Code: 1762 - 2853 - 4458
Store: http://room23store.blogspot.com/
Art Blog: http://paulburrows.blogspot.com/
My Birthday: November 3, 1975

Stereoman

hi folks
i got my first pink puzzle pieces yeeehawww !
So after 3 months i finally got pink pieces ... I still dont know exactly how they are created but was funny day. I had in one day 8 streetpass hits and imagine from those 8 were 3 pink pieces for three different puzzles.
Now i can confirm you can even start a new puzzle with pink pieces and you dont need a completed coin puzzle to get pink pieces because i still have just unfinished puzzles anyway.

As for Find Mii 2.0 that Poison reaper is really a hell of an enemy. Anyone got a good strategy at fighting him ? I went into this room with 10 Miis and ended up just doing 7 points of damage to him. And now i got only 50 coins left . oO
Every time i tried magic attack the reaper avoided by his curse magic :/
So well Find Mii 2 is really a challenge i guess.
Oh and when u get streetpasses. Can u use the Miis for both Find mii 1 and find mii 2 or do you have to choose ?
Havnt played find mii 1 for long time so i dont know .....

greets

MH4 online thread

Progamer

I wish you could send friends puzzle pieces or provide back up in find mii 2 by using the join game feature.

3ds FC 1633- 4211- 8833
Add me if you want to play! Proud owner of a cosmo black 3ds!
In any situation, give me a gun and give me a chair, I will chuck it at you, if you dare!

carlsizzle

Stereoman wrote:

Oh and when u get streetpasses. Can u use the Miis for both Find mii 1 and find mii 2 or do you have to choose ?

greets

you can use each mii you get through streetpass for both puzzle swap and find mii.

3DS FC 0731-5134-0186

TeeJay

Just got a rare accomplishment today!
"You've streetpassed someone on his/her birthday!"

If you add me, I need to at least know you or I won't add you back.

Switch Friend Code: SW-5283-4033-0929 | 3DS Friend Code: 2423-1923-3519 | Nintendo Network ID: TeeJay92

Birdman

Something interesting I found out today regarding the Find Mii games and hiring Play Coin characters:

You can use FM2's character recruitment system to get characters for FM1. So, say you're going after the accomplishment in FM1 where you have to clear the entire game with 30 or less characters, but you don't regularly StreetPass the same people so you lack high level characters from your StreetPasses, but you have a couple of level 7 ones in your Plaza. You can go into FM2, use your Play Coins to hire your L7s, exit out of FM2, and go into FM1 and those L7s will be there to plow through the fairly puny FM1 enemies. This is also helpful if, in FM1, you need a white Mii to light up the 2nd to last dungeon but don't SP a white Mii. Just thought I'd share this knowledge with y'all. Happy questing!

Exactly.
My Birdloggery

3DS Friend Code: 2105-8643-6062

iphys

Birdman13 wrote:

Something interesting I found out today regarding the Find Mii games and hiring Play Coin characters:

You can use FM2's character recruitment system to get characters for FM1. So, say you're going after the accomplishment in FM1 where you have to clear the entire game with 30 or less characters, but you don't regularly StreetPass the same people so you lack high level characters from your StreetPasses, but you have a couple of level 7 ones in your Plaza. You can go into FM2, use your Play Coins to hire your L7s, exit out of FM2, and go into FM1 and those L7s will be there to plow through the fairly puny FM1 enemies. This is also helpful if, in FM1, you need a white Mii to light up the 2nd to last dungeon but don't SP a white Mii. Just thought I'd share this knowledge with y'all. Happy questing!

Wow, I'm going to have to try that!

http://backloggery.com/iphys

3DS Friend Code: 1504-5686-7557 | Nintendo Network ID: iphys_eh

BulbasaurusRex

Stereoman wrote:

As for Find Mii 2.0 that Poison reaper is really a hell of an enemy. Anyone got a good strategy at fighting him ? I went into this room with 10 Miis and ended up just doing 7 points of damage to him. And now i got only 50 coins left . oO
Every time i tried magic attack the reaper avoided by his curse magic :/
So well Find Mii 2 is really a challenge i guess.

greets

I finally got rid of that poison cloud and wound up against that curse gas earlier this week. Now that I have access to the menu again, the curse gas was just a minor problem. Just buy a Dispelling Draft potion. Just be aware that if you don't beat him in one go, he'll send out more curse gas on your next attempt, which will cost you another two coins for another potion.

Ash: Professor Oak, how's your Bulbasaur?
Prof. Oak: Oh, it only hurts when I sit.
Prof. Oak: It's only Chansey if Krabby won't let go. Bye, now.
Ash: I don't think I'm going to call him anymore.

3DS Friend Code: 1547-5207-7912 | My Nintendo: Katara | Nintendo Network ID: TaurusBulbasaur

Stereoman

i thought i used a potion from the rabbit on the poison reaper, but somehow it said it got no effect at all. Probably was the wrong potion ? strange ....
well atm i have to get the next 10x miis going, so will take some time until i meet this foe again
so can u use miis for both find mii 1 and find mii 2 in one run ?!
or is it either puzzle swap + find mii or puzzle swap + find mii 2 ?! the red dot seems in the middle of the menue ....

Edited on by Stereoman

MH4 online thread

Birdman

@Stereoman - Sometimes, you get a "defective" potion that doesn't do anything; you'll need to use another hero to get the potion.

Additionally, you can only use the StreetPass characters in one of the Find Mii games, NOT both. Once you hit Venture Forth, you can't turn back and keep your StreetPass Miis (and other hired heroes iirc), so be sure you have everyone you can before saving the King/Queen of Find Mii.

@SasukeBurnChase - Please go here if you wish to trade Friend Codes with anyone else on these forums.

Exactly.
My Birdloggery

3DS Friend Code: 2105-8643-6062

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.