Forums

Topic: Pokemon Z

Posts 661 to 680 of 777

JubilifeRival

On a separate, more related to Z note, what happened to Masuda appearing on Pokemon Get TV for a Z announcement?

You are the ocean's gray waves...

Nintendo Network ID: JubilifeRival

Pokefanmum82

yeah i haven't heard anything about that either

Want: Harvest Moon: One World, Story of Seasons: Pioneering Town, Super Mario 3D World + Bowser’s Fury

Finished the Alola Dex.
Now playing New Horizons, Wrath of White Witch and Sword

Tyranexx

This was the only thing I wanted that wasn't in the Direct. As Z is pretty inevitable at this point (I mean, the anime in Japan is now called XY & Z, for crying out loud), I'm sure it will show up next year for sure. If it isn't announced in CoroCoro next month, it'll probably show up in a Direct in early 2016.

And to address a discussion above, I'm still among the camp that wishes Digimon was still a big thing in the West. I would love to play an English version of that 3DS game....

Currently playing: Ys VIII: Lacrimosa of Dana (Switch), Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney - Trials and Tribulations (Switch)

"Love your neighbor as yourself." Mark 12:31

Araquanid

Still no sign of Z but volcanion was offically announced for the next movie.

3DS FC: 0774-5098-1425
Pokemon Sun IGN: Joe
My Shinies
(User name changed in November 2016, MegaBeedrill)

3DS Friend Code: 0774-5098-1425 | Nintendo Network ID: FreakyMantis17 | Twitter:

Kodakliv

I just love how Nintendo/GF keeps hinting at the next game but won't come out and say it! I mean it's pretty convincing that the next game is Pokemon Z

Kodakliv

VoltageX

Its funny, but the rumors about pokemon Z actually made me wanna play poekmon Y again XD guess this time ill start with fennekin and see how it goes =]

VoltageX

AlliMeadow

@Kinan: There's absolutely no reason to believe that the next game will come out on a new console. They have never changed system mid-gen, and there's nothing implying that they would now. GF is not particularly busy with Pokémon Go either, they may be involved in the process somehow, but they are not developing the game. That honor goes to Niantic.

AlliMeadow

Nintendo Network ID: Alli-V-Meadow

Bass_X0

Poké Pokémon... Pokémon Z!

Rock the Poké! Pokémon Z!

Edgey, Gumshoe, Godot, Sissel, Larry, then Mia, Franziska, Maggie, Kay and Lynne.

I'm throwing my money at the screen but nothing happens!

Blast

Pokemon Z will be a NX launch game... hopefully. Or hopefully a remake of Pokemon Platinum for NX or 3DS. NX should have a launch Pokemon mainline or remake game and 3DS should get one last mainline or remake Pokemon game in 2016.

I own a Wii U and 3DS. I also own a PS4!

Master of the Hype Train

3DS Friend Code: 2921-9690-6053 | Nintendo Network ID: Mediking9

Pokefanmum82

You're assuming that the NX is replacing the 3ds and Nintendo said it is something totally different.

Want: Harvest Moon: One World, Story of Seasons: Pioneering Town, Super Mario 3D World + Bowser’s Fury

Finished the Alola Dex.

LzWinky

Pokefanmum82 wrote:

You're assuming that the NX is replacing the 3ds and Nintendo said it is something totally different.

Once again, they said the same thing about the DS.

Current games: Everything on Switch

Switch Friend Code: SW-5075-7879-0008 | My Nintendo: LzWinky | Nintendo Network ID: LzWinky

Blast

Pokefanmum82 wrote:

3DS AND Wii U's last big year is 2016. It's time to focus solely on a new platform.

I own a Wii U and 3DS. I also own a PS4!

Master of the Hype Train

3DS Friend Code: 2921-9690-6053 | Nintendo Network ID: Mediking9

AlliMeadow

Kinan wrote:

@AlliMeadow: I'm aware that they're not developing Pokemon Go. But they do oversee the development to make sure it's consistent with their IP's legacy thus far, so it's another project on their plate. Plus, I never suggested that the next game would be out on the new system. What I said was that that they need to come to grips with the system. The stalling tactic I mentioned is to make sure there is a Pokemon game out until they do, that being Pokemon Z. Thus delaying the need for a new one until they have figured the NX out and can then start developing a game for it, perhaps.

Got you! Then I actually agree with your statement, sorry about the misunderstanding.

AlliMeadow

Araquanid

I'm pretty sure the 3ds and wii families are dead now that we're moving to the NX

It makes more sense for them to make Z on the NX, as how else would any pre gen 6 pokemon make it to gen 7? etc. It'd be an entirely new console unrelated or linked to the 3ds family.. no pokebank or transfer, or anything DS related to link the DS/3DS/GBA games. Atleast maybe we'd be able to trade between x/y/or/as and Z through their servers and bring over stuff to Z so we can transfer stuff from Z to gen 7 games on the NX.

My Shinies

3DS Friend Code: 0774-5098-1425 | Nintendo Network ID: FreakyMantis17 | Twitter:

Pokefanmum82

i just think everyone is being a bit premature with this, since we know nothing about the NX and won't until E3. that's still six months away

Finished the Alola Dex.

LzWinky

And we know nothing about Pokemon Z either, yet we continue to discuss it

Current games: Everything on Switch

Switch Friend Code: SW-5075-7879-0008 | My Nintendo: LzWinky | Nintendo Network ID: LzWinky

Kylo_Ren

I think we are going to get an announcement of Pokemon Z in January, and then a release date in October for Pokemon X and Y's 3rd anniversary. Thoughts?

Kylo_Ren

jump

Kylo_Ren wrote:

I think we are going to get an announcement of Pokemon Z in January, and then a release date in October for Pokemon X and Y's 3rd anniversary. Thoughts?

I'd doubt they would care about the 3rd anniversary, an Oct release is possible but most likely due to it being in the build up to the xmas season.

Nicolai wrote:

Alright, I gotta stop getting into arguments with jump. Someone remind me next time.

Switch Friend Code: SW-8051-9575-2812 | 3DS Friend Code: 1762-3772-0251

AlliMeadow

MegaBeedrill wrote:

I'm pretty sure the 3ds and wii families are dead now that we're moving to the NX

It makes more sense for them to make Z on the NX, as how else would any pre gen 6 pokemon make it to gen 7? etc. It'd be an entirely new console unrelated or linked to the 3ds family.. no pokebank or transfer, or anything DS related to link the DS/3DS/GBA games. Atleast maybe we'd be able to trade between x/y/or/as and Z through their servers and bring over stuff to Z so we can transfer stuff from Z to gen 7 games on the NX.

There's no reason to believe that the Pokébank won't function on the new system, whatever it may be. They stated when Pokébank was released that they planned on using it for further generations as well. There is still no reason to think that Pokémon Z won't appear on the 3DS. GameFreak has never had a console leap within a generation of Pokémon, and there is no reason to think they will.

AlliMeadow

Araquanid

AlliMeadow wrote:

MegaBeedrill wrote:

There's no reason to believe that the Pokébank won't function on the new system, whatever it may be. They stated when Pokébank was released that they planned on using it for further generations as well. There is still no reason to think that Pokémon Z won't appear on the 3DS. GameFreak has never had a console leap within a generation of Pokémon, and there is no reason to think they will.

TPC said that it would work for future generations, nintendo on the other hand didn't say that they were on the same page. TPC and Nintendo don't have the same marketing plan.

Remember TPC said "pokebank will work for future gens" before nintendo even mentioned plans on the NX (patents and what not, it was just beginning development). TPC probably expected two generations on the 3ds console like gen 4 and 5, but that's not happening it seems. Unless nintendo keeps the 3ds alive as-is for many many more years and keeps new titles coming.

Also I highly doubt your pattern of "no generation console leap" is relavant, they have been breaking patterns all year. By the pattern logic, Z should have been guaranteed out right now since, by pattern says, we get a game yearly.

Edited on by Araquanid

My Shinies

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.