Topic: Pokemon X and Y

Posts 17,281 to 17,300 of 18,270

Araquanid

ShadowFox254 wrote:

Stomatopod17 wrote:

ShadowFox254 wrote:

Stomatopod17 wrote:

LOL I annoyed froday so badly with sableye he forfeited

He had Arcanine. Or did he change teams?

He's trying to baton pass calm minds and speed boost+Swords dance on his E! and new aerodactyl

No sign of arcanine or charge beam jolteon.. actually looks like he got a new jolteon entirely.

Well, I faced him earlier today and he was using Arcanime... But whatever.

He's almost ready.
Untitled

Peice of cake

he was using a flareon.

I hate how when somebody sends battle invites and it ask for gamechat.. if you click no it cancels the entire battle invite.. ENTIRELY! and then YOU have to host.. that gets annoying after awhile.

Now he's rematching with his usual swift swim team
AND.... he lost connection.. there never really was a momment to rage so I guess that was a legit lost connection.. still online tho

OH I did trace his swift swim with my gardevoir and moonblast his gliscor and kingdra

Btw, @BenAV how's those mons coming along?

Edited on by Araquanid

3DS FC: 0774-5098-1425
Pokemon Sun IGN: Joe
My Shinies
(User name changed in November 2016, MegaBeedrill)

3DS Friend Code: 0774-5098-1425 | Nintendo Network ID: FreakyMantis17 | Twitter:

BenAV

Stomatopod17 wrote:

Been a little busy but I shall get to them sometime in the next day or two.
Don't worry, I haven't forgotten about them.

BenAV

Switch Friend Code: SW-4616-9069-4695 | 3DS Friend Code: 3652-0548-9579 | Nintendo Network ID: Ben_AV | Twitter:

Araquanid

BenAV wrote:

Stomatopod17 wrote:

Been a little busy but I shall get to them sometime in the next day or two.
Don't worry, I haven't forgotten about them.

No problem!

While I'm at it is there any kalos pokemon I could shinify for you? Whether it's yours or mine.

(Btw I tested to see if my pokeball vivillon would trade and afraid to say it won't..)

http://vote.pollcode.com/96129233 -Gengar set restrictions.
@ShadowFox254, @Xtremetdifan, @BenAV, @GuSilverFlame, @Gridattack, @Wulfey

I just used outrage for the first time with mega latios.. it's good.. but for the animation.. it's horrible.. litterally you don't even see him during the animation as he just does that sumersault off the screen half way through the move.. and when the animation ends the camera goes so freakin high you litteraly are above the entire model out of sight... seriously ABOVE the model, latios would be appearing on the bottom screen of the 3ds.. you'd think he'd be so high in the air he'd disappear at the top.. no the solution to that is the simply go over him..

Seriously I can't believe how badly they messed up on the physical contact move animation.. maybe if he was lower to the ground like latias and never did that sumersault back into position it'd be cool. Just thrust the arms out like you see and then that's it nothing fancy afterward.

EDIT: I just tried out latias.. actually latias's animation for contact moves are exactly as I said latios's should be.. she simply just thrust her arms (she does a very quick turn to the right though like to scratch something afterward).. and that's it.

@Wulfey sorry for not keeping you updated..
Vulpix I still have to make timid and houndoom is almost done I'm EV training that now.

Edited on by Araquanid

My Shinies

3DS Friend Code: 0774-5098-1425 | Nintendo Network ID: FreakyMantis17 | Twitter:

Araquanid

ShadowFox254 wrote:

Stomatopod17 wrote:

@ShadowFox254

Shinify?

Yep.

Sure thing!

You can keep these guys I'm giving you (but bare in mind in the future I may need them back to clone. Especially nidoqueen because she knows stealth rocks)

Nidoqueen, starmie, crawdaunt, manectric, sharpedo, medicham, slowbro, tyrunt, chimchar,typhlsion, charizard, totodile, zapdos, bagon, delphox, salamence, porygon, (keeping track)

Sorry for cancelling the trade I got to do something real quick xD

Edited on by Araquanid

My Shinies

Wheeler

Need Nidoking for my bro please.

Wheeler

Araquanid

ShadowFox254 wrote:

No. I mean leave.

Oh

Make sure everything on the list is correct.

Edited on by Araquanid

My Shinies

Wheeler

Stomatopod17 wrote:

Took long enough..

LOL. Thanks again man.

Now I'm going to organize my boxes.

Edited on by Wheeler

Wheeler

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.