Forums

Topic: Pokemon X and Y

Posts 1,341 to 1,360 of 18,270

Drawdler

@firestarter2398 They've changed really cool typings in evolution before. Surskuit and Nincada come to mind. Also, don't get me started on Azurill...

Myland's Dream Address: 6500-2329-0504 | darkSpyro | Ghostroaster | Reddit

3DS Friend Code: 2191-7661-4611 | Nintendo Network ID: Nibelilt

Kryce

this picture come from /VP/ , look a the buttom right :
Untitled
I think it is highly a fake because it look too identitcal to the previous sketch, like if someone just took the sketch and redraw it like that ...

3DS code : 0275-8197-3634
Nintendo ID : kryce313
Currently Playing :
DRAGON QUEST 9 (3DS)
TOKYO MIRAGE SESSIONS FE (Wii U)
THE ELDER SCROLLS SKYRIM (SWITCH)

3DS Friend Code: 0275-8197-3634 | Nintendo Network ID: kryce313

firestarter2398

I don't know it doesn't look all to similar I mean it would have to look something like it cuz after all these were drawn by people who went to see the movie

FC: 0018-1208-7315

Joeynator3000

Looks poorly edited too. >.>

My Monster Hunter Rise Gameplay
https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLzirEG5duST1bEJi0-9kUORu5SRfvuTLr

Discord server: https://discord.gg/fGUnxcK
Keep it PG-13-ish.

Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/c/Joeynator3000

e-love

The shading looks very fan-art like anyways ;-;

✰ not around as much as I used to be ✰

firestarter2398

I didn't see this fan art stuff on it. I guess I'm just so pumped about the new pokemon I don't care if it's fan art

Whydoievenbother
4:05: An official pic of Oorotto!

"I'll take a potato chip... AND EAT IT!"
Light Yagami, Death Note
"Ah, the Breakfast Club soundtrack! I can't wait 'til I'm old enough to feel ways about stuff!"
Phillip J. Fry, Futurama

Happy_Mask

@Mr.Mario the picture is linked to deviantart, it's not real.

[16:08] LordJumpMad Hides his gut with a griddle
[16:08] Reala: what ljm does for cash is ljm's business
[16:08] LordJumpMad: Gotta look good my my next game u_u

firestarter2398

I've seen pokemon from deviantart and it's the same design as those I saw before so I call fake

firestarter2398

You know I remember like it was yesterday I sat down I woke one day and got on my laptop and saw serebii say something along line of Gen 6 confirmed and I read the updates and then watched the pokemon direct message. I saw the evolution of the games. I remember being so surprised when it said diamond and pearl were released in Japan in 2006. I looked over it and thought 7 years ago damn! I still remeber seeing the starters and thinking oh my god I might have the 2nd grass starter I've picked. I remeber thinking fennekin won't be fire/ fighting. I remember looking at the legends and thinking oh my god these things are awesome. And now look half a year later, 6 months later, we sit here some of us still trying to catch everything on B2W2 and there's the others like yeah I'm already done. I'm one of those people that have the full dex complete I'm just doing join avenue now rank 86 so far regardless. We sit here today with 25 new pokemon with one a new eeveelution, 1 new form of an old pokemon, the professor and the evil team. A new type and hell we've got customization now. We sit 6 months on from that anouncement, less than 3 months from release, and we still haven't even got the biggest news yet. Come August 10th, 2 days before the release of corocoro, we get leaks from the BIGGEST SCOOP OF THE CENTURY guys if you can't decide what starter to choose then I'm confident that August 10th we get to know what starter to pick. so excited! Best games ever and biggest news to come I can't wait
Sorry this is so long

Edited on by firestarter2398

Inflame227

firestarter2398 wrote:

You know I remember like it was yesterday I sat down I woke one day and got on my laptop and saw serebii say something along line of Gen 6 confirmed and I read the updates and then watched the pokemon direct message. I saw the evolution of the games. I remember being so surprised when it said diamond and pearl were released in Japan in 2006. I looked over it and thought 7 years goshdernit! I still remeber seeing the starters and thinking oh my god I might have the 2nd grass starter I've picked. I remeber thinking fennekin won't be fire/ fighting. I remember looking at the legends and thinking oh my god these things are awesome. And now look half a year later, 6 months later, we sit here some of us still trying to catch everything on B2W2 and there's the others like yeah I'm already done. I'm one of those people that have the full dex complete I'm just doing join avenue now rank 86 so far regardless. We sit here today with 25 new pokemon with one a new eeveelution, 1 new form of an old pokemon, the professor and the evil team. A new type and hell we've got customization now. We sit 6 months on from that anouncement, less than 3 months from release, and we still haven't even got the biggest news yet. Come August 10th, 2 days before the release of corocoro, we get leaks from the BIGGEST SCOOP OF THE CENTURY guys if you can't decide what starter to choose then I'm confident that August 10th we get to know what starter to pick. so excited! Best games ever and biggest news to come I can't wait
Sorry this is so long

well said, indeed

Inflame227

3DS Friend Code: 4184-2141-9392

Mansa

Can someone post a list of the evil pokemon?

Mansa

Nintendo Network ID: Bronze

ITAFTRS

Whynot-- wrote:

Can someone post a list of the evil pokemon?

What evil Pokemon?

ITAFTRS

Rensch

Serebii mentions a reveal on the Game Freak site today about a 'surprising collaboration'. It is not confirmed but is seems Pokémon related. It says something about a 'beloved game played around the world'. As far as Game Freak franchises are concerned, that sounds like Pokémon.

Friend code 3DS: 4210-4747-2358

firestarter2398

On the game freak website a silohette of something came out saying "the well known game, played all around the world, is about to be reborn thanks to a surprising collaboration" it's not known if it's a pokemon, but let's face it is. I looked at it and stood up and saw, what I thought, what was a better look. I don't know what it looks like but the best I can say it looks as is it has a horse snout, on a phanpy sized armordillo backed thing with phanpy legs it sounds weird and won't look like it but this what I can describe it as

Edited on by firestarter2398

Retro_on_theGo

The series has to be pokemon. I'd be surprised if Nintendo actually let them handle one of their IP's. I just wonder what they're gonna Xros pokemon with this time! The silhouette really doesn't look like any pokemon right now. Could it be tied to the 6th generation as its first spin-off? Maybe we're all wrong and it's not pokemon!

Kryce

Retro_on_theGo wrote:

The series has to be pokemon. I'd be surprised if Nintendo actually let them handle one of their IP's. I just wonder what they're gonna Xros pokemon with this time! The silhouette really doesn't look like any pokemon right now. Could it be tied to the 6th generation as its first spin-off? Maybe we're all wrong and it's not pokemon!

what if it's Drill dozer or even ... Pulseman ( I would be sooo happy if it is) or maybe it is 1st generation pokémon remake, I don't know why but "the well known game, played all around the world" sounds a lot like pokemon red, blue or even yellow but then again it's highly unlikely due to pkemon X and Y close to be realeased .

3DS code : 0275-8197-3634
Nintendo ID : kryce313
Currently Playing :
DRAGON QUEST 9 (3DS)
TOKYO MIRAGE SESSIONS FE (Wii U)
THE ELDER SCROLLS SKYRIM (SWITCH)

3DS Friend Code: 0275-8197-3634 | Nintendo Network ID: kryce313

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.