Forums

Topic: Pokemon X and Y

Posts 10,561 to 10,580 of 18,270

GuSolarFlare

Bolt_Strike wrote:

I have a theory behind the shinies, I think the Friend Safari might give you a better chance of finding shinies. All of mine have been caught there, most of them within a day of each other, and I've been spending a lot of time there. Anyone else seem to have better luck there?

actually it's been pretty much proven that Friend Safari have bigger chances(the fact you can't use poké radar already made me suspicious of this) it's in the whole internet.. if it's not true this is the biggest mass player shiny luck chain in one single spot ever

finally got a frillish on the GTS!!!!!!!!!! now I'll train it and hope it is good!(though I might do some breeding and IV checking(not exactly in this oder) before training anything.

Edited on by GuSolarFlare

goodbyes are a sad part of life but for every end there's a new beggining so one must never stop looking forward to the next dawn
now working at IBM as helpdesk analyst
my Backloggery

3DS Friend Code: 3995-7085-4333 | Nintendo Network ID: GustavoSF

GuSolarFlare

@WingedSnagret that's what I did 0 perfect IVs(but no 0 IV either) this will give me some work(good thing it's female, this'll make things easier)

goodbyes are a sad part of life but for every end there's a new beggining so one must never stop looking forward to the next dawn
my Backloggery

turtlelink

Xtremetdifan wrote:

GuSilverFlame wrote:

just had my first battle against ferrothorn, it must have been badly trained because it went down far too easy...

@Gusilverflame sent on Charizard!
??? sent out ferrothorn!
Charizard used Overheat!
It was super effective!!!!

Once again, no sane player would keep a ferrothorn out when the opponent sends in a fire type pokemon. Its just common sense.

Also, yea, that is weird you killed Ferrothorn in one shot with Focus Blast, assuming you didn't have a life orb or it was +Sp. Atk natured. If so, theres a slight chance Gardevoir can OHKO a Ferrothorn if its modest natured...

TurtleLink's backloggery
Brawl FC: 4425-1340-4519
The Sister Complex Kingpin of Steel!

GuSolarFlare

turtlelink wrote:

Xtremetdifan wrote:

GuSilverFlame wrote:

just had my first battle against ferrothorn, it must have been badly trained because it went down far too easy...

@Gusilverflame sent on Charizard!
??? sent out ferrothorn!
Charizard used Overheat!
It was super effective!!!!

Once again, no sane player would keep a ferrothorn out when the opponent sends in a fire type pokemon. Its just common sense.

Also, yea, that is weird you killed Ferrothorn in one shot with Focus Blast, assuming you didn't have a life orb or it was +Sp. Atk natured. If so, theres a slight chance Gardevoir can OHKO a Ferrothorn if its modest natured...

then you explained it because it is modest with perfect Sp.atk....

my Backloggery

Bolt_Strike

GuSilverFlame wrote:

actually it's been pretty much proven that Friend Safari have bigger chances(the fact you can't use poké radar already made me suspicious of this) it's in the whole internet.. if it's not true this is the biggest mass player shiny luck chain in one single spot ever

Yeah, there's a very slim chance that I simply got lucky, to consistently get shinies within roughly a day of each other under normal odds would be utterly miraculous.

Bolt_Strike

Switch Friend Code: SW-5621-4055-5722 | 3DS Friend Code: 4725-8075-8961 | Nintendo Network ID: Bolt_Strike

GuSolarFlare

Bolt_Strike wrote:

GuSilverFlame wrote:

Yeah, there's a very slim chance that I simply got lucky, to consistently get shinies within roughly a day of each other under normal odds would be utterly miraculous.

my shiny came from the Friend Safari too and the same goes to so many people that I hope it actually has a higher chance

Edited on by GuSolarFlare

my Backloggery

MrPokirby

Not sure if this is that important, but I just randomly decided to go onto the E-shop and went to the Pokemon section. Well, I TRIED to go to the Pokemon section, but when I tried to select it, I got an error and no matter how many times I try, I keep getting errors, but I'm still able to check the other sections like "games with streetpass" and stuff... Pokemon Bank anybody?

Stay positive! +

3DS Friend Code: 4081-6529-2402 | Nintendo Network ID: PostiveMaster | Twitter:

Blast

MrPokirby wrote:

Not sure if this is that important, but I just randomly decided to go onto the E-shop and went to the Pokemon section. Well, I TRIED to go to the Pokemon section, but when I tried to select it, I got an error and no matter how many times I try, I keep getting errors, but I'm still able to check the other sections like "games with streetpass" and stuff... Pokemon Bank anybody?

@MrPokirby If thats true... then Pokemon Bank might be coming soon but wouldn't Nintendo announce it before releasing it????

I own a Wii U and 3DS. I also own a PS4!

Master of the Hype Train

3DS Friend Code: 2921-9690-6053 | Nintendo Network ID: Mediking9

Rozetta

R-Moss wrote:

Does anyone have Lansat and Starf berries?
I know. They are extremely hard to obtain. When I get some, I'll start some distribution.

For now, I don't know what I can offer. Maybe a Master Ball. Or one (or some) Y Megastones.

No one? ;_;

Well. Time to go back to the Maison.

Favorite consoles:
1º) DS
2º) Master System
3º) Wii

MrPokirby

Blast wrote:

MrPokirby wrote:

@MrPokirby If thats true... then Pokemon Bank might be coming soon but wouldn't Nintendo announce it before releasing it????

Actually @Blast, @Retro_on_theGo makes a good point. If the main reason they took down the bank in the first place was because the servers were flooded, then if they were to announce when they'd release it, people would be waiting on the E-Shop hours before the game came out, thus flooding the servers again, so if they secretly released it without announcing it and only had people find it by random, then not nearly as many people would get on it at once.

Stay positive! +

Blast

MrPokirby wrote:

Blast wrote:

MrPokirby wrote:

Actually @Blast, @Retro_on_theGo makes a good point. If the main reason they took down the bank in the first place was because the servers were flooded, then if they were to announce when they'd release it, people would be waiting on the E-Shop hours before the game came out, thus flooding the servers again, so if they secretly released it without announcing it and only had people find it by random, then not nearly as many people would get on it at once.

@MrPokirby I see... I hope it releases soon... I just want PokeTransfer. That's really all I want.

I own a Wii U and 3DS. I also own a PS4!

Master of the Hype Train

3DS Friend Code: 2921-9690-6053 | Nintendo Network ID: Mediking9

Arn0ld

@mrpokirby I see your logic but the internet would spread news fast and the servers would overflow once again... Unless Nintendo has used this time to stop that from happening.

Botw > OoT

3DS Friend Code: 0748-4970-2550 | Nintendo Network ID: Xjarnold

Pokefanmum82

is there any maintenance planned for the e-shop tonight? because i was trying to look something up and got an error message

Want: Harvest Moon: One World, Story of Seasons: Pioneering Town, Super Mario 3D World + Bowser’s Fury

Finished the Alola Dex.
Now playing New Horizons, Wrath of White Witch and Sword

MrPokirby

Pokefanmum82 wrote:

is there any maintenance planned for the e-shop tonight? because i was trying to look something up and got an error message

There's maintenance going on for Pokemon X and Y or something and I'm getting errors too, but only when I try and select the Pokemon section of the E-shop.

Stay positive! +

Pokefanmum82

i'm getting error messages when i try to do a system transfer and when i try to go in the e-shop and i checked the nintendo website and it said some of the 3DS services are experiencing difficulty so i'm going to try again tomorrow. hopefully it will be all fixed tomorrow morning.

Edited on by Pokefanmum82

Want: Harvest Moon: One World, Story of Seasons: Pioneering Town, Super Mario 3D World + Bowser’s Fury

Finished the Alola Dex.
Now playing New Horizons, Wrath of White Witch and Sword

Arn0ld

Pokefanmum82 wrote:

i'm getting error messages when i try to do a system transfer and when i try to go in the e-shop and i checked the nintendo website and it said some of the 3DS services are experiencing difficulty so i'm going to try again tomorrow. hopefully it will be all fixed tomorrow morning.

Yeah maintenance is suppose to be going on for six hours or so.

Botw > OoT

3DS Friend Code: 0748-4970-2550 | Nintendo Network ID: Xjarnold

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.