Forums

Topic: Pokémon Sun & Moon - Discussion & Speculation

Posts 1,721 to 1,740 of 3,958

Araquanid

@Octane

The green haired girl+starter evos was a different leak from the chinese one, the chinese one came like a month or two later from a different 4 chan source, the only credibility is that the chinese leak has been pretty close and accurate so far, and it's going along with the 4 chan leak saying similar things about the starters, which just happened to link to the girl since she was included.

Edited on by Araquanid

3DS FC: 0774-5098-1425
Pokemon Sun IGN: Joe
My Shinies
(User name changed in November 2016, MegaBeedrill)

3DS Friend Code: 0774-5098-1425 | Nintendo Network ID: FreakyMantis17 | Twitter:

FriedSquid

I had to check this again myself — the one that listed the new Alolan forms and predicted Dark type Rattata so far is mostly correct, but one thing that bothers me is that it lists Alolan Ninetails as being Fire/Fairy.

Sav'aaq!
A Miiverse admin's first day on the job.
"Samus is under fire! She's sent an emergency directive! Join the fight!"
My Squidloggery

3DS Friend Code: 2320-6168-7289 | Nintendo Network ID: captainsquid

Octane

@MegaBeedrill Ah I see, the starter image and the description are from two differenct sources. They seem to match though.

Did it ever mentioned Fire/Fairy Ninetales? Thought that was a different rumour..

Octane

Araquanid

Octane wrote:

@MegaBeedrill Ah I see, the starter image and the description are from two differenct sources. They seem to match though.

Did it ever mentioned Fire/Fairy Ninetales? Thought that was a different rumour..

I think the fire/fairy one wasnt the chinese leak but a reddit leak that got disproven awhile back as a result.
There was one other that leaked the pokemon and that got disproven with the new pokemon reveals as well.

My Shinies

3DS Friend Code: 0774-5098-1425 | Nintendo Network ID: FreakyMantis17 | Twitter:

Octane

@MegaBeedrill Yeah, that ''full Pokedex'' leak; those things never happen, so I don't know why people bought that in the first place.

Octane

IceClimbers

@Tsurii That was only because certain retailers broke the street date by a week. Nintendo and TPC were pretty pissed about that.

3DS Friend Code: 2363-5630-0794

Araquanid

I'd imagine a few days before release we'd get a leaked pokedex through the pokebank update like what happened during ORAS.

I doubt a sun and moon demo will come out for earlier news like ORAS did confirming all megas (or in other words, deconfirmed future ones).

Unless they pull an X/Y and make transfering impossible for the first quarter year of its release.

Edited on by Araquanid

My Shinies

Haru17

I don't know if I have correctly conveyed my amusement at the move name "Stoked" Sparksurfer. Surfachu is looking more appealing than ever!

Stoked.

Don't hate me because I'm bnahabulous.

IceClimbers

Pulverizing Pancake might be the best move name ever by the way. It was even trending on Twitter earlier!

Also just remembered that CoroCoro scans should be coming on the 10th-12th, which will be focused on Rockruff's evolution.

Tyranexx

I was excited to see Alolan Rattata; I prefer its design over the original, actually. It makes it look more like a dark, scrappy rodent. Also, as mentioned elsewhere, Alolan Raticate is also confirmed! If it's anything like a mob boss though, Honchkrow may not take too kindly to that....

Tbh I'm not as excited about Z Moves as many others seem to be, but I admit that Pulverizing Pancake is a cool name. XD

IceClimbers wrote:

Also just remembered that CoroCoro scans should be coming on the 10th-12th, which will be focused on Rockruff's evolution.

Forgot about that. Thanks for the reminder! I've been curious about what Rockruff evolves into due to the alleged leaks.

Currently playing: Mario & Luigi: Bowser's Inside Story + Bowser Jr's Journey, Ys VIII: Lacrimosa of Dana (Switch)

"Love your neighbor as yourself." Mark 12:31

Araquanid

Where was alolan raticate confirmed?

Everybody is telling me raticate was also confirmed but there is nothing on serebii or in any other references I can find.

My Shinies

Grumblevolcano

@MegaBeedrill The logic about Alolan Raticate stems solely from the fact Alolan Rattata exists.

Grumblevolcano

Switch Friend Code: SW-2595-6790-2897 | 3DS Friend Code: 3926-6300-7087 | Nintendo Network ID: GrumbleVolcano

Araquanid

"Alolan Raticate serve as their boss."

Ah thanks.

Edited on by Araquanid

My Shinies

Tyranexx

MegaBeedrill wrote:

"Alolan Raticate serve as their boss."

Ah thanks.

Points to Game Freak if it even remotely resembles Giovanni.

Currently playing: Mario & Luigi: Bowser's Inside Story + Bowser Jr's Journey, Ys VIII: Lacrimosa of Dana (Switch)

"Love your neighbor as yourself." Mark 12:31

IceClimbers

So now that we know that signature Z-Moves are a thing, the question must be asked: will Rayquaza get a signature Z-Move?

Haru17

@IceClimbers Wouldn't it be kinda OP to have Mega Rayquaza have a Z-move? Doesn't he already have Dragon Ascent and Draco Meteor too?

Don't hate me because I'm bnahabulous.

roy130390

@Haru17 I think that megas won't be able to do Z-moves, but we'll see.

Switch Friend Code: SW-3916-4876-1970

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.