Forums

Topic: Pokémon Sun & Moon - Discussion & Speculation

Posts 1,741 to 1,760 of 3,958

Araquanid

roy130390 wrote:

@Haru17 I think that megas won't be able to do Z-moves, but we'll see.

Well theoretically speaking, inorder for something to use a mega, or to use a Z-move they have to hold the respective items to use either.

Rayquaza doesn't have to hold anything to mega, so it can hold a Z-move crystal to use a Z-move of any type it wants, considering everything in the game from bidoof can even use one, disabling rayquaza from using it would be a bit odd.

3DS FC: 0774-5098-1425
Pokemon Sun IGN: Joe
My Shinies
(User name changed in November 2016, MegaBeedrill)

3DS Friend Code: 0774-5098-1425 | Nintendo Network ID: FreakyMantis17 | Twitter:

roy130390

@MegaBeedrill Well yeah, but...
*runs away

Jokes aside, you are right, however I think they can add something in the story that explains that pokemon can't perform them while in mega form. Still I wouldn't have any problems if megas are able to do them.

Switch Friend Code: SW-3916-4876-1970

DefHalan

MegaBeedrill wrote:

roy130390 wrote:

I think that megas won't be able to do Z-moves, but we'll see.

Well theoretically speaking, inorder for something to use a mega, or to use a Z-move they have to hold the respective items to use either.

Rayquaza doesn't have to hold anything to mega, so it can hold a Z-move crystal to use a Z-move of any type it wants, considering everything in the game from bidoof can even use one, disabling rayquaza from using it would be a bit odd.

Maybe they could add that Rayquaza needs a Mega Stone now???

People keep saying the Xbox One doesn't have Backwards Compatibility.
I don't think they know what Backwards Compatibility means...

3DS Friend Code: 2621-2786-9784 | Nintendo Network ID: DefHalan

IceClimbers

@DefHalan I don't see a reason to do that. Mega Rayquaza is banned in most competitive formats, except in VGC. I don't think VGC 2017 will allow the restricted legendaries in order to get people to use the other new things. Even if they do allow restricted legendaries, they could just not allow Mega Rayquaza to use a Z-Move.

It being OP isn't too much of a problem lol.

3DS Friend Code: 2363-5630-0794

Haru17

I forgot to say, but Alolan Rattata actually looks alright. A distinct design that's not too much of a departure from the original design. Alolan Raticate, though, I'm worried about...

Don't hate me because I'm bnahabulous.

Sisilly_G

I just want Dunsparce to have a full 3-stage evolutionary line. Only then would I be happy to see a Dunsparcian mega form.

Edited on by Sisilly_G

"Gee, that's really persuasive. Do you have any actual points to make other than to essentially say 'me Tarzan, physical bad, digital good'?"

Switch Friend Code: SW-1910-7582-3323

IceClimbers

Apparently a "Trial Version" for Sun/Moon got a rating in Korea.

Oh god, the datamines.... Please no.

IceClimbers

@Tsurii People aren't gonna be able to contain it to specific threads on places like Reddit. That'll trend on Twitter and Facebook for quite a while. Only way to avoid it is to stay off the internet entirely.

Edited on by IceClimbers

Araquanid

unless they're smart about it and remove any content unrelated to the demo itself.

My Shinies

3DS Friend Code: 0774-5098-1425 | Nintendo Network ID: FreakyMantis17 | Twitter:

Tyranexx

I feel like the ORAS demo was handled well and showcased many of the new features, though many fans already knew what to expect in terms of the plot.

Currently playing: Mario & Luigi: Bowser's Inside Story + Bowser Jr's Journey, Ys VIII: Lacrimosa of Dana (Switch)

"Love your neighbor as yourself." Mark 12:31

Araquanid

Well we knew everything about ORAS before the demo even came out anyway.

All megas were revealed, its a gen remake so no new pokemon, there simply wasn't anything new there for us to even say GF would pull out content or not.

I think the most we got as a spoiler was the trainer's teams and even then that's not major.

Now if Sun and Moon releases a demo and say they did leave everything to the scale of the oras demo, we might see new pokemon mentions, new sprites, new items, any megas, etc. Its tough to say though.. basically we'd know, understand, and get a look at literally every single new thing in this game before its released, we basically know gen 7 entirely.

X/Y never got datamined when that demo came out right? Idk whether or not thats due to lack of 3DS code encryption at the time or what.

Edited on by Araquanid

My Shinies

Haru17

Well, let's just spoiler tag leaks as we've been doing. [spoiler] /spoiler] with the second bracket closed, for anyone who's wondering.

Don't hate me because I'm bnahabulous.

Pho

@sillygostly I'm glad I'm not the only one wanting a Dunsparce evolution(s). Back when I was little and was playing Crystal I thought it evolved into Dragonite and was confused when he never evolved.

Poyo! <3

3DS Friend Code: 1950-8691-6279 | Nintendo Network ID: xPH03N1Xx86

Araquanid

Eh, like pointed out earlier, if you don't want spoilers, don't do the internetz.

If it ain't here, its when they log into facebook, youtube, tumblr, twitter, anywhere and just see their image thumbnails.

My Shinies

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.