Forums

Topic: Pokemon Shuffle

Posts 101 to 120 of 2,189

utopianmachine

Lol at being level 120ish. I'm like level 30. I've played the Lucario Expert Stage at least 15 times trying to catch him. And that's why I'm only level 30. I just keep pumping my hearts in these expert stages.

utopianmachine

RR529

Once my lives recharge I'll be on level 70, the boss stage of Gallerie Rouge.

One thing I like about this game, that I haven't heard mentioned, are the different worlds. It's not necessary, but a nice touch that injects some flavor into the game (I only wish each area had it's own "battle" music. It felt kind of out of place hearing that French/European theme in the stages set in the Japanese festival. They each have their own music on the stage select screen though, which is nice).

Currently Playing:
Switch - Blade Strangers
PS4 - Kingdom Hearts III, Tetris Effect (VR)

Eel

Oh yeah, I really like advancing through the levels and getting a peek of the next world and then getting there and listening to the music.

It's a nice touch.

In other news, Mega Slowbro is totally awesome when it wants to.

Edited on by Eel

Bloop.

<My slightly less dead youtube channel>

SMM2 Maker ID: 69R-F81-NLG

My Nintendo: Abgarok | Nintendo Network ID: Abgarok

RR529

Tops wrote:

Wow, I just beat Togetic without doing anything! It used a disruption to turn some icons into itself and started a 32 chain combo, defeating itself before I could use a move! Thank goodness that maxed out its catchability and I got it because I would have been upset to let it get away after that.

Yeah, I love it when a Pokémon defeats itself, lol (It just happened to me with Cottonee).

Of course, I haven't had it happen on the first turn, as you have, but it's still cool nonetheless.

Edited on by RR529

Currently Playing:
Switch - Blade Strangers

CanisWolfred

I will not fall for this like I've done so many times before! I'm this close to having a life! I'm not about to throw it away! Queue Dramatic Music

...When does Puzzle & Dragon Z come out again?

Edited on by CanisWolfred

I am the Wolf...Red
Backloggery | DeviantArt
Wolfrun?

Eel

CanisWolfred wrote:

I will not fall for this like I've done so many times before! I'm this close to having a life! I'm not about to throw it away! Queue Dramatic Music

You could play this while you wait for that

Bloop.

<My slightly less dead youtube channel>

SMM2 Maker ID: 69R-F81-NLG

My Nintendo: Abgarok | Nintendo Network ID: Abgarok

CanisWolfred

MorphMarron wrote:

CanisWolfred wrote:

You could play this while you wait for that

Oh, that's a good poi-

NO! I WILL NOT FALL FOR YOU TRICKS!

Untitled

I am the Wolf...Red
Backloggery | DeviantArt
Wolfrun?

RR529

BTW, Today's daily Pokémon is the Heat Rotom.

It seems like it's a bit tougher to catch than the Frost Rotom (yesterday's daily Pokémon), with a base catchability of 5%, but I managed to get it above 50% with the moves I had left, and caught it on my first try.

Currently Playing:
Switch - Blade Strangers

InterwebUser

I actually really like this game! It feels like it should have been a Street Pass plaza game. And I haven't felt pressured at all to buy any more jewels. 5 stars from me considering it's free!

InterwebUser

RR529

Man, Dedenne just doesn't want to be caught! I've probably played that stage 10 times by now (and never lost), but the little guy just won't give in. I've been avoiding using perks in normal levels, but I may have to give in on this one (I have over 10,000 in-game coins stockpiled).

Currently Playing:
Switch - Blade Strangers

Sparx

Finally beat the lucario stage and failed to catch him even with the great ball...

When is the first psychic mega you can actually use? The game was a jerk giving me slowbronite BEFORE giving me a slowbro...

My avatar is from here

_700

You can play it completely free, but they make it hard to play for free, they make you want to buy the jewels.

_700

3DS Friend Code: 3754-8695-7543 | Nintendo Network ID: wjs700 | Twitter:

dkxcalibur

I think this game is awesome. I'm content with my stock and time unlocked lives. The only thing that I wish it had was some sort of multiplayer. I also think the streetpass feature is lacking unless I'm missing something.

Has anyone managed to capture Mewtwo yet? I can beat him but I'm nowhere close on his capture.

dkxcalibur

Switch Friend Code: SW-5151-3792-5816 | 3DS Friend Code: 5043-3314-9733 | My Nintendo: dkxcalibur | Nintendo Network ID: dkxcalibur

6ch6ris6

so far i catched every pokemon i battled against today. some with very low catchability. even mew.

Ryzen 5 2600
2x8GB DDR4 RAM 3000mhz
GTX 1060 6GB

Late

Liking it so far. At Mega Lopunny. Died in that level once so I decided I'd get another fighting Pokémon so I tried Hawlucha stage 2 times and failed to capture it both times. I had about 60% chance. I also decided to try EX levels for the first time and beat the first three and captured Absol from the first stage. I used my first Great Ball yesterday in order to get the Frost Rotom because I didn't want to try that stage again since I already got an S rank and in case I forget to check it out once it's its turn again. Managed to capture Heat Rotom on the first try. I also realized I beat over 10 stages before noticing that I have Sablenite but I didn't have a Sableye so I went back to get it.

It's its, not it's.

Switch Friend Code: SW-8287-7444-2602 | Nintendo Network ID: LateXD

RR529

Finally caught Dedenne, but man it didn't want to be caught.

I tried at least 15 times to catch it without any perks, and while I beat it every single time, it always escaped (it's catchability was usually between 19%-25%).

Finally, I decided to break into my coin stash, and used +5 Moves, Mega Start, & Disruption Delay, and still, it's catchability was only 34%, and it managed to escape. So then I used a Great Ball (which upped catchability to 68%), and it STILL escaped. Luckily, I had enough coins left over to use a second Great Ball, and it finally gave in.

Long story short, in one battle, I went from having over 11,000 coins to 2,400...

Currently Playing:
Switch - Blade Strangers

LinkSword

So, after less than a week playing this and without spending a penny, I've just completed all 150 Normal stages. I haven't even used any of the jewels I got - still have all 14 with me - although I did use up all of my coins in boosts for the three or four tougher levels.

Bottom line being, whoever would say a free-to-play game that can be completed for free in less than seven days is a microtransaction hell, really has experienced very little of this type of game. Granted, though, I still have most of the Expert levels ahead of me and whatever the new updates will bring, but I think this puts things into perspective a bit.

Edited on by LinkSword

LinkSword

Sorry, this topic has been locked.