Forums

Topic: 3DS Ocarina of Time Remake!

Posts 341 to 360 of 733

Xkhaoz

romulux wrote:

com. pletely. awesome.
[youtube:l0CZDt8-LXg&feature=player_embedded#at=67]

i don't know what this orchestrated music is but it's great. the game is supposed to use the unaltered midi soundtrack, so this must be from somewhere else.

Oh my......what this is i don't even

know how more epic it can get

Edited on by Xkhaoz

http://steamcommunity.com/id/xkhaoz

LzWinky

Definitely improved upon the original

Current games: Everything on Switch

Switch Friend Code: SW-5075-7879-0008 | My Nintendo: LzWinky | Nintendo Network ID: LzWinky

OrangeSmoothie

that was beautiful in so many ways.
but lol at Link's face 1:28

OrangeSmoothie

3DS Friend Code: 0817-3820-9884 | Nintendo Network ID: OrangeSmoothie

Stine

romulux wrote:

com. pletely. awesome.
[youtube:l0CZDt8-LXg&feature=player_embedded#at=67]

i don't know what this orchestrated music is but it's great. the game is supposed to use the unaltered midi soundtrack, so this must be from somewhere else.

That's just... amazing. I almost cried.

retired_account

/excited

Finally something worth playing on my 3DS. :3

retired_account

TeeJay

pixelman wrote:

/excited

Finally something worth playing on my 3DS. :3

...It wasn't worth playing before?

If you add me, I need to at least know you or I won't add you back.

Switch Friend Code: SW-5283-4033-0929 | 3DS Friend Code: 2423-1923-3519 | Nintendo Network ID: TeeJay92

komicturtle

Untitled

You Australians are very very VERY lucky....

komicturtle

TeeJay

^^ Doesn't make up for all the other crap they have to go through gaming-wise.

Switch Friend Code: SW-5283-4033-0929 | 3DS Friend Code: 2423-1923-3519 | Nintendo Network ID: TeeJay92

komicturtle

Oh yeah, def.

But still... When is there going to be any news on US preorder bonuses?

Gotta gut feeling that this year for those who got the platinum status on their Club Nintendo account, Nintendo will be sending something Zelda related to those (such as me!) who have reached that status.

Edited on by komicturtle

komicturtle

Eel

komicturtle92 wrote:

Oh yeah, def.

Gotta guy feeling that this year for those who got the platinum status on their Club Nintendo account, Nintendo will be sending something Zelda related to those (such as me!) who have reached that status.

"Club Nintendo Platinum members will receive a special 3DS game card containing emulated versions of "The Legend of Zelda Majora's Mask", "The Legend Of Zelda Oracle of Seasons" and "The Legend Of Zelda Oracle of Ages" as their bonus this year."

yeah keep dreaming

Bloop.

<My slightly less dead youtube channel>

SMM2 Maker ID: 69R-F81-NLG

My Nintendo: Abgarok | Nintendo Network ID: Abgarok

komicturtle

An ocarina is more viable.

komicturtle

TeeJay

komicturtle92 wrote:

Oh yeah, def.

Gotta guy feeling that this year for those who got the platinum status on their Club Nintendo account, Nintendo will be sending something Zelda related to those (such as me!) who have reached that status.

Can't wait to see what we get!

komicturtle

Last year was Mario's 25th and we got a nifty statue thing. So, it would make perfect sense to do the same for Zelda- be it a figurine or... an Ocarina with music sheets

komicturtle

komicturtle

A dream is a wish your heart makes

komicturtle

TeeJay

abgar wrote:

komicturtle92 wrote:

An ocarina is more viable.

a real working crafted ocarina with the nintendo seal of quality.
that would be another dream come true

This. Sooooo much this.

RoyalBlur

TeeJay wrote:

komicturtle92 wrote:

Oh yeah, def.

Don't get your hopes up man. I don't think that we're going to get anything exciting here in the USA. I'm already thinking about skipping on reserving Ocarina of Time. I've got a queer feeling that Nintendo is going to blow our minds at E3. Seriously, I'm most definitely going to buy Zelda Skyward Sword and Ocarina of Time but I'm going to reserve or make day one puchases of them. It's just that I know whatever happens at E3 will totally push Ocarina of Time 3D to the back burner for me personally.

I'm just holding out my money for Paper Mario 3DS and Kid Icarus Uprising.

Who is blind, but my servant? or deaf, as my messenger that I sent? who is blind as he that is perfect, and blind as the LORD's servant? Isaiah 42:19

My Youtube Page: http://www.youtube.com/user/royalusher

3DS FC: 2234-7146-6576

Twitter.com/ToyKoRedDawN

TeeJay

TokyoRed wrote:

TeeJay wrote:

komicturtle92 wrote:

Oh yeah, def.

Don't get your hopes up man. I don't think that we're going to get anything exciting here in the USA. I'm already thinking about skipping on reserving Ocarina of Time. I've got a queer feeling that Nintendo is going to blow our minds at E3. Seriously, I'm most definitely going to buy Zelda Skyward Sword and Ocarina of Time but I'm going to reserve or make day one puchases of them. It's just that I know whatever happens at E3 will totally push Ocarina of Time 3D to the back burner for me personally.

I'm just holding out my money for Paper Mario 3DS and Kid Icarus Uprising.

Oh, I was talking about what we as Nintendo Club Platinum Members are going to get.

RoyalBlur

bonesy91 wrote:

The whole Nintendo Club Platinum/Gold thing this year gives me hope
(good thing I didn't enter anything I bought up until a month ago lol)

I couldn't agree more. I also, have a bit of hope and anticipation for Club Nintendo this year.

Who is blind, but my servant? or deaf, as my messenger that I sent? who is blind as he that is perfect, and blind as the LORD's servant? Isaiah 42:19

My Youtube Page: http://www.youtube.com/user/royalusher

3DS FC: 2234-7146-6576

Twitter.com/ToyKoRedDawN

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.