Forums

Topic: New 3DS

Posts 1,601 to 1,620 of 1,882

Pokefanmum82

i hope to get the new 3ds for my birthday when my dad comes down to visit. i really hope it's still in stock here in Canada. So far it is but it's only the day the bundle came out.

Want: Harvest Moon: One World, Story of Seasons: Pioneering Town, Super Mario 3D World + Bowser’s Fury

Finished the Alola Dex.
Now playing New Horizons, Wrath of White Witch and Sword

Socar

So I attached my DS lite Wrist strap into the new 3DS XL and I noticed that the placement doesn't seem to work unlike in previous versions. So has Nintendo released a wrist strap for the New 3DS versions?

After so long...I'm back. Don't ask why

Nintendo Network ID: ArtwarkSwark | Twitter:

SuperWiiU

Artwark wrote:

So I attached my DS lite Wrist strap into the new 3DS XL and I noticed that the placement doesn't seem to work unlike in previous versions. So has Nintendo released a wrist strap for the New 3DS versions?

I don't know what the DS lite wrist strap is like, but you can just use a generic wrist strap like the one of the Wii remote on the New 3DS XL.

Edited on by SuperWiiU

TOUGHDUDE94

I will get a new 3ds when the small black one comes out in NA.The white looks like a doll house and the xl buttons are not colorful as the small ones.

TOUGHDUDE94

Switch Friend Code: SW-8517-4594-3400 | 3DS Friend Code: 4098-4719-4387 | My Nintendo: TOUGHDUDE | Nintendo Network ID: Andrew1994fl2.0

agqwestern

Question: My 3DS XL is broken and won't switch on, meaning if I bought the New 3DS XL, I couldn't do the proper system transfer. What difference would it make if I took out the SD card from the broken one (obviously changing it to micro SD) and then put that one in the New 3DS? What data would I lose essentially?

agqwestern

3DS Friend Code: 2466-1316-3463 | Nintendo Network ID: agqwestern

Eel

All of it.

If the system does not try to format the card, then maybe you'll be able to see the pictures stored in it.

You can try contacting Nintendo. They can transfer your data, or at least your NNID and save your downloads.

Edited on by Eel

Bloop.

<My slightly less dead youtube channel>

SMM2 Maker ID: 69R-F81-NLG

My Nintendo: Abgarok | Nintendo Network ID: Abgarok

TOUGHDUDE94

@Mario90125: I like the black one in the US.The animal crossing one looks too cute.

TOUGHDUDE94

Switch Friend Code: SW-8517-4594-3400 | 3DS Friend Code: 4098-4719-4387 | My Nintendo: TOUGHDUDE | Nintendo Network ID: Andrew1994fl2.0

Ash_Anne

So what are the chances that the US will be getting the New 3ds in black? I currently have the Majora's Mask New 3ds but I the weight of the console has been hurting my wrists. I would get the white one but I would rather have it in black.

3DS Friend code: 1203-9222-1363
Twitter: Ash_Hose

SuperWiiU

Ash_Anne wrote:

So what are the chances that the US will be getting the New 3ds in black? I currently have the Majora's Mask New 3ds but I the weight of the console has been hurting my wrists. I would get the white one but I would rather have it in black.

Pretty good, eventually. There could be one in a few months or you might have to wait a year.

Ash_Anne

@SuperWiiU: I sure hope so. I think I'll wait until Black Friday. Normally, there are a few unique bundles out during that time of year. If the black one doesn't out by Black Friday then I'll settle on the white console. IMO damaging my wrists and hands isn't worth waiting a year.

Edited on by Ash_Anne

3DS Friend code: 1203-9222-1363
Twitter: Ash_Hose

Pokefanmum82

Anyone who has the Animal Crossing bundle, does it come with a code or is the game preinstalled?

Want: Harvest Moon: One World, Story of Seasons: Pioneering Town, Super Mario 3D World + Bowser’s Fury

Finished the Alola Dex.

Pokefanmum82

thanks i just need to know because I already downloaded the game on my 2ds when it came out and I was going to give the code to my daughter for her 2DS.

Finished the Alola Dex.

WebHead

shame i've already been through a couple 3ds systems and the black new 3ds ain't in NA yet :/

WebHead

3DS Friend Code: 4296-3217-6922 | Nintendo Network ID: JTPrime

Tiefseemiez

I am still kind of worried, because the "super stable 3D" doesn't seem to be to stable with my 3DS.
When I am not holding my 3DS in an extremely specific upright position in a certain angle in front of me, the 3D does flicker and the layers of the images don't align anymore.
It seems to me almost more strict than it was with the old 3DS.
In this certain angle the 3D is indeed very stable, but I guess this is not supposed to be like that?
Does anybody else have this issue or is it even normal?
I calibrated it a couple of times, but it doesn't seem to improve much.
Somehow I also think it was better in the beginning, but maybe I have just been playing in a certain position more often.
(at the moment it only works perfectly when lying on my belly and holding the 3DS right in front of me)

Never want to come down, never want to put my feet back down on the ground.

gcunit

I've never used an original 3DS so have nothing to compare my N3DS with, but I would say my Super Stable 3D isn't perfect either. So far I find out is best of I hold the unit down around my belly button area and look down at it. If I hold it up in front of my face I tend to get a lot of cross-eyed effect, though this can vary with distance from my face.

I don't expect it to be perfect and don't have a problem with the performance I get, but I am interested in seeing it on an original 3DS for comparison.

Edited on by gcunit

You guys had me at blood and semen.

What better way to celebrate than firing something out of the pipe?

Nothing is true. Everything is permitted.

My Nintendo: gcunit | Nintendo Network ID: gcunit

martinskrtel37

Tiefseemiez wrote:

I am still kind of worried, because the "super stable 3D" doesn't seem to be to stable with my 3DS.
When I am not holding my 3DS in an extremely specific upright position in a certain angle in front of me, the 3D does flicker and the layers of the images don't align anymore.
In this certain angle the 3D is indeed very stable, but I guess this is not supposed to be like that?
Somehow I also think it was better in the beginning, but maybe I have just been playing in a certain position more often.
(at the moment it only works perfectly when lying on my belly and holding the 3DS right in front of me)

that doesn't sound normal.... have you ever seen someone elses New 3DS for comparison?

Octane wrote:

everyone needs to relax and enjoy the games that are released today and stop worrying what Nintendo will do in a year or two from now.

3DS Friend Code: 0130-1906-5039 | Nintendo Network ID: martinskrtel37

Spoony_Tech

martinskrtel37 wrote:

Tiefseemiez wrote:

that doesn't sound normal.... have you ever seen someone elses New 3DS for comparison?

I think it also needs to be said they it won't work well if you're wearing a hat or certain types of glasses. Plus I've also noticed florescent light really seem to mess the 3d up a lot.

John 8:7 He that is without sin among you, let him first cast a stone.

MERG said:

If I was only ever able to have Monster Hunter and EO games in the future, I would be a happy man.

I'm memory of @Mr_Trill_281 (rip) 3-25-18

Switch Friend Code: SW-7353-2587-4117 | 3DS Friend Code: 3050-7580-4390 | Nintendo Network ID: SpoonyTech | Twitter:

SuperWiiU

I've issues with the super stable 3D on DBZ: Extreme Butoden. It seems to turn off and on at odd times and has layer disallignments, no such problems with any other game or app.

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic