Forums

Topic: Mario kart 7 Discussion

Posts 3,341 to 3,360 of 3,385

Guovssohas

Anyone who still plays mk7 sometimes? Add me; 4742-5710-3966

Preferably europeans. Remember to tell me your FC.

Guovssohas

RR529

Sorry about reviving this after so long, but there's something I have to ask.

I've recently gotten back into it, and during a recent playthrough of the 50cc Star Cup (offline), I noticed one of the racers was a random Mii I'd never seen before, instead of a Mario character. Anyone know what's up with that?

Currently Playing:
Switch - Blade Strangers
PS4 - Kingdom Hearts III, Tetris Effect (VR)

Nintendo_Ninja

RR529 wrote:

Sorry about reviving this after so long, but there's something I have to ask.

I've recently gotten back into it, and during a recent playthrough of the 50cc Star Cup (offline), I noticed one of the racers was a
random Mii I'd never seen before, instead of a Mario character. Anyone know what's up with that?

Street pass ghost racer.

Nintendo ID Network: Nintendo_Ninja
Mario Maker ID: LR5-VQV-THG

Jpkart

I want to connect online with those who love mario kart 7 play and chat with you....my code is 358312186554. I wish someone register me. Thank u

Jpkart

ManChild

ive been lovin the competition online.. been workin my way up the ranks no problem..! Such a fun game. a bit disappointed im so late to the party but still love that i can grab online races with no wait time..

Mess with the best, Lose like the rest..!

ManChild

I noticed that the last week or two i have not gotten any ghosts on my mario kart channel..

before it was loading courses with ghosts and times to beat but not anymore..

Any one know why that would be so?

Mess with the best, Lose like the rest..!

tailgater

Hey guys, new to the forum.

I made a bit of a video of me playing Mario Kart 7 on the 3DS.

Edited on by gcunit

tailgater

gcunit

@tailgater Hi, welcome to the forums

Please be aware that we don't generally allow the posting of DIY videos, particularly in this case where you post is basically "Hi, please watch my video", as we consider this spam-like.

If there's content you wish to make others aware of then you can put the links in your profile signature.

Thanks.

You guys had me at blood and semen.

What better way to celebrate than firing something out of the pipe?

Nothing is true. Everything is permitted.

My Nintendo: gcunit | Nintendo Network ID: gcunit

Zenarium

I started a thread but it was locked so I will copy the text:

"So, I created a Mario Kart 7 community - Go Bananas!!
The code is: 62-1439-2331-9786
The idea is to have some pure skill races, without those damn lucky shots (this is for you, blue shells -.-). The track will have bananas everywhere, which will test our skills to the max.
Don't get me wrong, I love playing with all the items but it would be nice to do something different.
I was very active on a bananas only community when the game was launched but that room is a ghost town now.
I will be online (almost) every day at 10pm, London time (GMT+1), for the next 7 days, looking for players who accepted my challenge.
My friendcode: 2019-9772-0094
Let's go BANANAS!!"

Edited on by Zenarium

Zenarium

Switch Friend Code: SW-0883-3704-7795 | 3DS Friend Code: 2019-9772-0094 | My Nintendo: Zenarium | Nintendo Network ID: Zenarium | Twitter:

Zenarium

I am on my last run of the day.

Today we were only two but I will be back tomorrow to play more. Join us and invite your friends ^^

Zenarium

Switch Friend Code: SW-0883-3704-7795 | 3DS Friend Code: 2019-9772-0094 | My Nintendo: Zenarium | Nintendo Network ID: Zenarium | Twitter:

Zyrac

GG dude. I gave it a good shot but the rust was a bit too great. I don't think the stat spread on this old kart of mine is even possible in MK8, so that didn't help...

Zyrac

Twitter:

Zenarium

@Zyrac Try another kart tomorrow I will use the same as today, with low speed and weight, high acceleration and high handling.

Zenarium

Zenarium

Anyone joining me tonight at 10pm (GMT+1, London) on 62-1439-2331-9786?

It's bananas only.

Zenarium

Zyrac

@zenarium I'll give it another try. I've changed my kart and gotten a little practice in.

Zyrac

Twitter:

Zenarium

@Zyrac Cool, I am online

Zenarium

Zyrac

Okay, cool, I won one. Woulda been embarrassed if I got 4-0'd again.

Zyrac

Twitter:

Zenarium

It was fun and I did notice that you played better today. Tomorrow at the same time?

Zenarium

Zyrac

@zenarium Sure. I like doing things on a schedule - keeps me from sitting about being indecisive.

Edited on by Zyrac

Zyrac

Twitter:

Zenarium

I will be online tonight on 62-1439-2331-9786 at 10pm (GMT+1, London).

Zenarium

WoomyNNYes

If I unlock the gold steering wheel in Mario Kart 7, will I be stuck with the gold steering wheel for every race? (and lose the regular steering wheel?) I don't want to lose the regular steering wheel. I think the regular steering wheel looks cooler.

Extreme bicycle rider (<--Link to a favorite bike video)
'Tendo liker

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic