Forums

Topic: Mario kart 7 Discussion

Posts 3,321 to 3,340 of 3,385

CM30

Ketchupcat wrote:

Well, seeing as they shrank Bowser, Wiggler and Honey Queen, I don't really see why they couldn't make Gooper Blooper playable.

Wait, who mentioned Gooper Blooper? Although you're right, he could be made playable.

Boidoh wrote:

Idk why but I can NEVER get a worldwide race starting and it's a pain to get into a community. I've given up on this games wi-fi. I've gotten too much communication errors.

I've had a lot of problems getting races on worldwide, maybe it's just a problem overall. Not sure why you're having so much trouble getting into communities too.

Try out Gaming Reinvented, my new gaming forum and website!
Also, if you're a Wario series fan, check out Wario Forums today! Your only place for Wario series discussion!
My 3DS Friend Code: 4983-5165-4...

Twitter:

HaastMK7

Yesterday Night i scored 21,200VR, and for that I am pleased. Just recently I have been racing some 99,999VR players and all of them were Japanese (Surprised?)
but they were very good racers. Apparently my friend is actually going to try and get 99k yet he has only just made 22k, so good luck to the young chap.

While racing on WW I have discovered some unusual yet cool looking glitches, hopefully these glitches wont ruin the game. (For some reason i don't feel like waiting for players, so I check my Friends list before I race )

Miiverse: Haast_NZL
Followers: 855
Follow me! https://miiverse.nintendo.net/users/Haast_NZL

3DS Friend Code: 0259-0434-4753 | Nintendo Network ID: Haast_NZL

Zeldalover

99,999 VR is impossible to accomplish (would literally take an eternity and then some). Those Japanese players must be cheating (wonder how that works?). Congrats on the 21k tho. I see you're a professional at this game, while I'm being fairly new with only 84 hours registered (mostly on SP in order to get past that 5,000 coin mark to unlock that glider) and with 3,245 VR total.

Zeldalover

HaastMK7

Zeldalover wrote:

99,999 VR is impossible to accomplish (would literally take an eternity and then some). Those Japanese players must be cheating (wonder how that works?). Congrats on the 21k tho. I see you're a professional at this game, while I'm being fairly new with only 84 hours registered (mostly on SP in order to get past that 5,000 coin mark to unlock that glider) and with 3,245 VR total.

Thanks

I understand, it does seem rather impossible to gather 99,999VR and trust me I am not gonna bother getting that much. Those Japanese 99k players must of got the game day 1 of the release and have not stopped playing since. I don't think cheating is involved. I know VR is pointless, but in my case I want a good reputation on MK7

[EDIT] I also must have done nearly a good 2000+ hours on MK7 But I don't know, I'll check later.

Edited on by HaastMK7

Miiverse: Haast_NZL
Followers: 855
Follow me! https://miiverse.nintendo.net/users/Haast_NZL

3DS Friend Code: 0259-0434-4753 | Nintendo Network ID: Haast_NZL

MarioKenny1992

every time I race online, I keep racing in SNES Rainbow Road so much XD it's probably beneficial for me since I've grown my experience with the track lol

"I almost feel sorry for you knowing you can't enjoy Call of Duty, and that your taste in video games is so ****. But the fact that you don't like call of duty makes me fell zero simpathy for u." - MonkeyGameGuides, also known as Monk Monk

3DS Friend Code: 0173-1302-5737 | Nintendo Network ID: SuperMarioKenny

Zeldalover

I love those good ol' short and linear VR-friendly retro courses like SNES Rainbow Road, GBA Bowser Castle 1 and SNES Mario Circuit 2. They require some good sliding skils if you're up against experienced players. In SNES Rainbow Road for example, there's always that possibility of falling off the track (even for MK7 long-timers, there are rare cases of such occurrences).

Zeldalover

PinkSpider

So when are they gonna actually add some new tracks to this game dlc please Nintendo. Needs to happen as playing the same 32 tracks for the next 5 year's is gonna get stale quick.

3DS Friend code : 2878 9572 9160 PinkSpider
Mario Kart 7 Community code : 54 7436 5412 6010
Wii U I.D : PinkSpider

Zeldalover

PinkSpider wrote:

So when are they gonna actually add some new tracks to this game dlc please Nintendo. Needs to happen as playing the same 32 tracks for the next 5 year's is gonna get stale quick.

Yeah, I'm actually hoping that it will become a reality pretty soon. If we can get at least 8 more (for starters), then another 8 in the future, I will be more than grateful. Nintendo will make the players very happy : )

Edited on by Zeldalover

Zeldalover

alajah

hey jon i'm going to add yoi as a friend

alajahthompson

Twitter:

AENIGMA

Just a heads up, Amazon.com has Mario Kart 7 on sale for $29.99 [$10.00 off]. Just bought myself a copy

EDIT: looks like bestbuy.com has it on sale as well.

Edited on by AENIGMA

ÆNIGMA

Dandy32

Here is my FC, if there is still people playing MK7

FC: 3351-5368-2788 - Dandy

Animal Crossing: New Leaf; Dream Address: 4700-2995-2153

Guovssohas

Added you Dandy32, i play mk7 sometimes.

My FC; 4742-5710-3966 - Guovssohas

Anyone else who want's to add me?

Guovssohas

Dandy32

Guovssohas wrote:

Added.

PadWarrior

Guovssohas wrote:

I registered you. I just got this game a month or so ago. I suck online so far. My FC is 3497 0415 0873 name is Enop80

PadWarrior

Guovssohas

Added you Padwarrior.

Anyone else?

My FC; 4742-5710-3966

Guovssohas

Dandy32

@PadWarrior

I added you

Shirma_Akayaku

Rosalina wrote:

Excuse me but I have a question.
Why is it that I don't lose any VR?

In detail:
When I play online, I lose in 8th place and no VR is lost.
I disconnect myself and no VR is lost.

And no matter what, I never see my VR go down at all.
Can someone come up with an explanation for this?

Wi-Fi Game List:
Xenoblade Chronicles X
Splatoon
Super Smash Bros. Wii U & 3DS + All DLC
Mario Kart 8 + All DLC
Mario Golf: World Tour + All DLC
Mario Kart 7
Luigi's Mansion: Dark Moon

Wii U & 3DS Game Wish List:...

3DS Friend Code: 3737-9553-9610 | Nintendo Network ID: Toadette75

BSlyGamerGuy

I ended up getting Mario Kart 7 for Christmas and have been playing it quite a bit since then. I'm absolutely addicted to the time trials and racing against the "ghost" of the person I let play before me, it's a blast and I can't remember the last time I had so much fun with a racing game. The CC's are fun too, I've unlocked everything in the 50cc and am replaying it with the 150cc's and it's been a fun challenge, what a great game!

Check me out on Twitter - @BSlyTheGamerGuy
Check out http://BslyTheGamerGuy.Tumblr.com Updated 1/11/14 SUPER MARIO review for the NES!

Twitter:

Happy_Mask

@Rosalina How much VR do you have? You lose it based on how well you did in a race(obviously) and how much VR you had before the race. Larger VR results in larger reduction, and you can lose very little to none if you started without much.

[16:08] LordJumpMad Hides his gut with a griddle
[16:08] Reala: what ljm does for cash is ljm's business
[16:08] LordJumpMad: Gotta look good my my next game u_u

Chris720

Rosalina wrote:

Rosalina wrote:

Excuse me but I have a question.
Why is it that I don't lose any VR?

In detail:
When I play online, I lose in 8th place and no VR is lost.
I disconnect myself and no VR is lost.

And no matter what, I never see my VR go down at all.
Can someone come up with an explanation for this?

It comes down to how well you did rather than where you place, although you do get extra VR when you obtain first. However you can lose VR if you perform badly, such as spinning out, crashing, falling off the track etc but this only happens if you place 7/8.

At least that's what I've gathered from my experience.

Origin: chrisd1080
Steam: Chris720
Battle.net: Chris720
uPlay: Demonic720
YouTube

Nintendo Network ID: Chris720 | Twitter:

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic