Forums

Topic: Kid Icarus: Uprising

Posts 941 to 960 of 2,590

Retro_on_theGo

@grumblegrumble No, it IS random. I got different cards from almost everyone in this thread and my little brother. Maybe everyone gets Pit and from there the cards are random.

Oddy wrote:

Retro, let's play some multiplayer later! I've been playing it online with random people since last night and I LOVE IT. Almost tempted to say it blows the main game out of the water. Wish there were more modes, but what's there should keep me busy for a few months or so, as long as you NLers actually play it.

Alright sure! What time is good for you today? I'm free all day! I've been playing the multiplayer locally with my brother and I seriously love it, a lot. I can see myself coming back to it for months if not years.
Also, sucks it doesn't have download play, oh well. Online more than makes up for that.

CosmoXY

This game rocks so far. All I've done yet is explore all the menus and play the first two stages three times each. I keep replaying those two stages so I can really get a feel for the contrlols, and also because they're just so fun. Guess I'll move on to the third stage now!

Cosmo 1547-5360-6061
Rock Safari - Dwebble, Pupitar & Barbaracle

Odnetnin

Duney wrote:

This game rocks so far. All I've done yet is explore all the menus and play the first two stages three times each. I keep replaying those two stages so I can really get a feel for the contrlols, and also because they're just so fun. Guess I'll move on to the third stage now!

The third stage actually poses a real challenge, which is nice.

Six word TV reviews
The Worst Firework Displays of all Time

3DS Friend Code: 3093-7077-1059 | Twitter:

Spoony_Tech

Botched laser eye surgery! LOL. I just love the dialogue going on here! Makes me want to replay just to focus on that.

John 8:7 He that is without sin among you, let him first cast a stone.

MERG said:

If I was only ever able to have Monster Hunter and EO games in the future, I would be a happy man.

I'm memory of @Mr_Trill_281 (rip) 3-25-18

Switch Friend Code: SW-7353-2587-4117 | 3DS Friend Code: 3050-7580-4390 | Nintendo Network ID: SpoonyTech | Twitter:

Wildvine53

Holy cow! Just got an email from Amazon that they dropped the price to $30, so they're refunding me $10.

The game is pretty awesome, I finished the first 6 levels last night, I think I'm finally getting used to the controls. I played a few rounds online, and I was destroyed! Guess I need some more practice.

Wildvine53

3DS Friend Code: 2878-9589-2016 | Nintendo Network ID: Wildvine53

e-love

So now both Amazon and Best Buy have this game for only $30? Why did I buy it at Gamestop ._.

✰ not around as much as I used to be ✰

Wildvine53

Amazon is out of stock now, I just checked. I just opened my AR cards, I love these things. I'm gonna try and get them all.
My AR cards :
Pit
Palutena
Dark Pit
Twinbellows
Crusher Arm
Monoeye

Wildvine53

3DS Friend Code: 2878-9589-2016 | Nintendo Network ID: Wildvine53

PinkSpider

I just picked up the game from smyths for £32 and it came with the stand. However I was a bit annoyed to find out you don't get the traditional 3ds case Included in the box. But my misery was over when I emptied out the contents to find 2 copies of the game cart inside. As you can imagine my girlfriend was most pleased.
Sadly didn't get 2 packs of cards, cards included are..
Pit
Palutena
Magnus
Dark lord Gaol
Three headed hewdrew
Dark pit
First blade

3DS Friend code : 2878 9572 9160 PinkSpider
Mario Kart 7 Community code : 54 7436 5412 6010
Wii U I.D : PinkSpider

SuperLink

This game is great so far! It took me a couple stages to really get a feel for the game, but when I did, it was awesome. I played a Light vs. Dark match on the internet, which I find a bit hectic, but overall fun. Plus, being able to make your own wepaons via fuse technology is a really neat, and I often find myself using either a bow or a blade. There's also plenty of neat side collections and heart exchanges you can take part in to get new weapons, but is it just me, or are some of those things in the weapon shop, REALLY expensive? And another thing, how come some weapons are the same, yet some have higher ratings than others? For instance, I went to the weapons shop and saw a blaster blade (or something like that) and it had a really high ranged and melee rating, and when I went back later, I saw the same weapon, but this time, it sucked! What's the deal there? And just to be clear, the "value" on a weapon basically indicates how good it is, for that type of weapon, because it makes your life bar lower in the Light vs. Dark battles, so that would make sense for it to be an overall better weapon, right?

SuperLink

Retro_on_theGo

I love how two copies of the same exact weapon can have different stats. It adds even more variety! As if the game needed it.
So what's this about stores lowering the price!? >:[ I payed full for this at GameStop and Nintendo needs to make a profit on this! With all the free stuff along side this game $30 price point is going to make that a bit hard, ain't it?

Spoony_Tech

Nintendo will still make their money. Its the stores that will lose profit. Unless nintendo cut the price back a bit do to large volumes ordered! However I doubt that.

Edited on by Spoony_Tech

John 8:7 He that is without sin among you, let him first cast a stone.

MERG said:

If I was only ever able to have Monster Hunter and EO games in the future, I would be a happy man.

I'm memory of @Mr_Trill_281 (rip) 3-25-18

Switch Friend Code: SW-7353-2587-4117 | 3DS Friend Code: 3050-7580-4390 | Nintendo Network ID: SpoonyTech | Twitter:

PinkSpider

I just realised I got 7 cards in my pack I thought it was meant to be 6?

3DS Friend code : 2878 9572 9160 PinkSpider
Mario Kart 7 Community code : 54 7436 5412 6010
Wii U I.D : PinkSpider

Knux

Wow, Amazon is refunding me $10 on my Uprising pre-order! I'm surprised, but I'll gladly take that refund!

Knux

Retro_on_theGo

I'm sorry I just can't stop praising this game. For every flaw I find it gives me like 3 new reasons to over look it. From the game to the very box it came in; this games is amazing! Seriously, I love those little drawings of Pit and Lady Palutena's faces inside the game case.
Just met Dark Pit too. So much fun and the dialogue only gets better. The game is finally starting to get hard too. Almost died twice now. I guess I'll be removing that recover health power so I won't be tempted to use it.

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic