Forums

Topic: Kid Icarus: Uprising

Posts 781 to 800 of 2,590

Birdman

@Viceroy - ... And I was just gonna post that I received my confirmation email...

Anyway, how long did it take for your cards to come from the time you received your shipping confirmation email to them arriving in your mailbox? And did they come in a small package or just an envelope?

Exactly.
My Birdloggery

3DS Friend Code: 2105-8643-6062

Xkhaoz

Birdman13 wrote:

@Viceroy - ... And I was just gonna post that I received my confirmation email...

Anyway, how long did it take for your cards to come from the time you received your shipping confirmation email to them arriving in your mailbox? And did they come in a small package or just an envelope?

I got my confirm email on March 15th (5 days ago). They just came in an envelope. I usually get really fast shipping from CN because I live in Oregon, and their shipping plant is in Kirkland, Washington.

http://steamcommunity.com/id/xkhaoz

Snagrio

[quote="Retro_on_theGo"]

SMEXIZELDAMAN wrote:

SMEXIZELDAMAN wrote:

/me steals TheKungfumaster's avatar and takes her to his smexi tignel mansion to do naughty things >:3

Waay too late, buddy. Claimed that a long time ago. u_u Stick to you cat girl maids.

Oh please, I'll dispatch both of you and take her myself. After all, I am WingedFish, master of prehistoric creatures. You two wouldn't stand a chance against the incredible might of my summoned extinct army!

Edited on by Snagrio

Snagrio

3DS Friend Code: 4081-5821-0404 | Nintendo Network ID: WingedFish64

Kyloctopus

IGN gave it a perfect score when it came to replay value.

Kyloctopus

3DS Friend Code: 4897-5952-1236 | Nintendo Network ID: Kyloctopus | Twitter:

e-love

Can't wait! I think I already said this before, but does anyone know if the game has a Sound Test like in Kirby games and Super Smash Bros. Brawl where you can listen to the game soundtrack?

✰ not around as much as I used to be ✰

Prof_Clayton

@Emaan1 I don't know, but I would enjoy this feature a lot, especially with the fully orchestrated music! ♪♪

Welcome to my signature.
8 Bit Forward Come check out our Forums, Game Challenge League, Reviews, Interviews and more! http://8bitforward.forumotion.com
The Great Wall of Backlog

3DS Friend Code: 4639-9581-0860 | Nintendo Network ID: Clayton17 | Twitter:

e-love

Yeah the music is great! They did a really good job, I'm surprised.

Katernity

does anyone know when the april issues of nintendo power and best buy's @gamer magazines will be available? both are supposed to come with Kid Icarus AR cards.

3DS Friend Code: 1118-0222-0938
Playing 3DS games: Kid Icarus: Uprising, Resident Evil: Revelations, Dillon's Rolling Western, Pushmo, FreakyForms

Odnetnin

iPancakez wrote:

SMEXIZELDAMAN wrote:

Does anybody have a good idea how long the main story should last you and what kind of extras there are aside from replaying the levels in a harder mode for those special areas? I mean, what other incentives to keep playing really?

The game is supposed to last anywhere from 8-12 hours long in the main story mode. There are over 20 chapters and collectible idols for a special mode. Aside from that you can always try and collect every weapon the game has to offer. Don't expect longevity to be a problem and keep you from buying the game.

...And you did it anyway. I'ma add retro and then proceed to never come into this thread again. At least until I beat it.

Six word TV reviews
The Worst Firework Displays of all Time

3DS Friend Code: 3093-7077-1059 | Twitter:

Katernity

just found a page of good high resolution scans of the AR cards that should work well enough as a replacement for the cards you cant get your hands on.

http://kid-icarus-ar-cards.tumblr.com/

there are only 11 cards there at the moment but they plan on adding as many as possible

3DS Friend Code: 1118-0222-0938
Playing 3DS games: Kid Icarus: Uprising, Resident Evil: Revelations, Dillon's Rolling Western, Pushmo, FreakyForms

e-love

@Retro_on_theGo, I think its time for you to say 2 DAYS left until launch!

Edited on by e-love

fredtoy

SkywardL wrote:

NOA announce on Twitter that they have ran out of all Club Nintendo AR cards.

Thank God I've already received my shipping confirmation. =D

fredtoy

The_Rocketman

The second part of the anime short is certainly an improvement from the first one.

"Go home. Hades, just go home."
-Pit
3DS FC: 1161-0195-0840
Now playing: Kid Icarus Uprising

Radixxs

Katernity wrote:

does anyone know when the april issues of nintendo power and best buy's @gamer magazines will be available? both are supposed to come with Kid Icarus AR cards.

Nintendo Power is available starting April 3, according to this page that lists all the places you can get KI AR cards.

I've got the body of a taut, pre-teen Swedish boy.
Covers & Korg DS-10 Originals.

Pogocoop

I just got my Email from BestBuy saying it shipped!
I seriously can hardly wait anymore, I'm going MAD!!!!

3DS FC: 0774-4269-5253Name:Tony

Nintendo network ID : Pogocoop

Obsesive Vocaloid fan.

The_Rocketman

I usually have an optimistic vision the the passing of time, but this wait is just making me go mad. An hour is like a day. Must not look at clock. Only 2 more days... only 2 more days. I can almost feel the box in my hands. This wait is making me go crazy.

"Go home. Hades, just go home."
-Pit
3DS FC: 1161-0195-0840
Now playing: Kid Icarus Uprising

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic