Forums

Topic: Kid Icarus: Uprising

Posts 2,281 to 2,300 of 2,590

Kyloctopus

The Atlas Club is great, it's both light, and strong.
But overall, my favorite is the cragylanche cannon

Kyloctopus

3DS Friend Code: 4897-5952-1236 | Nintendo Network ID: Kyloctopus | Twitter:

Terave

Yeah, and I dislike clubs in general. Mostly, because I suck with them.

Changed name: Old name was JDT!
Ponies will take over the world. Just deal with it.
3DS FC: 1375-7189-4496

LittleGhost42

Hey Tech101 Are You hosting Those online matches tonight? I Would like to join!

Do Not Trust People Who Call Themselves Musicians or Record Collectors Who Say That They Don't Like Bob Dylan or The Beatles. They Do Not Love Music If Those Words Come Out of Their Mouths. -Jack White

Spoony_Tech

LittleGhost42 wrote:

The only way that's happening is if Nintendo increases the friend list count or you friend a friend that will be playing tonight. I definitely will be hosting though but my list is maxed.

John 8:7 He that is without sin among you, let him first cast a stone.

MERG said:

If I was only ever able to have Monster Hunter and EO games in the future, I would be a happy man.

I'm memory of @Mr_Trill_281 (rip) 3-25-18

Switch Friend Code: SW-7353-2587-4117 | 3DS Friend Code: 3050-7580-4390 | Nintendo Network ID: SpoonyTech | Twitter:

LittleGhost42

Oh Ok! Thanks Anyways Man!

Do Not Trust People Who Call Themselves Musicians or Record Collectors Who Say That They Don't Like Bob Dylan or The Beatles. They Do Not Love Music If Those Words Come Out of Their Mouths. -Jack White

Chris720

I would love to get in on Tech's hosting nights... but there is no way I'd be able to hold out my own. The online just hates me... constantly getting kicked around is very de-moralizing.

Edited on by Chris720

Origin: chrisd1080
Steam: Chris720
Battle.net: Chris720
uPlay: Demonic720
YouTube

Nintendo Network ID: Chris720 | Twitter:

LittleGhost42

Tell Me About it... I am AWFUL! I always get killed!

Chris720

Sakurai did a very good job though, it's exactly like SSBB. Anyone can play it, but it takes time, effort and the will power to learn about the game to actually become a good player. I think Nintendo should put him on to other things like this, absolutely amazing at what he can do!

Either way... I still hate the online. I have no idea how they can kill me so easily even though their weapon value is nearly 100 less than mine, what?!

Origin: chrisd1080
Steam: Chris720
Battle.net: Chris720
uPlay: Demonic720
YouTube

Nintendo Network ID: Chris720 | Twitter:

CommanderAudio

Tech101 wrote:

LittleGhost42 wrote:

The only way that's happening is if Nintendo increases the friend list count or you friend a friend that will be playing tonight. I definitely will be hosting though but my list is maxed.

Could you let me know when you host another Kid Icarus online match?

I was also going to ask you if you could add me on your 3DS Friend List because I added you, but I guess that's kinda pointless...

Fire is more fun with friends, kids!
Formerly known as PikminMonster
Choose Your Own Adventure!
3DS FC:4554-0106-9407
Let me know if you add me, but PLEASE DON'T send me spam in ...

Weavius

Hey Tech! I'd like to do some 1 minute Free-For-All matches on Small Arena with CPUs at 9 and CPUs at 10% handicap. We can roll in a lot of hearts and weapons/powers very quickly. Its a blast, too!
Edit: Added @PikminMonster. Join anytime.

Edited on by Weavius

Love my 3DS and Monster Hunter 4 Ultimate!
Oh and Suda 51, where is No More Heroes 3?

3DS Friend Code: 1461-6194-4517 | Nintendo Network ID: Weavius

Spoony_Tech

I really would like to add more of you! To bad there is a limit. The more the merrier I always say.

@Demon its all about having fun really. Romulux played a couple weeks ago and didn't do well at all either. I'm average at best but still like to give it a good try. SamuraiShyGuy is a beast at the online and frustrates me to no end sometimes but I still have fun! Join me if you can demon. I know its really late or should I say early for you!

MERG said:

If I was only ever able to have Monster Hunter and EO games in the future, I would be a happy man.

Switch Friend Code: SW-7353-2587-4117 | 3DS Friend Code: 3050-7580-4390 | Nintendo Network ID: SpoonyTech | Twitter:

Spoony_Tech

@all Hey guys wiiver up there is one of those guys that plays a lot. If you add him you can join through him. I'm sure he might if you ask nicely!

MERG said:

LittleGhost42

Thanks for the heads up!

CommanderAudio

Wiiver wrote:

Hey Tech! I'd like to do some 1 minute Free-For-All matches on Small Arena with CPUs at 9 and CPUs at 10% handicap. We can roll in a lot of hearts and weapons/powers very quickly. Its a blast, too!
Edit: Added @PikminMonster. Join anytime.

Added you. Please let me know by (a) this thread or (b) Status messages if one of Tech's matches is happening, OK?

Fire is more fun with friends, kids!
Formerly known as PikminMonster
Choose Your Own Adventure!
3DS FC:4554-0106-9407
Let me know if you add me, but PLEASE DON'T send me spam in ...

Spoony_Tech

Ill be online tonight between 11 and 11:30 est. I work till 10:30 that's why its so late at night. Hope to see some of you there!

MERG said:

CowLaunch

The most annoying boss for me is Thanatos, because of his throwing skulls form, I just find it tedious. Also I find the on grind rails boss annoying- very dull.

To defeat a boss in crisis mode, do most of the work, then get hit enough to be in crisis, then activate an invincibility power and finish off the boss.This is easier in stages where the boss battle is divided somewhat. For instance, against Pyron, destroy the green things, get in crisis, then activate invincibility.

I love this game, but I think it would be better without the powers in multiplayer. Some people use them so much they're barely playing the same game. I want to play the game at a frantic pace, and selecting a power is fiddly.

CowLaunch

Spoony_Tech

The problem is if you don't counter some peoples items with your own it puts you at a Hugh disadvantage! Also the laser spammers can be annoying!

MERG said:

LittleGhost42

I Hate How Every online match Somone Starts it off by shooting a laser at u!

TysonOfTime

...You guys do know you can start moving before the match starts and AVOID the laser...right?

You don't die until you're dead!

3DS Friend Code: 4854-6436-0663 | Nintendo Network ID: TysonOfTime

LittleGhost42

I know! I Never Get hit i just think its stupid!

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic