Forums

Topic: Kid Icarus: Uprising Spotpass Weapons

Posts 6,901 to 6,920 of 16,251

thelegendoflink

Prof_Clayton wrote:

but the Staff is SCS 3 or 4, and Ranged 6.

I'll try to act natural and not laugh evily...
I'll probably be able to get there at 3:00EST, or maybe 10 minutes later at most. So can we start somewhere around 3:10EST?
@Heroes
That sounds like a pretty cool idea, although it will definitely take some effort. If you go for it, my signature weapon is easily the Centurion Orbitars.

Currently playing online: Kid Icarus Uprising.

3DS Friend Code: 2664-2131-6340

Auracle

Name: Knuckles
Untitled
Character Information: This fast and fierce fighter hails form the floating Angel Island, where his job is to protect the Master Emerald from evil Eggmen and bodacious bats. The founder of the KIU league, Knuckles often hosts intense matches within the varied environments of the island. His several OHKO weapons pack a punch powerful enough to make Super Sonic cringe.
Fighter Color: Red (dur).
Signature Weapon: Knuckles is never seen without his Laser Staff close at hand (or mitt). It's useful for ridding the skies of fearsome fleets or for creaming nosy hedgehogs.
Power of Flight: Knuckles can already glide with his dreadlocks, but with a boost of power from the Master Emerald, he can take to the skies, but only as long as he has plenty of rings. He sometimes gets a lift from his buddy Tails, too.

Edited on by Auracle

I foresee what you'll do there.
-The truth is incontrovertible, malice may attack it, ignorance may deride it, but in the end; there it is. ~Winston Churchill

3DS Friend Code: 1805-2247-0273 | Nintendo Network ID: True_Hero

Auracle

Name: Happy Mask
Untitled
Character Information: This mysterious and mystical mask salesman is known for appearing and disappearing from matches suddenly. While many are intimidated by his knowledge and skills at first, they will soon find that he only wants to share his toothy grin with others. He has a limitless supply of masks and gifs that are so strange and wondrous they cannot help but put a smile on your face. Despite his comical stylings, he fights with all the raging fury of a falling moon.
Fighter Color: While rarely spotted, he is usually seen wearing purple armor.
Signature Weapon: If see Happy Mask approaching with his ominous Pandora claws, you're sure to meet with a terrible fate.
Power of Flight: Happy Mask dons the frightening Majora's Mask when he wishes to fly. It's bizarre powers allow for a surprisingly comfortable flight. However, if he wears it too long, its power will corrupt him and cause the moon to crash into Termina. Good thing none of us live there!

Edited on by Auracle

-The truth is incontrovertible, malice may attack it, ignorance may deride it, but in the end; there it is. ~Winston Churchill

Auracle

Name: Tricoloryoshi
Untitled
Character Information: A very mild, thoughtful guy, Tricoloryoshi is, as his name implies, a yoshi. His color alternates between green, red, and blue, depending on a variety of factors, such as hunger, emotions, and thought. He reamins green most of the time, though, since that's his thinking color. He enjoys battling with his comrades, but often gets distracted when he sees delicious pieces of fruit laying around (at which point he turns red). Tri sometimes grows blue (literally) about his battle skills, but is likely better than he lets on. While not the mightiest warrior, he is certainly not easy to beat. Untitled
Fighter Color: As mentioned earlier, his color is not consistent, but he's usually green. It makes you wonder what he's thinking about... Untitled
Signature Weapon: Just like his color, Tri's weapon choices are varied. Be warned, though: when he gets one he likes, it's gonna hit you like a ground pound to the face. Untitled
Power of Flight: While Tri can jump pretty high by flutter-kicking, he uses the power of a Smash Ball that he keeps in a Tricoloregg to get big air. While those wings look mighty, they'll fall off after a while, at which point it doesn't take a lot of thought to figure out what happens. Untitled

Edited on by Auracle

Happy_Mask

Wow, this happy mask gentlemen sounds wonderful!
But those are awesome true!

[16:08] LordJumpMad Hides his gut with a griddle
[16:08] Reala: what ljm does for cash is ljm's business
[16:08] LordJumpMad: Gotta look good my my next game u_u

Tricoloryoshi

thank you true, it's awesome. :3
Untitled

Edited on by Tricoloryoshi

Three#1658
Kid Icarus Uprising Multiplayer Discord: https://discord.gg/aaewMv2
https://backloggery.com/Tricoloryoshi
NNID: Tricoloryoshi
3DS: 1332-8860-5661

3DS Friend Code: 1332-8860-5661 | Nintendo Network ID: Tricoloryoshi

Auracle

Name: The Legend of Link
Untitled
Character Information:Despite his name, TLoL (as he is sometimes called) is not Link, though he is a bit of a legend. He is in fact a Tempura Wizard. Despite the fact that Tempura Wizards are usually quite annoying, Juan (as he is still also sometimes called) is very helpful, as he holds a great deal of KIU knowledge in his deep fried head. He is usually very serious (as his eye would indicate), but he can be very mischievous on occasion (indicated when his eye closes to reveal a hungry mouth). His fighting skills make him a dangerous foe and an invaluable ally.
Fighter Color: While he usually sports a golden yellow coating, he is sometimes seen in brown when he accidentally burns himself.
Signature Weapon: Juan prefers to let others do the fighting for him, such as his Centurion Orbitars. They allow him to catch, fry, and serve any opponent he faces quickly.
Power of Flight: TLoL flies primarily using his magical bowl of chowder, which hovers with the greatest of ease. However, he occasionally crashes himself after he eats all the chowder, which fuels the vessel.

Edited on by Auracle

DreamyViridi

Those are very nice, True. Next thing you know, you'll be adding stats like HP and Attack to these. XD
@Knuckles - You don't happen to have Sunday's SpotPass Gem, do you? I don't have it and the Orbitars site hasn't updated in a while...

Once a LuigiMan, now a Dreamy representation of the Goddess of Nature.
Retired Palutena Gem Provider.
Mario Maker Levels

Switch Friend Code: SW-6593-3528-8788 | 3DS Friend Code: 0688-5405-0932 | Nintendo Network ID: LuigiMan200

Auracle

Thanks guys!
I really enjoyed making them. I'll make some more later, but for now, I'm gonna go play in the snow, watch some Twilight Zone, and maybe some of the Dark Knight Trilogy.

Edited on by Auracle

Prof_Clayton

Secret Santa Results:
4th: @Juan 30 Points
3rd: @3Dash: 22 Points
2 Way tie for first, @Clayton & @Tricoloryoshi: 19 Points
Great job everyone! ^.^
@Tri How would you like to settle this? Small arena, using either weapon, best 2 of 3?

Welcome to my signature.
8 Bit Forward Come check out our Forums, Game Challenge League, Reviews, Interviews and more! http://8bitforward.forumotion.com
The Great Wall of Backlog

3DS Friend Code: 4639-9581-0860 | Nintendo Network ID: Clayton17 | Twitter:

Happy_Mask

Wait, how were points given?

[16:08] LordJumpMad Hides his gut with a griddle
[16:08] Reala: what ljm does for cash is ljm's business
[16:08] LordJumpMad: Gotta look good my my next game u_u

New_3DaSh_XL

Name: True_Hero
Untitled
Character Information: True_Hero, the Hero of Truth, striving for a world of Truth, is truly the Hero of Skyworld, at least. His Pokemon Black skills are almost unmatched, and nothing will stop him from finding a weapon truly suited for him.
Fighter Color: Someone fill this in for me, I forget.
Signature Weapon: True_Hero uses a few different weapon, such as Aurum Orbitars and Taurus Arm.
Power of Flight: True_Hero uses the power of Truth to blast his way through enemies, and oddly enough makes them want to spill the truth on every lie they've ever told.

Edit this as you see fit, it's the least we can do for @True_Hero, as he's making all the other ones.

8 Bit Forward
My Bio, by True_Hero, and

3DS Friend Code: 2578-3165-4977 | Nintendo Network ID: NintenDash | Twitter:

Void

Knuckles wrote:

@LuigiMan I have it, I'll post it, and Mondays before I leave for tonight and tomorrow.

Thats right, I'll be gone on New Years Eve Night, and New Years Day, all day. So behave yourselves.

Untitled

I used to travel the stars, then I discovered Earth, and these incredibly addicting things called 'Video Games.'
And they said you couldn't buy happiness!

thelegendoflink

Well, now that was terrible. My internet just completely died for like 40 minutes, so I was only able to be in 1 and a half games. And that sucks, since I got 2 weapons that are really fun to use, and I was doing really well those two rounds. Oh well, congrats to the winners! Are you going to have a duel to settle first place?
@True_Hero
All of those are amazingly spot on, thanks for taking the time to do them. And I quite like how mine turned out, you hit the nail on the head

Currently playing online: Kid Icarus Uprising.

3DS Friend Code: 2664-2131-6340

Prof_Clayton

@TLoL Wow that was bad timing, sorry mate. You would have won probably.
@Void Guys @Knuckles makes and keeps this thread a safe and open place to be are we really going to party while he's gone? ....../me breaks out the disko ball~

Welcome to my signature.
8 Bit Forward Come check out our Forums, Game Challenge League, Reviews, Interviews and more! http://8bitforward.forumotion.com
The Great Wall of Backlog

3DS Friend Code: 4639-9581-0860 | Nintendo Network ID: Clayton17 | Twitter:

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.