Forums

Topic: Heroes of Ruin Discussion Thread

Posts 181 to 200 of 271

kkslider5552000

I'd probably still get it, just for content and good online on my silly Nintendo handheld. And because N-Space finally made a good game! Yay! I'm so happy for them!

also I'll totally get it the day NSMB2 comes out, because I'm randomly a jerk like that.

Non-binary, demiguy, making LPs, still alive

Megaman Legends 2 Let's Play!:
LeT's PlAy MEGAMAN LEGENDS 2 < Link to LP

Raptor78

Nibelilt wrote:

Is there anything you can do when playing ONLINE post-game? Or does it suffer from shortness too?

Its still the same game online as it is offline so if the host has completed certain quests they will be nolonger available. However, there seems to be a lot of emphasis on completing with all four characters so that will at least quadruple your playtime, and the daily/ weekly tasks can add extra to the game... if they pull the same trick as KoieTecmo did with Samurai Warroirs we couple get additional quests every couple of weeks via spotpass and that practicaly doubled playtime of that title to me. So who knows the future of the game... all I can say is that I got through RE:Revelations faster than I did this game yet I didnt hear anybody complaining about how short it was. (I speedran through it to unlock all the raid modes)

3DS Friend Code: 2621 - 2654 - 6355

OnLive Player Tag: Raptor78

Heroes of Ruin online profile -
http://heroesofruin.com/profile/Raptor1978

http://passid.ca/raptor

currently playing: Heroes of Ruin

Nintendo Network ID: Raptor78

gaDronilDdos

I can't seem to complete the last quest.
I've done everything else, but the reviving part. I did everything else and then lost connection with the host. Now when I start a new game, Ataraxis is already revived, but my quest still says that I need to revive him.

Does anyone else have the same problem ?

3DS fc: 3136-7253-6786
Currently playing RE: revelations
Please let me know if you want to add me.

6ch6ris6

cant help you with that. try search in the official HoR forums.

just had an online game with somebody from my buddylist. played almost 2 hours. awesome with voice chat.
people complain about lack of things to do after you beat the game.
just beat the game online with a different class and a cool party. very nice!

Ryzen 5 2600
2x8GB DDR4 RAM 3000mhz
GTX 1060 6GB

gaDronilDdos

6ch6ris6 wrote:

cant help you with that. try search in the official HoR forums.

just had an online game with somebody from my buddylist. played almost 2 hours. awesome with voice chat.
people complain about lack of things to do after you beat the game.
just beat the game online with a different class and a cool party. very nice!

[/div]

Got the quest now. I completed it by joining another game and this time watching the whole cinematic thing. I guess the game kicks you out after waiting too long for others.

Now I've started a new character.
Does anyone know how to play vindicator ? What skills are useful ?

Edited on by gaDronilDdos

6ch6ris6

i heared the vindicator is the most boring and weakest class in the game.

cant help you with the skills though. look at the official forum

Ryzen 5 2600
2x8GB DDR4 RAM 3000mhz
GTX 1060 6GB

Drawdler

Yeah, that's why I was going with him next. The Alchitect isn't as good as I thought two I may just join the popular Gunslinger crowd. TBH, Savage looks quite underrated to me.

Myland's Dream Address: 6500-2329-0504 | darkSpyro | Ghostroaster | Reddit

3DS Friend Code: 2191-7661-4611 | Nintendo Network ID: Nibelilt

Raptor78

Savage was a great experience. His skill arnt great so I just pumped everything into passive but I really liked him. Some of his armours and weapons look good. I had mine in a load of chaos armour with massive gauntlets. my son couldnt believe it was still a savage because he was all plated up... didnt like the Alchetic but I will play through for completions sake, gunslinger fun but seems a little ‛Munchkin‛ to me and ive just started playing the Vindicator again on a fresh save.

6ch6ris6

playing the game with my savage now.
passiv skills are a must. besides that it is just ramming the B-button all the time xD

Ryzen 5 2600
2x8GB DDR4 RAM 3000mhz
GTX 1060 6GB

gaDronilDdos

6ch6ris6 wrote:

i heared the vindicator is the most boring and weakest class in the game.

cant help you with the skills though. look at the official forum

I'm not far in the game yet, but it does seem a little weak, compared to the gunslinger master race

Chris720

The one problem I have with this game is, it's deathly short. You can't re-do bosses and all though you can go through the dungeons, there's no point as it doesn't change... it just moves the camera somewhere else, so it's still the exact same dungeon...

There's already a petition on the official forums to get some DLC for this game, hopefully n-Space listen to the fans because I want to see this game shine even more.

Origin: chrisd1080
Steam: Chris720
Battle.net: Chris720
uPlay: Demonic720
YouTube

Nintendo Network ID: Chris720 | Twitter:

6ch6ris6

Demonic wrote:

The one problem I have with this game is, it's deathly short. You can't re-do bosses and all though you can go through the dungeons, there's no point as it doesn't change... it just moves the camera somewhere else, so it's still the exact same dungeon...

There's already a petition on the official forums to get some DLC for this game, hopefully n-Space listen to the fans because I want to see this game shine even more.

yeah it is short but i really liked the game and it's story. some cool twists and details in there. they really gave their best on the story.
some dlc would be nice. nothing big. just a way you can still have fun with it and progress a bit after you've finished the story.
i am positive that n-space will come up with some good idea for dlc or something else. the online features and the way n-space is working on the official site is great.
but it will take some time for them. the game still has to come out in north america

Ryzen 5 2600
2x8GB DDR4 RAM 3000mhz
GTX 1060 6GB

Drawdler

How about quitting with the DLC and worrying about what they'll do with Skylanders: Giants?!?!

Haha... Just kidding

I'd be all for DLC, and since the game is such a low price I wouldn't mind if it cost a little money... As long as it's not more weapons...

Myland's Dream Address: 6500-2329-0504 | darkSpyro | Ghostroaster | Reddit

3DS Friend Code: 2191-7661-4611 | Nintendo Network ID: Nibelilt

Raptor78

6ch6ris6 wrote:

the online features and the way n-space is working on the official site is great.

...speaking of the official site, heres my profile for anyone who wants it...

BenAV

I was half way through battling one of the last bosses and I got an error and my 3DS restarted. D:

Wasn't sure how much I was going to have to do again... But I was pleasantly surprises when I got back into the game and I was back in the boss fight with the boss half defeated.

BenAV

Switch Friend Code: SW-4616-9069-4695 | 3DS Friend Code: 3652-0548-9579 | Nintendo Network ID: Ben_AV | Twitter:

6ch6ris6

BenAV wrote:

I was half way through battling one of the last bosses and I got an error and my 3DS restarted. D:

Wasn't sure how much I was going to have to do again... But I was pleasantly surprises when I got back into the game and I was back in the boss fight with the boss half defeated.

i got an error last night too!
i was in an online game with somebody and suddenly the game froze and 5 seconds later i was in the hmemenu again and a message telling me "error in the game. system will restart" then it restarted.
never had that before. normally when a game freezes you have to restart it manually

Ryzen 5 2600
2x8GB DDR4 RAM 3000mhz
GTX 1060 6GB

MAB

GUILD MASTERS QUEST

Play through game without using level up points and upgraded skills for a gruesome challenge

MAB

BenAV

MadAussieBloke wrote:

Play through game without using level up points and upgraded skills for a gruesome challenge

That does sound like quite a challenge... but I can't be bothered finding time to do that.

Also, sorry if I was running through everything too quickly before. D:

BenAV

Switch Friend Code: SW-4616-9069-4695 | 3DS Friend Code: 3652-0548-9579 | Nintendo Network ID: Ben_AV | Twitter:

MAB

@BenAV thats fine my liege I had to drop out to do a quest in the real world and me gunslinger is way too powerful to be playing from the start again

MAB

BenAV

@MadAussieBloke Haha yeah, I figured you would have been pretty bored.
I just finished the story with my Vindicator so I've been quickly running through the early stages with my Gunslinger.

BenAV

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.