Forums

Topic: Fire Emblem Kakusei (Awakening)

Posts 861 to 880 of 5,116

theblackdragon

that demo was actually really, really good. the 3D was excellent. i might just go ahead and pick this up — even if i crap out on it, my husband will play it, I'm sure. I'm not going to need to have played other games in the series to fully understand this, am I?

BEST THREAD EVER
future of NL >:3
[16:43] James: I should learn these site rules more clearly
[16:44] LztheBlehBird: James doesn't know the rules? For shame!!!

3DS Friend Code: 3136-6802-7042 | Nintendo Network ID: gentlemen_cat | Twitter:

Spoony_Tech

theblackdragon wrote:

that demo was actually really, really good. the 3D was excellent. i might just go ahead and pick this up — even if i crap out on it, my husband will play it, I'm sure. I'm not going to need to have played other games in the series to fully understand this, am I?

Absolutely not. Think of it like the Final Fantasy series where each installment doesn't really connect with the last. All new story that might have a few tie ins with past series but won't be to the point of what just happened here?!

John 8:7 He that is without sin among you, let him first cast a stone.

MERG said:

If I was only ever able to have Monster Hunter and EO games in the future, I would be a happy man.

I'm memory of @Mr_Trill_281 (rip) 3-25-18

Switch Friend Code: SW-7353-2587-4117 | 3DS Friend Code: 3050-7580-4390 | Nintendo Network ID: SpoonyTech | Twitter:

ThePirateCaptain

@TBD
If you do fall in love with the series, be warned, trying to find any of the older games can be expensive yet oh-so worth it.

ThePirateCaptain

3DS Friend Code: 3523-2096-8169 | Nintendo Network ID: Capn_Pancakes

Happy_Mask

It's a rare series, but so much fun.

Edited on by Happy_Mask

[16:08] LordJumpMad Hides his gut with a griddle
[16:08] Reala: what ljm does for cash is ljm's business
[16:08] LordJumpMad: Gotta look good my my next game u_u

Aqueous

TysonOfTime wrote:

@Void
I think he means Duessel?

Thank you. Sorry I mixed his name up with one of my friends. Normally I don't even bother with Duessel but he really was helpful that time.

Guest on NFR 57: http://nintendofreeradio.podbean.com/category/episode-57/

3DS Friend Code: 2793-0600-1156 | Nintendo Network ID: AqueousDoubt | Twitter:

lexxyomen

Anyone who are living in Canada who pre-ordered this game, the game is now available. Go to your local store and check the game. I got mine before noon.

lexxyomen

Spoony_Tech

Somebody blew the street date. I doubt all of Canada has it available!

MERG said:

If I was only ever able to have Monster Hunter and EO games in the future, I would be a happy man.

Switch Friend Code: SW-7353-2587-4117 | 3DS Friend Code: 3050-7580-4390 | Nintendo Network ID: SpoonyTech | Twitter:

Aqueous

@Tsuchinoko and @ChickenBrutus - How easy is it to get the class change items. Both the class advance and the one to change to another class change?

TheConsonant

A good portion of eb games in canada are actually breaking streetdate

TheConsonant

Twitter:

RYBlast

Got this earlier than release date because of EB Games Canada. This is my second Fire Emblem (first was Sacred Stones via ambassador program), and it's oh so good.

RYBlast

3DS Friend Code: 0044-2803-1972 | Nintendo Network ID: LittleEgyptian | Twitter:

e-love

Thanks Canada >:0

Now I can't wait any longer for this game.

✰ not around as much as I used to be ✰

Aqueous

Should I check for my pre-order then. Being in Canada?

AbeVigoda

I picked it up at an EB just outside Toronto tonight, and as of today all EB's and Best Buy's in Canada are selling it right now.

It's pretty good so far, I'm diggin it

April 9th, 2013: The day nintendolife.com became thuglife.com
ATTICA!! ATTICA!! ATTICA!!
I AM THE ROSA PARKS OF NINTENDOLIFE
"You don't need a link to a website as proof all the time. It's called research. If no one ever did research, you wouldn't even have l...

Spoony_Tech

I'm about to make a run for the border. I live like 20 mins away from Canada. Who's with me?!?!

MERG said:

Philip_J_Reed

Aqueous wrote:

@Tsuchinoko and @ChickenBrutus - How easy is it to get the class change items. Both the class advance and the one to change to another class change?

Pretty easy! They seemed like they might be rare at first, but now I can buy them at shops without any trouble, and I've found a few in chests as well.

Philip_J_Reed

Twitter:

Snagrio

Canada, don't take this the wrong way but...I really don't like you right now...

Snagrio

3DS Friend Code: 4081-5821-0404 | Nintendo Network ID: WingedFish64

Spoony_Tech

WingedFish wrote:

Canada, don't take this the wrong way but...I really don't like you right now...

This reminds me of a certain South Park song!

MERG said:

JetForceSetGrind

I live in Canada, didn't pick it up today. Is this just for people who pre-ordered or can I buy it? Hopefully it'll be there tomorrow.

Edited on by JetForceSetGrind

JetForceSetGrind

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.