Forums

Topic: Fire Emblem Kakusei (Awakening)

Posts 4,761 to 4,780 of 5,116

shingi_70

I have NY Avatar with Lissia.
Chrim with Sumia
Sully and Gallen
Fredrixk and Merial

So far I've been grinding using the Battle boxes to level every one up to 20 and get relationships up.

WAT!

Hey check out my awesome new youtube channel shingi70 where I update weekly on the latest gaming and comic news form a level headed perspective.

3DS Friend Code: 3093-7342-3454 | Nintendo Network ID: shingi70

FishieFish

shingi_70 wrote:

I have NY Avatar with Lissia.
Chrim with Sumia
Sully and Gallen
Fredrixk and Merial

So far I've been grinding using the Battle boxes to level every one up to 20 and get relationships up.

Gallen?

"No one said you could touch."

WinterWarm

@KittenKoder FE:A is my favorite 3DS game also.

So, I had to seriously consider and swap couples MANY times, but the children will be amazing, hehehehe!

Bulletproof and black like a funeral.

Intelligent Systems' obsession with rear ends:

"I fear my derriere is not worthy." - Frederick, FE:A

"My uncanny valley begs for reprieve." - Tharja, FE:A

Fates Castle Address: 06963-63228-71096-84460

3DS Friend Code: 3652-1038-9901 | Nintendo Network ID: WinterWarm | Twitter:

GamecubeMan

I used the EXPotential Growth DLC to get most of my units to overall stats to equal 70. However, he problem is on Chapter 5 on Lunatic mode Plegian soliders have weapons I wouldn't be able to obtain until like 5 more chapters in the game...... (I guess Stats < Better Weapon) :/

GCN 3.9
Gamecubeloggery
Forget the Nintendo seal of approval
My

3DS Friend Code: 1934-1104-3407 | Twitter:

FishieFish

This game released one year ago in NA today.

"No one said you could touch."

Aqueous

FishieFish wrote:

What a wonderful for this game it was

@GamecubeMan - They also have numbers, lots and lots of numbers.

Guest on NFR 57: http://nintendofreeradio.podbean.com/category/episode-57/

3DS Friend Code: 2793-0600-1156 | Nintendo Network ID: AqueousDoubt | Twitter:

KittenKoder

GamecubeMan wrote:

I used the EXPotential Growth DLC to get most of my units to overall stats to equal 70. However, he problem is on Chapter 5 on Lunatic mode Plegian soliders have weapons I wouldn't be able to obtain until like 5 more chapters in the game...... (I guess Stats < Better Weapon) :/

Infinite Regalia is the best one to obtain some nice gear. However, in lunatic mode it is said that the weapon triangle has a bigger effect than the other modes, also check your skills, make sure they compliment each other so they increase your chances of defeating opponents. A balance of equiped skills can make a huge difference in your chances, as well as their order, like put sol below lethality to increase the chances of defeating an opponent or regaining some HP.

Friend list is full, I will be clearing room for Bravely Default soon though. Colors! 3D Gallery, My Blog
NNID: KittenKoder ..... what else would it be?

3DS Friend Code: 3497-0224-3414 | Nintendo Network ID: KittenKoder | Twitter:

LzWinky

Sounds like Breaker skills are very useful in Lunatic

Current games: Everything on Switch

Switch Friend Code: SW-5075-7879-0008 | My Nintendo: LzWinky | Nintendo Network ID: LzWinky

Arn0ld

FishieFish wrote:

And it joined the ranks of kid Icarus uprising as the few great 3ds games which released early in the year (2012 ki:u, 2013 fe:a)

Botw > OoT

3DS Friend Code: 0748-4970-2550 | Nintendo Network ID: Xjarnold

Blast

Its a nearly flawless game but I'm gonna say the same thing I said before... One of the biggest flaws in this game is the fact we can't explore the Barracks freely as our avatars. Instead we get this silly first person camera view of a storage room. I'm NEARLY positive that this and other things will be fixed for Shin Megami Tensei X Fire Emblem. In SMT games... you ACTUALLY WALK AROUND to location to location. I'm sure the gamer will be more immersed in SMT X FE.

I own a Wii U and 3DS. I also own a PS4!

Master of the Hype Train

3DS Friend Code: 2921-9690-6053 | Nintendo Network ID: Mediking9

LzWinky

Did you look for downsides because that sounds like a silly little problem?

Switch Friend Code: SW-5075-7879-0008 | My Nintendo: LzWinky | Nintendo Network ID: LzWinky

Blast

Unca_Lz wrote:

@Unca_Lz Are you referring to me? I said FE: A was a nearly flawless game. I just wished the Barracks was explorable. Sheesh. Don't make me sound like a child.

I own a Wii U and 3DS. I also own a PS4!

Master of the Hype Train

3DS Friend Code: 2921-9690-6053 | Nintendo Network ID: Mediking9

GuSolarFlare

I've decided to start over in Lunatic because I've messed up and had only one use left on the Elixir.
and got lucky this time around! on the Prologue I found a Superior Lance!! now Frederick has pretty much 2 Silver lances(except one has a lower chance to hit)
guess things will be very a little microscopic bit easier now

Edited on by GuSolarFlare

goodbyes are a sad part of life but for every end there's a new beggining so one must never stop looking forward to the next dawn
now working at IBM as helpdesk analyst
my Backloggery

3DS Friend Code: 3995-7085-4333 | Nintendo Network ID: GustavoSF

LzWinky

Blast wrote:

Unca_Lz wrote:

@Unca_Lz Are you referring to me? I said FE: A was a nearly flawless game. I just wished the Barracks was explorable. Sheesh. Don't make me sound like a child.

Because you are silly! Fire Emblem is a flawless game!

GuSolarFlare

YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

that superior lance(and the elixir) was what I needed!!!!!!!!! Chapter two is now left behind and right after I broke the Superior lance I got Sigurd's Lance on the glittery tile!! talk about luck.

goodbyes are a sad part of life but for every end there's a new beggining so one must never stop looking forward to the next dawn
my Backloggery

SkywardLink98

GuSilverFlame wrote:

that superior lance(and the elixir) was what I needed!!!!!!!!! Chapter two is now left behind and right after I broke the Superior lance I got Sigurd's Lance on the glittery tile!! talk about luck.

Did you use a luck tonic or a goddess statue

My SD Card with the game on it is just as physical as your cartridge with the game on it.
I love Nintendo, that's why I criticize them so harshly.

3DS Friend Code: 4296-3424-5332

GuSolarFlare

SkywardLink98 wrote:

GuSilverFlame wrote:

both, just to make sure it'd work

my Backloggery

SkywardLink98

GuSilverFlame wrote:

SkywardLink98 wrote:

GuSilverFlame wrote:

both, just to make sure it'd work

Did you buy the goddess statue, or did you step on some glitter and find it?

My SD Card with the game on it is just as physical as your cartridge with the game on it.
I love Nintendo, that's why I criticize them so harshly.

3DS Friend Code: 4296-3424-5332

GamecubeMan

GuSilverFlame wrote:

I recommend buying some temporary stat items for Chapter 4. After all "Marth is a capable swordsman, and his men look capable as well"~

GCN 3.9
Gamecubeloggery
Forget the Nintendo seal of approval
My

3DS Friend Code: 1934-1104-3407 | Twitter:

GuSolarFlare

GamecubeMan wrote:

GuSilverFlame wrote:

I recommend buying some temporary stat items for Chapter 4. After all "Marth is a capable swordsman, and his men look capable as well"~

well I still didn't beat Chapter 3 and I'm screwed after it because there's currently no way for me to get the DLC to grind but hey at least I keep all the renowm from my file in normal mode(I get to keep it, right?)

Edited on by GuSolarFlare

my Backloggery

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.