Forums

Topic: Fire Emblem Kakusei (Awakening)

Posts 4,721 to 4,740 of 5,116

GuSolarFlare

Super_Gravy wrote:

Maybe you guys know this but what happen if you let all the Chrom's possible bride die before he get married? I assuming you only can find out in the male avatar story on classic mode.

what!?!?!? I think it'll oh..... um............ well............. plot hole? I guess....
I want to know the answer too!!!!

Edited on by GuSolarFlare

goodbyes are a sad part of life but for every end there's a new beggining so one must never stop looking forward to the next dawn
now working at IBM as helpdesk analyst
my Backloggery

3DS Friend Code: 3995-7085-4333 | Nintendo Network ID: GustavoSF

GamecubeMan

Unca_Lz wrote:

DeathlyDarkness wrote:

I think it's really stupid how DARK Knight cannot use DARK Magic. That would be the perfect class otherwise.

Dark Knights also have good movement and can use swords

Dark magic is also among the best in the game. It trumps all other magic and comes with great effects. Keeping the number of characters limited was vital to this

On top of that I have found that Dark Knights are not as good with magic as Sorcerers (Magic Stats). Of course, as you mentioned they have great mobility and can use big knifes so that is another aspect in balancing the classes.

Edited on by GamecubeMan

GCN 3.9
Gamecubeloggery
Forget the Nintendo seal of approval
My

3DS Friend Code: 1934-1104-3407 | Twitter:

LzWinky

Super_Gravy wrote:

Maybe you guys know this but what happen if you let all the Chrom's possible bride die before he get married? I assuming you only can find out in the male avatar story on classic mode.

He marries a random village girl

GamecubeMan wrote:

On top of that I have found that Dark Knights are not as good with magic as Sorcerers (Magic Stats). Of course, as you mentioned they have great mobility and can use big knifes so that is another aspect in balancing the classes.

Sorcerers also have lower stats in general aside from Magic

Edited on by LzWinky

Current games: Everything on Switch

Switch Friend Code: SW-5075-7879-0008 | My Nintendo: LzWinky | Nintendo Network ID: LzWinky

LzWinky

Super_Gravy wrote:

@Unca_Lz: Did he really do that?

Yup. There are some gameplay videos with the girl. She just appears in Lucina's birth scene.

Switch Friend Code: SW-5075-7879-0008 | My Nintendo: LzWinky | Nintendo Network ID: LzWinky

Super_Gravy

@Unca_Lz: I just saw that and that raise one more question. Does Lucina have an support level with her mother at all as in rank C, B, or A?

Umm… Care to have some gravy?

LzWinky

Super_Gravy wrote:

@Unca_Lz: I just saw that and that raise one more question. Does Lucina have an support level with her mother at all as in rank C, B, or A?

I've never done it myself, but I assume Lucina will not have a conversation with her. The girl gets left behind at the castle, so conversations are impossible.

Super_Gravy

@Unca_Lz: Ahh thank you! I trying to search the net but I didn't realize I have to search "village girl married Chrom" instead of "Chrom didn't married" since it is not there.

LzWinky

He has to get married. Otherwise the story wouldn't make sense

KittenKoder

I thought Chrom marries the dancer in such a case, since you don't get Olivia until after he gets married.

Friend list is full, I will be clearing room for Bravely Default soon though. Colors! 3D Gallery, My Blog
NNID: KittenKoder ..... what else would it be?

3DS Friend Code: 3497-0224-3414 | Nintendo Network ID: KittenKoder | Twitter:

LzWinky

KittenKoder wrote:

I thought Chrom marries the dancer in such a case, since you don't get Olivia until after he gets married.

You get her before the marriage.

Edited on by LzWinky

Aqueous

Xtremetdifan wrote:

Aqueous wrote:

@Xtremetdifan @Unca_Lz @DreamyViridi - There is no Counter+, they just get Counter everywhere. The skills are:
-Hawkeye which gives 100% hit rate
-Aegis+ which gives a 100% activation rate Aegis
-Pavise+ which gives 100% activation rater Pavise
-Vantage+ which means they always strike first
-Luna+ so they always ignore half of res/def
Also the accessible skills:
-Counter and Pass
http://fireemblem.wikia.com/wiki/Lunatic%2B_Mode The list is here if you doubt me. Counter+ does not exist

That's peculiar I specifically remember rage quitting when my unit took damage even when attacking with a time multiple slots away from the enemy....:?

There are magic tomes and bows as well as other weapons with multiple title ranges, it must have been one of those. There is no Counter+, I've been through the entire Lunatic+, it doesn't exist.
@DreamyViridi - It was in this forum before so it might have been here, it does not exist however

Guest on NFR 57: http://nintendofreeradio.podbean.com/category/episode-57/

3DS Friend Code: 2793-0600-1156 | Nintendo Network ID: AqueousDoubt | Twitter:

FishieFish

GuSilverFlame wrote:

Super_Gravy wrote:

what!?!?!? I think it'll oh..... um............ well............. plot hole? I guess....
I want to know the answer too!!!!

He marries a filthy peasant and Lucina gets no extra classes from her Mother.

"No one said you could touch."

GamecubeMan

You get Olivia before he gets married because he doesnt get married until you kill the Mad King Gangrel.

GCN 3.9
Gamecubeloggery
Forget the Nintendo seal of approval
My

3DS Friend Code: 1934-1104-3407 | Twitter:

Super_Gravy

I wondered if Tharja get pissed off if I marry her daughter Noire.

LzWinky

GamecubeMan wrote:

You get Olivia before he gets married because he doesnt get married until you kill the Mad King Gangrel.

Not true. Olivia can die in the map before marriage. Chrom will marry a village girl

http://fireemblem.wikia.com/wiki/Chrom#Marriage

Also, if all 4 or 5 (if you're the female avatar) die before he gets married, then you're a bad player

It is also possible to marry none of the women by not building support with any of the 4-5 (0-8 points for each of them)

Edited on by LzWinky

LzWinky

Wonder_Mask wrote:

@LZ wouldn't it still be 4 even if you were female, since the avatar can't die?
And if none of them have supports, it prioritizes the candidates. Sumia comes first and Olivia is last.

Actually this is false. If Chrom has no support, then NONE of them are chosen.

Aqueous

@Unca_Lz - You mean I can let them live!?

Guest on NFR 57: http://nintendofreeradio.podbean.com/category/episode-57/

3DS Friend Code: 2793-0600-1156 | Nintendo Network ID: AqueousDoubt | Twitter:

LzWinky

Aqueous wrote:

@Unca_Lz - You mean I can let them live!?

Or they can marry other units

LzWinky

Also, I'm just quoting the wiki. I've married Chrom to everyone except Sully and myself (not counting that random woman)

Edited on by LzWinky

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.