Forums

Topic: Etrian Odyssey IV: Legends of the Titan

Posts 601 to 620 of 875

Spoony_Tech

So I've been playing on the 4th land now for about 10+ hours and barely even touched the 4th labyrinth. My secondary party is now stronger then my first party and they may be my first party now. They're a bunch of beasts. I've got two Bushi's on the front line with a dancer and they are killing it!! Sometimes they go for over 2000 hit points in one attack phase! The back row is a nice compliment as well but the back doesn't really matter when the front kicks so much butt!!

I also have been going through most of the optional quests from Atlus. Trying to knock out as many as possible!

John 8:7 He that is without sin among you, let him first cast a stone.

MERG said:

If I was only ever able to have Monster Hunter and EO games in the future, I would be a happy man.

I'm memory of @Mr_Trill_281 (rip) 3-25-18

Switch Friend Code: SW-7353-2587-4117 | 3DS Friend Code: 3050-7580-4390 | Nintendo Network ID: SpoonyTech | Twitter:

MERG

I am in the Echoing Library but haven't done much. I need to get back into it soon.

Bow ties are cool - The Doctor

Ralizah

I've just barely made it into the fourth land now. I'm not sure how much time I'll be spending there, as there are still a lot of third land quests for me to wrap up.

Currently Playing: Yakuza Kiwami 2 (SD)

MERG

I am also behind on the 3rd land quests.

I am digging how the 4th land mazes are indoors and not the usual "jungely" mazes.

RevolverLink

Thanks for the tip on the Hollow Queen, @Ralizah. Those head binds came in handy.

Since I've already cleared all of the quests available to me (I wasn't even thinking about finding another cave when I came across the Noisy Marsh), it looks like it's time for me to start exploring the 3rd land.

The Revloggery

Switch Friend Code: SW-4605-3581-8608 | 3DS Friend Code: 4339-3392-1142 | Nintendo Network ID: RevolverLink

MERG

Wow...Echoing Library really ups the challenge. I'm getting through it but....wow, stupid robots and their klaxons!

MERG

@Tech...where are you in EO4?

Spoony_Tech

MERG wrote:

@Tech...where are you in EO4?

Still mapping out the first floor of the echoing library. I seem to be almost done there. Haven't played it in two days tough. Haven't even touched Soul Hackers either. I just got the cpp for monster hunter and been playing that a bit. I'm going to put it back in ly system though as Soul Hackers can wait till I'm done with EO4

MERG said:

If I was only ever able to have Monster Hunter and EO games in the future, I would be a happy man.

Switch Friend Code: SW-7353-2587-4117 | 3DS Friend Code: 3050-7580-4390 | Nintendo Network ID: SpoonyTech | Twitter:

MERG

Hey...I'm ahead of you again! I'm mapping out the 3rd floor of the library.

I'm probably going to get MH3U when I'm done. Soul Hackers is going to have to wait. Not enough money, focus or time to do them all.

Spoony_Tech

MERG wrote:

Hey...I'm ahead of you again! I'm mapping out the 3rd floor of the library.

I'm probably going to get MH3U when I'm done. Soul Hackers is going to have to wait. Not enough money, focus or time to do them all.

Yeah but once you get MH your life will be over!!

MERG said:

Lightlode

Has anyone gotten to or through the 5th Maze yet? Do you know how many floors there are? Or if the traversing back through the other mazes part count as more than just the first floor?

信じる道へ
N3DSFC: 5112-3546-4565
PSNID: Lightlode

RevolverLink

I feel a little bad for not playing the first three games now, if only because I missed out on the music. Had I not known that they were from EO games while I was listening to them, you could've told me that most of the tracks were from a "Best of Sega Genesis" album and I would've totally believed you.

Edited on by RevolverLink

The Revloggery

Switch Friend Code: SW-4605-3581-8608 | 3DS Friend Code: 4339-3392-1142 | Nintendo Network ID: RevolverLink

Spoony_Tech

Dang the security on the second floor is wicked!!

@MERG What level are your characters at?

MERG said:

MERG

@Tech...50 to 52. Having fun?!?!?!?

I am at the boss on level 3 and am trying to figure out the strategy.

SwerdMurd

best music in an RPG since Trails in the Sky

-Swerd Murd

(check my tunes out at www.soundcloud.com/swerdmurd)

Spoony_Tech

MERG wrote:

@Tech...50 to 52. Having fun?!?!?!?

I am at the boss on level 3 and am trying to figure out the strategy.

That's about the level my current party is at. They're in serious need of new equipment though as I'm have a harder time getting the funds now that things are even more expensive. My other party was equipped and leveled much higher. I'm guessing you might need a couple of more levels before you tackle that 5th boss! Wow I feel like I'm far behind you now!!

MERG said:

MERG

@Tech...knowing you, you'll catch up to me soon. I also noticed how funds are harder to come by.

MERG

1/2 way through the boss battle and I accidentally eject the game cartridge...noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!

That wouldn't of happened if I went digital!

Spoony_Tech

MERG wrote:

1/2 way through the boss battle and I accidentally eject the game cartridge...noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!

That wouldn't of happened if I went digital!

I've done stuff like that before. Just carrying it around in my pocket.

MERG said:

MERG

@Tech That's exactly what I was doing....putting it on my pocket.

Sorry, this topic has been locked.