Forums

Topic: Etrian Odyssey IV: Legends of the Titan

Posts 461 to 480 of 875

Spoony_Tech

MERG wrote:

How do you "turn" them golden?

It's whatever the golden vegetable is on the land!

John 8:7 He that is without sin among you, let him first cast a stone.

MERG said:

If I was only ever able to have Monster Hunter and EO games in the future, I would be a happy man.

I'm memory of @Mr_Trill_281 (rip) 3-25-18

Switch Friend Code: SW-7353-2587-4117 | 3DS Friend Code: 3050-7580-4390 | Nintendo Network ID: SpoonyTech | Twitter:

MERG

Thanks for THAT tip! I just got 50k exp. do a couple of those and i should level up nicely!

Bow ties are cool - The Doctor

GoombaJMR

Yo I love the game haha...got over 15 hours in just 3 days, and at around level 32 for my guild....I won't spoil anything, and Id like to know if this thread contains any spoilers, Ill just say I just finished the second land

GoombaJMR

3DS Friend Code: 0860-3671-7874

Spoony_Tech

There are a few posts with spoilers from one person who finished the game but he clearly marked his post with spoiler tags! Glad you're enjoying it as its one of my favorite series! All this support can only mean we should get yet another game in the series!!

MERG said:

If I was only ever able to have Monster Hunter and EO games in the future, I would be a happy man.

Switch Friend Code: SW-7353-2587-4117 | 3DS Friend Code: 3050-7580-4390 | Nintendo Network ID: SpoonyTech | Twitter:

GoombaJMR

Actually, check this out - If you go to Cargo Wharf and back up extra data for streetpass purposes, it'll save some extra stuff on your 3DS SD Card and will say

"THIS DATA WILL BE USED FOR FUTURE GAMES"

Mmm.......I hope you all know what that means
Also, there were 3 of them on the DS, so we should expect a similar amount if were lucky.

GoombaJMR

TsunamiSensei

@GoombaJMR Atlus Presents... Etrian Odyssey V: Future Legends of Rhythm Titan. (One can dream)

Edited on by TsunamiSensei

"Books are the real treasures of the world!"
-Skeletor

3DS Friend Code: 5155-2977-9232 | Nintendo Network ID: Popo_man

GoombaJMR

Hahaha lol
EO IV is epic...

GoombaJMR

MERG

@Tech...you still playing EOIV?

Spoony_Tech

MERG wrote:

@Tech...you still playing EOIV?

Umm......no.

MERG said:

MERG

No? Ditched it already? How far are you?

Spoony_Tech

Wouldn't say ditched it but Luigi's Mansion and Monster Hunter have taken over. I need to make it a point to play this a couple of hours a week to keep it fresh in my mind. I'm still mapping out the third land and really barely just entered the third labyrinth!

MERG said:

MERG

I'm almost complete mapping out the 3rd and and have done a bit of the 1st floor of the 3rd labyrinth but the difficulty has definitely jacked up!

GoombaJMR

I've just beat the fourth Maze after 40 hours zz....I'll warn all you fellow people that when 3 starts, the puzzle difficulty becomes much much more difficult, and the 4th maze will always keep you on your nerves omg zz...headed towards the fifth one ...my party is a little overleved after grinding too much in Maze 3 not knowing what to do

GoombaJMR

RevolverLink

I'm curious what some of you think of my choices for my starting party: Fortress, Nightseeker, Runemaster, Medic and Sniper. Good? Bad? Average? Terrible?

I finally got around to buying a copy of EOIV, after falling in love with the demo almost two months ago. Can't wait until I start reaching the content that was locked out of the demo (I decided to just start from scratch instead of carrying over my progress).

The Revloggery

Switch Friend Code: SW-4605-3581-8608 | 3DS Friend Code: 4339-3392-1142 | Nintendo Network ID: RevolverLink

Spoony_Tech

RevolverLink wrote:

I'm curious what some of you think of my choices for my starting party: Fortress, Nightseeker, Runemaster, Medic and Sniper. Good? Bad? Average? Terrible?

I finally got around to buying a copy of EOIV, after falling in love with the demo almost two months ago. Can't wait until I start reaching the content that was locked out of the demo (I decided to just start from scratch instead of carrying over my progress).

The only difference from your party to mine is I use the Landsknecht instead of the Nightseeker which is also a good choice!

Hope you enjoy it its really good to see people picking this series up!!

MERG said:

MERG

So what's up with the second floor of the 3rd labyrinth? Is there a trick I'm missing? I seem to be stuck in the second room.

Spoony_Tech

Lol. I need to play some today so I don't forget what I'm doing. I'm going to make a really good effort to play some at the very least once a week. As long as Atlus and everyone else stops bringing new games out man I can't keep up. Not so much with money but time as well. I guess you can never have too many games. No one said I had to buy them all at once!!

MERG said:

MERG

@Tech...The first step on the road to recovery is admitting you have an addiction.

Spoony_Tech

You're implying I'm looking for a cure?! After all almost no one has ever died from od-ing on video games!

MERG said:

MERG

hahahahahaha...true, true.

Sorry, this topic has been locked.