Forums

Topic: Error Code 007-2001

Posts 1 to 3 of 3

JoyOfLaugh

I need help! When I first purchased a renewed 3DS console, I was going to look around in the EShop until it says error. I don’t know why and I certainly don’t know what to do. Can you please help me how?

JoyOfLaugh

Switch Friend Code: SW-5934-4677-1002 | 3DS Friend Code: 2166-2652-0368 | My Nintendo: Thania | Nintendo Network ID: JoyofLaugh

WoomyNNYes

@JoyOfLaugh You can plug error codes into the search bar on nintendo's support page. https://en-americas-support.nintendo.com/app/contact

In this case, I don't see your exact code. You can use nintendo support's contact page to ask them what the code means via phone line or chat messenger.

While I don't see your exact code in the search results, other codes that start with 007- point to things like, eshop is undergoing maintenence, something wrong with sd card, poor internet speed/connection. So, your issue may be solvable.

Historically, nintendo support has been good, but I haven't used them in a year or so. They're in seattle. That link I pasted is also nintendo support's contact page. When they're open, the phone number and chat messenger won't be grayed out. (they're grayed out when they're closed.)

Edited on by WoomyNNYes

Extreme bicycle rider (<--Link to a favorite bike video)
'Tendo liker

CinnamonRobin

I Googled that error code and it seems to be caused by the region of your 3DS console being different from the region of your Nintendo account. Is your 3DS modded at all?

CinnamonRobin

• Page 1 of 1

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic