Forums

Topic: Chibi Robo Zip Lash Question About 100%

Posts 1 to 7 of 7

liavcol

Hi all,
I know that this game is pretty old by now and that it wasn't really loved in the first place, but if there is anyone here who maybe played it and can answer this question it would be nice:
The game tracks your completion percentage on the save file, but what counts towards it?
Obviously clearing stages does, but what about the collecting everything in a stage (All medal, robots and candies)? And what about this bonus world 7?
Thanks in advance

liavcol

Nintendo Network ID: LiavKatry

Losermagnet

@liavcol It's been awhile since i've played it but if i remember correctly it's everything that's displayed on the bottom screen during a stage (medals, chibi tots, candy, etc), as well as completing all the stages. I dont think the costumes or the amiibo statues are part of the completion.

I'm drawing a blank on bonus world 7, though. I really enjoyed the game and played through all of it but it's just been so long since i've played it.

Edited on by Losermagnet

Switch friend code: SW-2223-7827-8798
Give me a heads-up if you're going to send a request please.

liavcol

@Losermagnet Oh thanks for the fast reply! I'll make sure to collectect everything then and I guess I'll start working towards unlocking word 7 as well, at worst I won't need it for the completion rate. I also enjoy the game very much so far, don't know why it's so hated, maybe just because it wasn't what fans of previous games expected...

liavcol

Losermagnet

@liavcol Frankly i think it's one of the better platformers on the 3ds. Chibi swings around stages like a tiny Indiana Jones, finding candy for his friends and cleaning up trash. I think it was fashionable to dislike the game because it was different (not unlike Metroid Prime Federation Force) and it made it an easy target. The irony is that even if Zip Lash resembled a standard Chibi Robo game, it's likely that nobody would have bought it anyway. That's the impetus behind the change in the first place.

But i'm glad to hear that somebody else out there likes the game! I really enjoyed my time playing it.

Edited on by Losermagnet

Switch friend code: SW-2223-7827-8798
Give me a heads-up if you're going to send a request please.

liavcol

@Losermagnet I think you're right, can't say I played a lot of platformers on the 3DS to compare but I certainly agree with you on this one. Altough what you said there about Metroid Prime Federation Force got me worried, I have this game in my backlog waiting to be played lol. I rarely read reviews and I often play games much after they are released (like to 100% and trying not to spend too much time playing games) and I heared bad things about this game too. Hopefully, I'll have a different opinion on it as well.

liavcol

Imda

So, turns out it connects to a ton of really old Nintendo websites from the 2000's like the official GameCube page, Wii page, etc.

Imda

• Page 1 of 1

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic