Forums

Topic: 3DS Resident Evil: Revelations

Posts 381 to 400 of 548

Raptor78

...then I decided to play hardcore ABYSS level 20 Mad Banquet with my pimped up weapons and at full level 50 just to get some massive killing action in!!! YEAH!!

Everybody seems to stay away from playing Quint, but he is such an underestimated character. Explosives have double range and do more damage but also he doesnt have a melee attack, instead he ataches explosives to the enemy and runs off. He is really good against stunned hordes and taking out the bosses.

3DS Friend Code: 2621 - 2654 - 6355

OnLive Player Tag: Raptor78

Heroes of Ruin online profile -
http://heroesofruin.com/profile/Raptor1978

http://passid.ca/raptor

currently playing: Heroes of Ruin

Nintendo Network ID: Raptor78

komicturtle

I like playing as Keith. I have yet to unlock Quint

komicturtle

Raptor78

KoMiCtUrTlE wrote:

I like playing as Keith. I have yet to unlock Quint

Keith is awsome against them stupid fish things, he can literally just walk through the water making Sushi.
... but seriously, Keiths Close Combat Bonus is great on the lower levels - CHASM and early TRENCH
I think you unlock Quint after 100 missions, which if you do a lot of quick random streetpasses and complete the missions you will be suprised by how quick you can unlock him.

3DS Friend Code: 2621 - 2654 - 6355

OnLive Player Tag: Raptor78

Heroes of Ruin online profile -
http://heroesofruin.com/profile/Raptor1978

http://passid.ca/raptor

currently playing: Heroes of Ruin

Nintendo Network ID: Raptor78

komicturtle

Yeah, I'm having a blast with this game

And I stumbled upon a Hunter who was Wanted named "Kam", so it was a nice bonus to encounter that. I wish there was a "Wave" mode where you take down endless waves of monsters, at least, to a certain point where you fight a boss. I mean like the game, Killing Floor (if you've ever heard of it). Then again, the game is fine as is and it's kinda close to what I want it to be as mentioned..

Oh, and I'm trying out Gyro mode. It's real fun playing with gyro controls

Edited on by komicturtle

komicturtle

joker

I've beaten it once. Now I'm playing Raid Level 42 and still trying to find those legendary weapons. If anyone wants to join my FC is in my signature.

Friend-code (3DS): 1590 - 4668 - 6559

R-L-A-George

Well the demo is not bad, I learned that I should not play it before bed or when I'm half asleep. Its still good.

R-L-A-George

3DS Friend Code: 1075-1459-7893 | Nintendo Network ID: Osaka7524 | Twitter:

gaDronilDdos

sirgeedogg wrote:

if anybody wants to co op and is still on or around the 4 lvl im down add me up and will do back, its all in the sig, hurry!

joker wrote:

I've beaten it once. Now I'm playing Raid Level 42 and still trying to find those legendary weapons. If anyone wants to join my FC is in my signature.

Added both.
my Fc: 3136 7253 6786

I still need levels 4, 11 and bonus to unlock the next difficultly.

Edited on by gaDronilDdos

3DS fc: 3136-7253-6786
Currently playing RE: revelations
Please let me know if you want to add me.

gaDronilDdos

I think I have to make an account called "My body", so that in the lobby it would say "My body is ready".

3DS fc: 3136-7253-6786
Currently playing RE: revelations
Please let me know if you want to add me.

SamuraiShyGuy

My copy with the free 3DS case should arrive tomorrow (or Valentine's Day at the latest). I can't wait. What laser color does everyone prefer? I'll either use the blue one or the green one.

3DS: 0173-1626-4750
Jesus answered, "I am the way and the truth and the life. No one comes to the Father except through me."
Check out my Colors!3D gallery!

Spoony_Tech

I use the blue one to change things up. I've not had the time to play this game much. I should have some free time tomorrow though. Really need to beat it.

Edited on by Spoony_Tech

John 8:7 He that is without sin among you, let him first cast a stone.

MERG said:

If I was only ever able to have Monster Hunter and EO games in the future, I would be a happy man.

I'm memory of @Mr_Trill_281 (rip) 3-25-18

Switch Friend Code: SW-7353-2587-4117 | 3DS Friend Code: 3050-7580-4390 | Nintendo Network ID: SpoonyTech | Twitter:

SamuraiShyGuy

You need to put down Zen Pinball for a while dude!

3DS: 0173-1626-4750
Jesus answered, "I am the way and the truth and the life. No one comes to the Father except through me."
Check out my Colors!3D gallery!

Spoony_Tech

I don't have any idea what you're talking about. :-X

MERG said:

If I was only ever able to have Monster Hunter and EO games in the future, I would be a happy man.

Switch Friend Code: SW-7353-2587-4117 | 3DS Friend Code: 3050-7580-4390 | Nintendo Network ID: SpoonyTech | Twitter:

Freelance

I use blue cause it's my favourite colour.

I've completed all Chasm stages today. I have a green name now.

Freelance

oninowon

I had to take a break after my 3rd or 4th failed attempt at overcoming the boss at the end of Chapter 3. When I got to the scene where we got a taste of RE in the demo, I thought it would be a breeze. They totaly switched things up and I was like "F*&#!". I think I made a mistake of not backing up my copy because it seems I could have gotten the shotgun before my current boss encounter. Also, I think I should have played it on easy level just so I could unlock the Raid mode faster. Want to join in one so bad!

oninowon

Spoony_Tech

LOL. I'm in the same spot and I did remember to pick up the shotty. Still died though. That was a crazy ugly boss.

MERG said:

paul6891

Tech101 wrote:

LOL. I'm in the same spot and I did remember to pick up the shotty. Still died though. That was a crazy ugly boss.

They only get harder and uglier

Almost 100 hours on xenoblade. Loving the game.
Friend code 0387 8772 9947
network ID liverpaul

3DS Friend Code: 0387-8772-9947 | Nintendo Network ID: Liverpaul | Twitter:

warioswoods

I'm not very far in yet (only play at night, with all the lights off in the house, and when I have sufficient time to put on the headphones and really get into the atmosphere)... but the sound and visuals in this game are pretty incredible. I love the pacing; it seems like a perfect balance between the earliest survival horror games and something like RE4.

Twitter is a good place to throw your nonsense.
Wii FC: 8378 9716 1696 8633 || "How can mushrooms give you extra life? Get the green ones." -

Retro_on_theGo

I'm in the same boat as Warioswoods. Try to wait till night to play.
I was playing in 2D just now to conserve battery, but then I turned it on for kicks. The 3D never ceases top amaze me! It's so beautiful and immersive! Things got creepier and more atmospheric when I turned it on. Love it. This game is seriously great. About half way through episode 5.
I'm guessing that's not a lot?

Spoony_Tech

Yep me as well. Play at night. Good head phones, really dark, and sound cranked. Really makes the game feel more freaker that way! I'm at the same point. Half way through the 5th chapter.

MERG said:

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.