Forums

Topic: 3DS Friend Codes

Posts 28,601 to 28,620 of 30,831

Ellbelle

To anyone else wanting to add me to animal crossing I play almost if not every day my friend code is 4227-3771-7838

Ellbelle

Rukia

Looking for Friend Safari mates I added a bunch of y’all already but my FC is 541302514727

Rukia

Andrealoi2909

@Atrocity hi, I'm playing Animal Crossing, it's not like you can open the doors

My friend code:
4914 - 8069 - 0938
Add me

Ellbelle

Is anyone on right now that would let me visit their town? I’ll bring gifts

Ellbelle

Ellbelle

If anyone gets on please let me know I’ll bring gifts if you let me visit your town

Ellbelle

Simoshiwonder

@ellbelle I’m playing right now and I see your playing too but you don’t have your gates open please open your gates if you ever online they don’t just stay open whenever you turn off the game

Simoshiwonder

Ellbelle

I’m at the island atm if you open your gates I’ll head that way and bring gifts @Simoshiwonder

Ellbelle

Simoshiwonder

I was at the island getting some sharks I’m sorry I will open my gates again please come before 9:30 @ellbelle

Simoshiwonder

Simoshiwonder

@ellbelle I went to the island and then went to go eat dinner irl that’s why my gates weren’t open but I’ll wait until 9:30 for you to come then add me as a best friend so you can just message me in the game

Simoshiwonder

Atrocity

@Andrealoi2909 sry, it was my lite niece playing on it. I usually play it in late afternoon/night time.

FC: 4013-0682-1431
I play a variety of games.

Atrocity

Need new friends for pokemon and animal crossing, among several other games. FC is 3111-1173-3758

Atrocity

@Ellbelle I was...I need a new way to keep in touch with everyone 😵😬🤦🏻‍♂️🤦🏻‍♂️
I never see any msgs any time while they're still relevant 😐😑😤

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic