It would appear that the Switch release of downhill biking game Descenders is finally starting to be pinned down, with No More Robots and Sold Out teaming up to release the game physically "this spring".
The news comes alongside an announcement for a physical version on PS4, too, and we've also received this handy list of features:
- A Modern Take on an Extreme Sport
- Procedurally generated worlds: Take on different jumps, slopes and hillbombs every time you play
-Freestyle bike controls: Control every subtle movement of your rider, with an in-depth physics system made for slick whips and scrubs
- Rogue-Bike: Earn special mutators each time you play, and work out which abilities work best for your riding style
- Build your Rep: A fully-featured online Rep system lets you show off your worth, and earn new bikes and threads
- Fully licensed soundtrack: Partnering with drum & bass label Liquicity to deliver the perfect soundtrack for hitting the mountains
- Become the next Descender: Can you survive the game in a single run, and reach the ranks of the legendary Descenders?
Mike Rose, Company Director at No More Robots, has shared the following statement in a press release:
"We're extremely excited to work with Sold Out on the retail releases for Descenders. Our players have been begging us for a physical release for a while now, so getting to work with Sold Out on a worldwide retail release is essentially fulfilling a long-standing dream for all of us."
We first reported on this one way back in July 2017 so it's good to see a solid release window appear. Hopefully we'll be treated to an exact date soon.