That's right, all your favourite critters from Pokémon Black and White will soon be found waddling around your living room. Starter Pokémon Snivy, Tepig, and Oshawott (as well as their evolutions, of course) will be available instantly, alongside Patrat and Lillipup - who can both be shiny - Purrloin, Pidove, Blitzle, and more.
We also have confirmation of which new Pokémon will be appearing in Eggs and Raids, as well as an early list of regional-exclusives. You can check those out below.
Unova Pokémon - Eggs
- 2 km Eggs: Patrat, Lillipup, Purrloin, Pidove
- 5 km Eggs: Snivy, Tepig, Oshawott, Blitzle, Drilbur, Foongus
- 10 km Eggs: Ferroseed, Klink, Litwick, Golett, Deino
For the full list of Pokémon currently available in eggs, see our full Pokémon GO Egg guide.
Unova Pokémon - Raids
Lillipup, Patrat, and Klink will be available to challenge in raids. At present, Klink is exclusive to Raids.
Unova Pokémon - Regional Exclusives
- Asia-Pacific: Pansage, the Grass Monkey Pokémon
- Europe, the Middle East, Africa, and India: Pansear, the High Temp Pokémon
- The Americas and Greenland: Panpour, the Spray Pokémon
- Western hemisphere: Heatmor, the Anteater Pokémon
- Eastern hemisphere: Durant, the Iron Ant Pokémon
Find out more about regional exclusive Pokémon in our updated regional Pokémon guide
Introducing the Unova Stone! This black-and-white Evolutionary item will allow certain Pokémon to evolve. Try using it on a Pokémon like Lampent, and see what happens! This item can be obtained from Research Breakthroughs.
So, when will you be able to catch Unova Pokémon in your game? According to Niantic, it's all kicking off at 20:00 UTC today.
Excited for a new generation of Pokémon in Pokémon GO? Which new monster are you hoping to find? Let us know in the comments below.