CIRCLE Entertainment has revealed that its upcoming action shooter Solstice Chronicles: MIA will be firing onto Switch early next month.
Developed by Ironward, Solstice Chronicles: MIA is a sci-fi action shooter that features "smart mechanics and skills" which aim to give you multiple ways of tackling the game's challenges. It takes place in a dead colony on Mars, where a corporate marine has been left far behind enemy lines. With the unlikely help of an insurgent drone, this marine faces a battle for survival against an army of murderous, mindless mutants and more.
- Fluid and exciting twin-stick combat against fiendish foes on Mars.
- Key tactical decisions to be made with your accompanying drone.
- A variety of weapons, each with fantastic effects for killing enemies.
- Develop your skills in Assault, Demolition, Hellfire or Terminator classes – find the style that suits you best!
- Re-designed for Nintendo Switch, including local co-op to share the battle!
As noted in the feature list above, you'll be able to team up with a friend in local co-op in both the Story and Survival modes; players can use just one Joy-Con each when out and about. The story mode is set to contain 20 levels of "intense action and entertaining cutscenes", while Survival has you battling wave after wave of enemies.
The game will launch on 7th February for $14.99 / €14,99 / £13.69. A 10% launch discount price (so that's $13.49 / €13,49 / £12.32) will be available during its first week on sale.
Do you like what you see in the trailer? Will you be giving this one a go when it launches next month? Let us know in the comments below.