Pokémon: Let's Go, Pikachu! and Let's Go, Eevee! are just over a month away from release, and accessory maker Hori is making the most out of the situation with a brand new line of Switch accessories based on the games.
All of the items are scheduled to launch alongside the games themselves on 16th November, and there's quite a nice range of things to choose from. From protective covers and carry cases, to game card holders and a funky looking Poké Ball Plus charging station, we can imagine plenty of trainers snapping some of these up in time for release. You can check them out below.
Each of these delights are currently available to order from Amazon Japan (we've included a list of links for you below). It's currently unknown whether or not Hori will release these products in other regions, too, although Amazon Japan does provide international shipping should you wish to import anything over.
- Poké Ball Plus Protective Cover - ￥1,382 (approx. £9.30 / $12 before shipping)
- Poké Ball Plus hard storage pouch - ¥1,382 (approx. £9.30 / $12 before shipping)
- Poké Ball Plus Charging Stand - ¥2,138 (approx. £14.50 / $18.80 before shipping)
- Switch/Poké Ball Plus Carrying Bag - ¥2,678 (approx. £18 / $23.50 before shipping)
- Switch/Game Card Storage Case - ¥2,354 (approx. £16 / $20.70 before shipping)
- Switch Game Card Case - ￥1,382 (approx. £9.30 / $12 before shipping)
Will you be snapping up any of these accessories? Are you planning on buying the games themselves? Let us know below.