London-based developer Good Catch has revealed the ninja-themed fighting game Black & White Bushido is headed to the Switch. The reveal was made in the form of an amusing video, as can be seen above.
Black & White Bushido is a 2D "stealth-em-up" arena brawler for four people, pitting light and darkness against each other. Like all good ninja games, skills and reflexes play an important part in the battle. The Switch version will also include an exclusive level. Here is a full list of features from the Steam version of the game:
- Brings back the intensity and fun of classic couch party games but with a unique twist
- Play as a brawler in full view or use stealth to sneak between shadows
- 1- 4 Local Multiplayer & Online Matchmaking - Seven varied and dynamically changing arenas
- Team Deathmatch, Capture The Flag and Single Player
- Set high scores and challenge yourself against AI opponents in Challenge mode
- Unlockable achievements and levels
The title was originally released on Steam in 2015 and also made its way to various other platforms in 2017. A launch date for the Switch version has not been announced.
Do you like the look of this game? Did you find the trailer amusing? Tell us in the comments.