Sayonara UmiharaKawase and Code of Princess Set for European Discounts

Posted by Thomas Whitehead

Agatsuma offering back-to-school treats

Agatsuma Entertainment, the developer that has self-published some key titles on the European 3DS eShop, has confirmed a two week promotion on two of its highly regarded releases; the deals will run from 4th September until 17th September.

Details of the two discounts are below:

Are any of you European 3DS owners tempted by these upcoming deals?

Related Games

RainbowGazelle

RainbowGazelle said:

I've already got Code of Princess, but I'm glad I held off buying Sayonara UmiharaKawase. I'll be getting it as soon as it's on sale!

DarkCoolEdge

DarkCoolEdge said:

21 €? I was expecting a bigger discount. Well, I'll just keep waiting, it's not like I don't have a humongous backlog...

ThomasBW84Admin

ThomasBW84 said:

@DarkCoolEdge Yeah, it's 30% off with Code of Princess, which I'll admit was underwhelming when I calculated the figures! 50% on Yumi's Odd Odyssey is pretty good though (the Japanese / EU name doesn't exactly trip off the tongue).

vonseux

vonseux said:

I have code of princess because Im a huge Guardian Heroes fan but i cannot reccomend the game. Gameplay is too simple and slow. No strategy ehatsoever on combat and vrry very repetitive. Character design is great but cant help the game.

TheJebou

TheJebou said:

Haven't even heard of Yumi's odd odyssey before but I have thought about buying Code of princess before and and now I'm happy that I didn't buy it before. Guess I'll have to get them both now :D

ToxieDogg

ToxieDogg said:

I'll definitely get Sayonara UmiharaKawase, not interested in Code Of Princess unless it drops to around £12 though.....love the look of it but it also looks a bit short, easy and a bit basic in terms of gameplay to me.

unrandomsam

unrandomsam said:

Sayonara UmiharaKawase I already got at £20 and I am very happy with it (Like it more than pretty much all the first party games I have).

Code of Princess I am not getting it at this price. I would have done a year ago but it going on sale all the time in the US has decreased what I perceive its value to be.

invictus4000

invictus4000 said:

Im a huge fan of the old arcade brawlers that Code of Princess pays homage to but I agree with most that there just doesnt look like there is much there to justify a purchase...besides the two big reasons most of us see first...

MetalGear_Yoshi

MetalGear_Yoshi said:

Just bought Sayonara, been waiting for a sale for a while now. I was wondering if you guys here at Nintendolife could start adding the Aussie prices in whith the European prices, that would be very nice and save me guessing (wrongly in most cases) as to what the price will probably be ;)

Henmii

Henmii said:

With the Sayonara price sliced in half, I couldn't resist it anymore. Downloaded!

DarkCoolEdge

DarkCoolEdge said:

@ThomasBW84 Sayonara Umihara Kawase doesn't ring the bell for me. I like (love) platformers but this one doesn't attract me.
On the other hand, I need a brawler to satiate my hunger. I might end up getting Code of Princess.