Pac-Land and Pac-Man Collection Both Arrive On Wii U eShop in Europe

Posted by Thomas Whitehead

30% discount at launch

Somewhat out of the blue Nintendo released two Pac-Man titles onto the Wii U eShop yesterday in North America, in order to celebrate the arrival of Bandai Namco's mascot in Super Smash Bros.. Thankfully European gamers won't miss out, as both have now appeared on the Wii U eShop in the region, with the same 30% initial discount, too.

• Pac-Land — £2.40 / €3.50 until 16th June, then £3.49 / €4.99
  • Pac-Man Collection — £3.75 until 16th June, then £5.39 (we will check Euro prices for this one)

Will you be picking either of these up?

Related Games

outburst

outburst said:

I bought Pacman collection. I'm glad I didn't buy Pacman on NES as it's included on the collection. I'm not sure about Pacland yet. It seems like meh. I'll wait for a review at least.

Gnoll

Gnoll said:

The Euro prices of Pacman Collection are 4,19€/6,99€, so the "full" price is the same of other GBA titles

outburst

outburst said:

@ThomasBW84
Are you sure on the price of Pacland on NES? It's 5.99 euros without the discount if I remember it correctly. (Or was it the collection on the GBA at 5.99 or they are both the same at 5.99?)

EDIT:
Pacland is 3.50 discounted and 5 euro normally. The gba collection is 5.99.

TruenoGT

TruenoGT said:

Pac-man Arrangement in Pac-man Collection is super cool. It was recommended on the North America news posting and it's indeed really fun and different.

C-Olimar

C-Olimar said:

Download Pac Man Collection, if you know what's good for you. Arrangement is hard to find elsewhere but is worth buying for that price alone. The other games are just frosting.

TurboTEF

TurboTEF said:

Would have been better if they just did the TG16 or arcade version of Pac-Land. The Famicon one is an abomination IMO. The sounds and fx are pretty decent though. Anyhoo, I have the arcade version on Steam, nothing for me here.